SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Also interesting that some also called the whole bad boy vs good guy potential sl, will be interesting if that how it plays out.

Carine

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 pm

I mean, I could still be wrong about this, but I've never thought Bryan was the 'sweep me off my feet'. Always thought it was Peter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Ahhhhhhh yes!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear this!!! Another Trista on our hands!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 12:09 pm

@Bee you mentioned this on the SM thread, talking about this one right..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUHYdWh9Ut/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Now this makes her IG post yesterday even cuter  

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 35 Screen22
Source

Back at it with an early morning workout with my longtime friend and favorite personal trainer @chasenfitness #nodaysoff #gymflow #freshface #keepitrightkeepittight

laugh out loud I thought this part was a S/O to her actual fave personal trainer.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Carine wrote:@Bee you mentioned this on the SM thread, talking about this one right..

I love love love love love how he looks at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Carine wrote:@Bee you mentioned this on the SM thread, talking about this one right..

Yes that photo gave me final 1 also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

@Carine Exactly that one. If anything gave me hope it was that picture.

I wonder if she insisted he get the first 1on1 instead of having to wait when considering she was probably Nick true final 2 but had to wait so long before she got a date.

I can see her demanding to date someone she really likes early instead of dragging it out. I hope we get a real love story this season.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Even from the brief glances we got, it's so obvious he is going to adore her imo!!! Dawww and awww at the fav personal trainer comment. So happy to see this outcome for this girl and watch the show!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm just happy for her because she seems legitimately in love and over the moon ever since she got back from filming. I was going to root for her and her F1 no matter who he was because of how happy she looks, but the fact that she chose my day 1 favourite makes it even better laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 17, 2017 12:18 pm

I am totally a shipper already laugh out loud The ettes tend to get it right way more so I'm hoping for these two.

I so get a JP/Ash vibe from these two. I love it. heartbeat

No wonder Rach is so giddy since returning to social media, her man is a total hottie laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:20 pm

I know the other bachnation people read RS so hopefully now they can ease up off thirsting for my girlie's man. HE'S SPOKEN FOR. laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens