SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by terabithia Thu May 18, 2017 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
terabithia wrote:snipped..Don't feed RS bad info and let fans believe she chose a black man -- if that was wrong a lot of people would be so mad when the finale proved it wasn't true. Also, don't let the fans believe for months she chose a good guy (Peter) if she really chose the bad boy (Brian?).

snipped..

I can't see how tricking people would ever please the majority of viewers if in fact Peter is the F1. TPTB will produce this show in a manner that they think will generate income. Plain and simple. I would loose all respect if they found it necessary to make exceptions. IMO everyone is the same once they signed that dotted line. No one has been immune in the past. Why should it change now. If Rachel is happy, engaged and her F1 feels the same, there should be no difference in the storyline regardless of who she chose IMO.

I think we agree? IMO, TPTB are NOT trying to trick fans by releasing a false spoiler. I was commenting on why I think the spoiler of Peter as F1 is true, but we won't really know until we see it on TV (or Snapchat). 

I expect they will manufacture drama, exaggerate drama, misdirect viewers, and edit to preplanned storylines like every other season. That's typically what drives the ratings and keeps the Bach machine fed for another year.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 pm

@terabithia sorry yes IA with that post. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 pm

TBH I don't even think a spoiled F1 is a huge deal these days, most people know about RS and a lot of interviewers strongly imply and hint when interviewing the lead throughout the media appearances.

Bachelor has managed to stay relevant and popular in spite of RS because it's sort of about the "journey", the drama and the watercooler fodder aka ratings gold. The love story is nice but it's not the be all and end all.

All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 pm

@TLTF lool straight to the point, now I am wondering if they did give him a date involving heights..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Carine wrote:@TLTF lool straight to the point, now I am wondering if they did give him a date involving heights..?

haha IKR giggling

I'm sure they will! They have to explore his 'vulnerability", imo. Plus it can be nice to watch how him and Rachel are going to deal withit Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Lol this is funny peter is afraid of heights and his comment on deans picture was funny 

https://instagram.com/p/BUQIaJ0gkas/
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 Img_2411

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 6:56 am

Petalfan wrote:Lol this is funny peter is afraid of heights and his comment on deans picture was funny 

https://instagram.com/p/BUQIaJ0gkas/
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 Img_2411

Haha yes I saw that! I posted the pic earlier in the thread Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 9:00 am

Peter is the 1st limo entrance according to RS, which is interesting but ... (The bolded) giggling

-Peter is up next, but 20 feet away, Lucas is giving play-by-play of Rachel and Peter together talking on the sofa. Again, it’s just comical at this point what a character Lucas is playing. Peter does give Rachel some chocolate since I guess Wisconsin is known for that? But Rachel doesn’t like chocolate. Strike one. Then a shooting star happens that Peter notices and all the hopeless romantics out there get all teary eyed or whatever.

Oh I am wondering how Peter will react to Rachel kissing Bryan...

-Rachel gives the first impression rose to Bryan, and they make out again. Hard. Serious tongue wrestling.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 am

This season the FIR guy does not win. Interesting new trend, just like Nick gave Rachel and she does not win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:16 am

Poor peter striking out sad at least he got the girl at the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 9:17 am

Petalfan wrote:Poor peter striking out sad at least he got the girl at the end...

That is all that matters Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 am

I like that she said Peter was cute. Suprise he was first out of the limo. I am in heaven now Peter is gonna be good to watch this season laugh out loud like Ryan it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens