SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by sosleepy Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think they filmed it at the end of March/beginning of April, right? I saw some comments on a picture when their break up was announced that a girl witnessed them filming at Magic Kingdom and she claims they didn't act like they were in a relationship let alone friends. She stated they barely interacted when the cameras weren't on.

If I'm being honest, I think this relationship has been over since the fall, they fully realized it in the winter, and then stuck it out an extra month a two for different purposes. All JMO

I don't often agree with you about Ben and Lauren, Ash, but yeah probably this. laugh out loud

I think it was over for them as soon as he canceled the wedding - in SEPTEMBER. I mean, not officially, really over, I think there was still some hope and trying there. (This is notably when they started going to couples counseling through Ben's church). But it's really hard to move a relationship forward once you take such huge steps back like that. You either grow and evolve, or you don't.

I think it was most definitely over when they watched those scenes back - in November. That's when social media really started to change for them and when they started separating constantly. It was hard to live that disaster, even more difficult to watch it play back + dealing with the negative responses from the fans and the public. I think that was too much for both of these people pleasers to bear. Suddenly they weren't the idyllic Bachelor couple anymore with so much promise. They were losing fan support left and right.

Then they hung on for whatever reason... and it was like a slow death. And now, thank goodness, finally it's over. Halleluliah. Let's all move on.

The moral of the story is, when Des writes you a heartfelt letter telling you how to make this work: listen to her advice. And maybe don't sign up for a stupid reality tv show documenting your relationship. Pretty sure there is nothing about doing a reality show based on your relationship written anywhere in Des' advice. Bad karma. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 23, 2017 1:12 am

Ben and Ashley I "Almost Famous podcast" will be launching tomorrow on the Iheartradio.

https://instagram.com/p/BUactp3B6W6/

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 9:34 am

I think it's time to lock and file this thread.

Ben discussion thread

Lauren discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland