SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 5:37 am

sosleepy wrote:
aviej wrote:How long have they officially been together for?

It will be 18 months next week. Good run.

Would Becca and Robert really count as a Bachelor couple? Cause that's lame. I want another shocking heavyweight to go down with BenLo.

ETA: I think Lauren basically promoting that backyard thing as just hers kind of seals the deal. I thought it was super weird that she chose just a picture of herself to promote that on IG. Not a lot of "them" language. Just "me/mine."

True the picture was just of her, but she only used our/us in the caption:

laurenbushnellI'm SO excited to reveal our newly designed backyard space, thanks to @birchlane! Our backyard is now a great place for us to entertain guests or just relax together. Check out the blog (link in profile) and shop the classic and affordable pieces in our new space right now on birchlane.com! #BirchLaneRefresh #sp

I agree that something is up though based on their recent solo travel and lack of interaction on SM.  It is a dramatic difference between now and a year ago. I wish them well individually though -  if breakup is imminent, hopefully it will be a clean one and they can get on with their lives individually, in a way that makes each happier.

Back to top Go down

sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by aviej Sat May 13, 2017 5:39 am

hannah.e. wrote:RS could check IG or this forum to get break up news laugh out loud, or do people inside Bach nation give him this info?
I can't speak for other relationships but I know that RS had inside information for the breakup of MeAndi and BOR. A person close to the couple actually fed them the information, he posted it and in a short space afterward the official announcement was released. So it's quite possible that he did hear that the official statement for whichever couples would come soon. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 13, 2017 5:40 am

When you realistically look at it, I don't think they ever fully got on solid ground.

Sept - March: they met on the show, got engaged, had to be in hiding and then Lauren had to handle the crap and fall out from choices Ben made while filming.

April - June: finally some normalcy, but still getting to know each other, Lauren moving to Denver, big life changes etc.

End of June - February: filming their silly HEA, watching it air, both of which they admitted was difficult for them and this winter they appeared to have their most rocky times.

March - April: appeared to be getting on track

Now here we are. They've been together 18 months, but realistically, only a few of those months are what I would consider normal. I blame Ben for that silly and ridiculous show he basically made her do. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 5:51 am

Doing HEA wasn't good for them. I think most can agree on that.
But I'll give Ben the benefit out of the doubt. They initially turned it down..realized life wasn't going to be as private as they thought. They probably had ideas of getting a bigger home together, kids, whatever..and HEA was a decent paycheck. Perhaps thought their relationship could sustain it.. they said afterwards filming was hard on their relationship..but still, IMO appeared quite happy throughout July-October last year. Editing is key to all of these shows and they got burned by it like many others have.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 am

Not surprised it was going to happen eventually IMO.

Also that Disney special was so cringe-worthy. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 1f49c

sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 8367-910 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 I_got_13 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 am

So sorry BenLo fans. Was a good run at least.

Becca and Robert? Meh who cares. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 13, 2017 6:19 am

I'm also sorry for the BenLo fans. It's gotta suck, I'm sure. Fortunately, I can't fathom it being an ugly breakup. They are both decent people and I know they will be fine. Hang in there fans.

sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Samuel10sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Samuel10 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Family10sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Samuel15sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 am

While I think it is really tragic and I don't wish a breakup on anyone, I can't help but imagine that Sean is happy to be the only Bachelor on Mt. Rushmore once again. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 am

@aviej
People(me being one) on this forum had info months before RS had any info about MEandI and BOR breaking up. Laffing.
As anything else--there are always 3 sides to any story and people will decide what side of the story they will believe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 6:26 am

aviej wrote:While I think it is really tragic and I don't wish a breakup on anyone, I can't help but imagine that Sean is happy to be the only Bachelor on Mt. Rushmore once again. JMO.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be happy his friend is unhappy and would actually prefer several more Bachelor couples got married. JMO

sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 87b72b10 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 86669110 sp - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 am

Wait, is it confirmed they break up? Or still educated speculation?

Last edited by sdmom on Sat May 13, 2017 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 am

lipsis wrote:I'm also sorry for the BenLo fans. It's gotta suck, I'm sure. Fortunately, I can't fathom it being an ugly breakup. They are both decent people and I know they will be fine. Hang in there fans.

I mostly agree. But I think Lauren's gonna get all the blame from fans and they're gonna be awful to her and she won't be able to help making a couple of 'ben's not as perfect he seems!' comments on IG or shady like or two on IG/twitter. Reminiscent of when a fan said he should've picked Jojo and she told them to go to Ben's or Jojo's pages and say that. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland