SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:47 am

4health wrote:The tweeter gif of Lily's notebook moment....WOW!

IKR? :fanningfan And that's just a GIF!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 4:48 am

Bobette wrote:I just cannot see Lily not being F1 with body language like this.  I mean, seriously...

Source: https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

@Bobette I know. I think this franchise needs a successful season but man that looks HOT heartglasses

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 4:49 am

He is totally pulling her towards him. Aagghh! This show does my head in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:50 am

Candles Ahoy!

Just realised I should maybe be putting these in the SM thread instead of here? Figure though it's the closest thing to a lifestream we've got since all the kiwi members are indisposed so hope it's OK - apologies if not!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun May 07, 2017 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 4:51 am

Let me help you out Bobette LOL  Look at the emojis on that tweet with the candles

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:53 am

bachfan05 wrote:He is totally pulling her towards him. Aagghh! This show does my head in.

Honestly, if that's not love/lust, I don't know what is. HE. WANTS. HER. (imo) giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:54 am

4health wrote:
Bobette wrote:I just cannot see Lily not being F1 with body language like this.  I mean, seriously...

@Bobette I know.  I think this franchise needs a successful season but man that looks HOT heartglasses

Think I may need a cold glass of water on hand when I watch this episode. I'm not a young woman, don't want my blood pressure to get too high cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:56 am

ps The website I watch these episodes on usually uploads about 2 hrs after the show airs in NZ. If they do so again tonight and it doesn't clash with my cooking/child-feeding duties, I'll do a slightly delayed live blog for y'all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 4:57 am

Lily gets a rose.  

Well, Duh.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 4:58 am

Bobette wrote:ps The website I watch these episodes on usually uploads about 2 hrs after the show airs in NZ.  If they do so again tonight and it doesn't clash with my cooking/child-feeding duties, I'll do a slightly delayed live blog for y'all.

Perfect you're awesome. Karina is trying to post live comments but she is in the SM thread LOL

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 4:59 am

Bobette wrote:ps The website I watch these episodes on usually uploads about 2 hrs after the show airs in NZ.  If they do so again tonight and it doesn't clash with my cooking/child-feeding duties, I'll do a slightly delayed live blog for y'all.

Are you in Australia? I am and usually watch the episode Monday - didn't realise that I could watch them later tonight. Could you please share the website that you watch it on? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am

Oh oops I didn't realise! I should probably stop posting tweets then - Don't want to clutter things up with double posts. Sorry Mods!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha