SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 am

Alanna wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh so shocking, they did absolutely everything wrong ever possible in handling this relationship imo. I just hope they're a cautionary tale for all future couples.

What do you think they did wrong Alanna? As much as they could be a cautionary tale for future couples, I always think it depends on the couple. Everyone was so negative about Nick doing DWTS because of how hard it was for Sean and Catherine and the Chris/Whitney debacle, but for Nick and V it turned out to be a wonderful experience that they shared. I guess the same could apply to Ben and Lauren....although, no matter who you are, I would never say ILY to two different people.

Their show, trying to get into politics, which laugh out loud, also spending so much time apart as in holidays and birthdays aren't important to them, and then deciding to keep filming and doing stuff in the media this year after already having trouble after filming. As for the wonderful N+V experience, the jury is still so, so, SO out on them and their fantastic relationship imo.

The comments on this are just laugh out loud laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BUH46YWD9yi/

Yeah, I never did quite understand the politics thing. It was just such a random thing to do fresh off the Bachelor with a brand new engagement to a woman you barely knew. As for the spending time apart, well I think that was as things were heading down the toilet anyway and they just needed some space. I don't know why they did HEA. After the mess of the 2 ILY's on the Bachelor and how hard that was for Lauren, I don't know why they would expose themselves more. Lauren seemed very insecure about everything while the Bachelor was airing and then have to go through more of the same on HEA, just made it even worse. I don't know WTH Ben was thinking wanting to do that?...$$$$.

As for Nick and V, yes it is early days yet for their relationship, but DWTS didn't seem to put a strain on the relationship like the others.

I just think that every couple has to decide what is best for them since they are all different. Yes, talk to other people who have done stuff, learn from their experience, but ultimately, discuss it between yourselves as a couple, weigh the pros and cons, listen to one another and then decide.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 am

I hope Lauren gets some of the new decor.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 15, 2017 9:18 am

Anyone wanna place bets on who will throw the first shade: Ben, Lauren, Lauren's bestie, someone else?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 15, 2017 9:18 am

The birthday one was really lame. Like I write more intimate birthday messages to my friends and dude's entire birthday message to his fiance was "Happy Birthday Lauren Bushnell". Like the hell?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 am

Let me put my little bit in.  I am sincerely sorry for Lauren, but the minute he humiliate her about the wedding I would have be gone.  He did not have the balls to say that in private, shows his emotional intelligence is low.  She will find her way again and hopefully she will go back to work and move on from this night mare.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 am

umngirl wrote:Anyone wanna place bets on who will throw the first shade: Ben, Lauren, Lauren's bestie, someone else?

Lauren and the twins did Amanda's dirty work, so I fully expect to see them step in and do the same for her. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 am

umngirl wrote:Anyone wanna place bets on who will throw the first shade: Ben, Lauren, Lauren's bestie, someone else?

I was thinking the same. My money is on bestie Amanda.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 15, 2017 9:23 am

Ben will shade with some 'inspirational quotes'. Lauren's sm will be in shambles, her friends will come to her defense there. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 am

I sincerely hope he dont become Josh 2. Keep it clean Ben dont be a douche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Ben will shade with some 'inspirational quotes'. Lauren's sm will be in shambles, her friends will come to her defense there. Jmo

He already did ... yesterday I think. giggling

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 am

It's crazy how we kind of all knew since months ago that they were breaking up. I guess speculating and putting things into perspective really works. These couples really make it so obvious.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 am

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

He already did ... yesterday I think. giggling

Ha ha, of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland