SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by hannah.e. Sun May 21, 2017 12:47 am

I strongly disagree with the idea that Ben is fame hungry. Have we heard much of anything from Ben this week other than a preview for a podcast? No. He hasn't even been on instagram or twitter liking much this whole week. Ben is a piece of the Bachelor franchise now. He isn't just going to disappear. Anyone else would be pursuing the opportunities that he has offered to him and more.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 12:48 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He loves to be in the line light, though, IMO, wants the fans fawning over him, and loves the perks. Imo he should lay low,  and figure out who he really is as a person, but he has the need to be in the public eye, so he won't. Jmi

As a neutral party who's not keen on either one, I don't get the impression that Ben necessarily wants fans fawning over him or that he is that into the perks. The perks definitely seem more up Lauren's alley.

I only follow people on this forum and not on their own SM, but does Ben post a lot? I got the impression that he didn't and was generally kind of annoyed when Lauren did?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 am

Mgrissom wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I can already imagine the storyboard. Will Ben go for someone that's "too perfect" this time or someone that's totally different. Will he love them both? Will she say yes? Find out on the next season of The Bachelor.  *rolls eyes

Please NO!!!   I think there should be a requirement that men must be at least 30 years old to go on this show.

i Totally agree., I thought from the beginning that he was to young to be the bachelor and needed to do more growing before he would be ready to settle down.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He loves to be in the line light, though, IMO, wants the fans fawning over him, and loves the perks. Imo he should lay low,  and figure out who he really is as a person, but he has the need to be in the public eye, so he won't. Jmi

Yet he is one of the few who went back to his old 9-5 job. Which probably caused even more distance with his SM blogger fiancee who doesnt work 9-5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 1:36 am

Sprite wrote:

As a neutral party who's not keen on either one, I don't get the impression that Ben necessarily wants fans fawning over him or that he is that into the perks. The perks definitely seem more up Lauren's alley.

I only follow people on this forum and not on their own SM, but does Ben post a lot? I got the impression that he didn't and was generally kind of annoyed when Lauren did?

He was the one actually pleading to fans not to forget about them, I think it was in a paparazzi video. His words, on video.

He's also just starting a new podcast with AshleyI, which he had to promote even in the break up announcement. He's just not going back to his old job, he's firmly keeping himself in the public eye.

He's a reality show pro at this point. He's done 3 reality shows, now a podcast, the guy loves being in the limelight. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Sprite wrote:

He was the one actually pleading to fans not to forget about them, I think it was in a paparazzi video. His words, on video.

He's also just starting a new podcast with AshleyI, which he had to promote even in the break up announcement. He's just not going back to his old job, he's firmly keeping himself in the public eye.

He's a reality show pro at this point. He's done 3 reality shows, now a podcast, the guy loves being in the limelight. Jmo

But isn't he still working his old job? I thought I read that he even got a promotion? I don't have a problem with anyone taking the opportunities that come their way from this show, particularly if it's just a side job in addition to their regular job.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, talk about a slap in the face to Lauren! Unless they wait at least another year. I feel like filming (which starts in like 4 months) is just way too soon.

Unless Lauren is on BIP. I would skip, since I made it through episode 2 and then the finale the first, he bored me.

seton wrote:

Yet he is one of the few who went back to his old 9-5 job. Which probably caused even more distance with his SM blogger fiancee who doesnt work 9-5.

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Sprite wrote:

But isn't he still working his old job? I thought I read that he even got a promotion? I don't have a problem with anyone taking the opportunities that come their way from this show, particularly if it's just a side job in addition to their regular job.

I completely agree. He is not basing his whole life on the bachelor or oversharing on SM. If Lauren is glorios to make SM her job why is Ben evil for doing a podcast? Someone who hates exposure doesn't go on reality tv, so of course he enjoys it, but he has not made it his whole life. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 1:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Yeah, talk about a slap in the face to Lauren! Unless they wait at least another year. I feel like filming (which starts in like 4 months) is just way too soon.

Unless Lauren is on BIP. I would skip, since I made it through episode 2 and then the finale the first, he bored me.

seton wrote:

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I completely agree. He is not basing his whole life on the bachelor or oversharing on SM. If Lauren is glorios to make SM her job why is Ben evil for doing a podcast? Someone who hates exposure doesn't go on reality tv, so of course he enjoys it, but he has not made it his whole life. JMO.

No one praise Lauren for making SM and blogging her job. She gets dragged constantly for not having a regular job. Ben loves the attention too, these shows bring him, and loves the fan adoration, but that's fine because his employer has kept his job open for him during his 3 reality show stints. Imo there's just such a glaring difference how Lauren is critiqued for the same things Ben does, and he gets defended. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Ben IMO can be just as attention seeking/loving as Lauren. Working 9-5 doesn't preclude him from that. He's now done 3 shows, hosted a 4th, and is moving on to a Bachelor podcast.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun May 21, 2017 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ben IMO can be just as attention seeking/loving as Lauren. Working 9-5 doesn't preclude him from that. He's now done 3 shows, hosted a 4th, and is moving on to a Bachelor podcast.

With those stats Ben is approaching Nick's tv credential levels! I think Nick still leads b/c Dancing with the Stars was a multi-episode show whereas the Disney Special was a single episode. But then again, I suppose someone could argue actual screen time --> seeing how HEA was all about B/L and in Dancing and Paradise Nick was part of ensemble.

Nick - 4 Bachelor-related shows and 1 ABC show --> The Bachelorette x 2, Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelor, and Dancing with the Stars
Ben - 3 Bachelor-related shows and 1 ABC show --> The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, Happily Ever After, and the Disney Wedding Special

Last edited by North on Sun May 21, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 21, 2017 3:17 pm

LOL At the rate Ben's going he could replace CH when he decides to retire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL At the rate Ben's going he could replace CH when he decides to retire.

Maybe Ben and Nick together? The bachelors who just won't go away.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland