SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
aviej wrote:While I think it is really tragic and I don't wish a breakup on anyone, I can't help but imagine that Sean is happy to be the only Bachelor on Mt. Rushmore once again. JMO.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be happy his friend is unhappy and would actually prefer several more Bachelor couples got married. JMO

I agree. I am sure he is unhappy by the news, if in fact they are breaking up. But I can't help but think that he enjoyed being the sole Bachelor on the coveted Mt. Rushmore. Just the vibe I get from him sometimes. But it is just sad and this news will rock Bachelor Nation for sure, if it is in fact what we speculate. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Did you see Lauren new ig pic today ? She looks so sad and unhappy to me . I do think even they don't speak up about their situation. People aren't dumb. They will notice everything . It is just a matter of time . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm

We're all speculating right now? Right? laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 12, 2017 2:05 pm

I don't think this will rock Bachelor nation tbh. A divorce might, but not a failed engagement (the norm) esp after a clearly rocky few months.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 12, 2017 2:06 pm

IMO Bachelor Nation will be fine. They are used to breakups at this point. A few mega-fans will be despondent and be put on 24/7 watch and the BenLo social media fan sites will find someone else to stalk.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Samuel10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Samuel10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Family10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Samuel15Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 12, 2017 2:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm also sorry for the BenLo fans. It's gotta suck, I'm sure. Fortunately, I can't fathom it being an ugly breakup. They are both decent people and I know they will be fine. Hang in there fans.

I mostly agree. But I think Lauren's gonna get all the blame from fans and they're gonna be awful to her and she won't be able to help making a couple of 'ben's not as perfect he seems!' comments on IG or shady like or two on IG/twitter. Reminiscent of when a fan said he should've picked Jojo and she told them to go to Ben's or Jojo's pages and say that. Jmo.

Imo St Ben truly is Teflon. Nothing will stick to him. I'm actually looking for Lauren to be a bit shady, she's the one who lived with Ben and his tantrums, and 'talked him down' Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

If this news is true, I truly am sad for them. I thought at first that they were a solid couple....as solid as one could be coming out of this franchise. Things have transpired since that has been a detriment to their relationship and unfortunately I think they have realized they are just too different and at two very different places in their lives to make it work.

If this was this time last year, I think I'd be devastated, but with everything that has happened between them this past year and the on and offness of it all, I'm ok. (Speaking as a fan)

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 pm

They broke up?!? Or is this just speculation??

Well, since I'm sure they read here(IMO) one of them will probably post something to shut the rumor down or agree with it.

What if Lauren is going to BIP? giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 pm

@Cila51290 RS said bachelor nation break ups are coming. Given what we've seen from Ben and Lauren the past few months, we're speculating it's them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Lauren shady?? No way, that's for "ugly" girls, not gorgeous heart Lo Lo whose job it is to quote The Beautiful & Damned laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I will laugh if they end up stretching this thing another few months and give it yet another shot laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 pm

^ Yeah I mean just 6 more months and she could keep the ring. Then they can sell it and split the profit. Win win!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland