SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 am

Katiebelle wrote:Best WTA ever! Loved it.

I thought Zac was excellent and showed backbone when answering the girls questions. Lily was her usual amazing self and Claudia made a massive faux pas.

I thought that Zac and Viarni came across as a lovely committed couple. I wish them all the best in the real world and I look forward to seeing their relationship grow.

What was her faux pas, @Katiebelle???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 am

Lily outclassed him in every way possible with her boho chick look she was rocking it. I know he had his hand on Vs knee but I just do not see that magical connection he had with Lily. When she was back with the bachelorettes Lily did not look impressed at all she stared with complete nonchalance as if to say your loss mate and seriously it is his loss.She smiled occasionally and she did not seem to buy his answer that they were at different stages, Zac seemed a completely different guy not one that I liked that much this time. I saw quite differently to @Katiebelle

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 6:10 am

I really admired Claudia this time round she challenged him for not being transparent he said to her I asked you to give your heart and you did but really said well that was not what I wanted she was rightly confused and wanted clarification, good on her for seeking answers. I was disappointed that Lily had such a short time and she really did not ask questions Dom asked one for her. what really stood out was how classy and mature Lily was the entire time. It was as if she was thinking to herself who are these people I am actually worth more than this. when he said Lily and he was at different stages she said that they had talked about that issue then said we have not tried it ( a relationship) as if to say well mate you did not give me a chance in the real world, he had made his mind up early on about V and really was pulling out straws as an excuse. I was not impressed with him at all and there is just something about V she is lovely and all that but there is something I can not put my finger on.IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 am

Bobette wrote:

I thought Zac was excellent and showed backbone when answering the girls questions. Lily was her usual amazing self and Claudia made a massive faux pas.

I thought that Zac and Viarni came across as a lovely committed couple. I wish them all the best in the real world and I look forward to seeing their relationship grow.

At the end of her time on the couch she wished Zac and Lily all the best instead of Zac and Viarni!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 6:43 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:

At the end of her time on the couch she wished Zac and Lily all the best instead of Zac and Viarni!

cantstopl Oh NO!!!  And in front of a live audience too.  Poor Claudia. That's totally the kind of thing I would do.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 7:11 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:

cantstopl Oh NO!!!  And in front of a live audience too.  Poor Claudia. That's totally the kind of thing I would do.

Same here I actually felt for her they are so young yet overall bar Taler they behaved with such dignity

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 am

This is so funny.
When the lead says after all that he had really fallen for F2 and he still loves him/her in a way, we are not happy and think the lead made a mistake.
When the lead says he has always been more into the F1 we are not happy because we think he or her didn't give enough chance to the other girls/boys or he or her lead them on.
There is no way out of this and it's really a lose lose situation.
The only guy who managed to come out of this even more loved and genuine is the one and only Art.
But he is not the norm for sure.
Poor leads and poor contestants.
The show premise is really something twisted.
I just can't wait for all of them, and us, to move on cause what remains after all of this is a great relationship no matter how long it last. And for Zac and Viarni I wish a very long lasting relationship.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 22, 2017 10:44 am

I think I am missing something here. That's how the show works. The lead finds one person they see potential in & the rest become cast members to complete the show. Finding one's person is purely natural imo :ITS EITHER THERE OR NOT. and its naturally possible that the other person feels the same way or not. So we keep trying until we find our match. Zac and V were lucky theirs was an instant match regardless of how long they last.
IMO ,the NZ Bachelor is kinder to the F5 than the US. In the US version the Lead is required to "extract" the declaration of love from F3 at least even if the Lead knows already. I find it cruel TBH.
IIRC Art & Zac didn't SEEK romantic feelings from their F2. I do not recall Zac asking or offering Lily these feelings. It was one sided, Zac didn't return those feelings and that is normal and natural. So I don't understand why Zac should feel guilty or regret. Its not like he wanted Lily & she turned him down; For him IT just wasn't there with Lily. He found it with V an everybody will go on and continue with the search.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 am

I agree. The lead is required to keep people often longer than they want to. It is how the show works and if pressed and pressed by a contestant the lead will have to tell them that or lie. I don't find Zac telling the truth to make him terrible. We all saw how shocked Zac was to find out how deeply Lily did care at her HTD. I think that Zac tried to show kindness to Lily and the lack of giddiness that some noted in the FRC was how the process weighed on Zac. He admitted seeking counseling after the show to deal with it. What else was he to do?

I understand how it hurts to realize the contestant who touched our hearts was not the leads choice, but IMO, that does not make the lead bad, rather is part of the show. The lovely relationship we saw with Zac and Lily was him giving his all to the show and her. At the end of it all, that relationship did not equal what he felt for Viarni. Not anyone's fault. Just the results of this show. In the US we had a bachelor pick the F1 his family recommended over his choice. It was a terrible AFTR watching him still wanting F2 and then he did DWTS and the poor F1 had to pretend to be happy until that ended so they could break up. I respect Zac for treating Lily with respect and seeing someone will be extremely lucky to have her chose him some day. Claudia is wearing the necklace and has said she would take him back. Even the congrats Zac and Lily, I can imagine Zac feels she has been disrespectful of Viarni and him.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by uloi Mon May 22, 2017 11:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:I agree. The lead is required to keep people often longer than they want to. It is how the show works and if pressed and pressed by a contestant the lead will have to tell them that or lie. I don't find Zac telling the truth to make him terrible. We all saw how shocked Zac was to find out how deeply Lily did care at her HTD. I think that Zac tried to show kindness to Lily and the lack of giddiness that some noted in the FRC was how the process weighed on Zac. He admitted seeking counseling after the show to deal with it. What else was he to do?

I understand how it hurts to realize the contestant who touched our hearts was not the leads choice, but IMO, that does not make the lead bad, rather is part of the show. The lovely relationship we saw with Zac and Lily was him giving his all to the show and her. At the end of it all, that relationship did not equal what he felt for Viarni. Not anyone's fault. Just the results of this show. In the US we had a bachelor pick the F1 his family recommended over his choice. It was a terrible AFTR watching him still wanting F2 and then he did DWTS and the poor F1 had to pretend to be happy until that ended so they could break up. I respect Zac for treating Lily with respect and seeing someone will be extremely lucky to have her chose him some day. Claudia is wearing the necklace and has said she would take him back. Even the congrats Zac and Lily, I can imagine Zac feels she has been disrespectful of Viarni and him.

All JMO.
clapping! Well said!!!
uloi
uloi

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 22, 2017 11:31 am

Exactly @stuckinsc! .Towards the end he really was struggling . He said it many times how this was taking a toll on him emotionally. How he had to carry on for the show must go on!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 am

As for Claudia ,I don't know why she said that . Could it have been a slip up or just a dig at Zac & V. If so that's a bit immature imo. That she asked Zac why not her gives me the impression that she still has some living to do to understand that the "IT FACTOR" is indescribable and taht the butterflies appear without summon.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha