SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 am

That's probably why he turned away when Bryan said he first kissed her.

Peter turned around and laughed like he was embarrased for byran

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 11:22 am

Petalfan wrote:That's probably why he turned away when Bryan said he first kissed her.

He knew that he was not end game giggling

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 am

It is interesting Peter is first out.
At least it does not go too bad after he gives her the chocolate lool the shooting star part is interesting. Ready for the commentary/swooning lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 am

Hey peter still got first 1 on 1 yes probably bc it was his birthday but still win win for him

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 am

TLTF wrote:
Petalfan wrote:That's probably why he turned away when Bryan said he first kissed her.

He knew that he was not end game giggling

I can't wait to see Peter and Rachel's first kiss onscreen.  I can see it being really tender compared to toe curling passion a la Bryan.  One of those, I'll kiss you like this until we're old and gray kisses. IMO Swoon heartglasses

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am

I think peter thought she liked chocolate bc in a blooper scene from the Bachelor
Jasmine had Corine try a dark chocolate and then rachel tried it but she didn't like it.
Maybe peter thought she likes trying chocolates .

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 am

Most women like chocolate so he had a pretty good chance of being right laugh out loud. I went through a "I don't like chocolate" stage for like 15 years. Started eating it a couple of years ago. So sad I missed out for so long.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 12:47 pm

I love that he mentions that other guy from Wisconsin. If the spoiler is correct, my girl def got that Wisconsin upgrade imo laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:I love that he mentions that other guy from Wisconsin. If the spoiler is correct, my girl def got that Wisconsin upgrade imo laugh out loud
<

Nick is from WI ? If he is that's pretty funny giggling

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 60 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm

TLTF wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I love that he mentions that other guy from Wisconsin. If the spoiler is correct, my girl def got that Wisconsin upgrade imo laugh out loud
<

Yup! laugh out loud He's from Waukesha WI, and Peter's from Madison WI.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 pm

IMO I don't think Peter would even want the role of the bachelor, he just seems like a laid back person that is not in it for the hype and pomp and circumstance!!! ALL JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:
<

Yup! laugh out loud He's from Waukesha WI, and Peter's from Madison WI.

Waukesha is a suburb of Milwaukee. Nick lived in actual Milwaukee city proper for many years too before he moved to Chicago. Rachel, as a reminder, also went to Law School in Milwaukee. She's probably already been to Madison even before Peter's hometown! The two cities are like 1.5 hours apart. Right at home picking Peter! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens