SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MadisonPride - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

I thought she was polite too and i think for me perfect doesn't have to mean fake I just think you can show people your imperfections and tell them about your dislikes and that doesn't mean you are rude

Bee

Back to top Go down

MadisonPride - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm

I completely agree with you @Bee. I can't tell you how many times I'm offered red meat or pork or dairy and I have to tell people I don't eat it. It's not that I'm ungrateful or being rude, those are just things I don't eat and I just want to be honest about it.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:41 pm

@bacherlorbabe512 I am a vegetarian so I completely understand the meat reference and I like Rachel, have a dislike of chocolate. I totally understand her point of view. It would be best he knew in that moment IMHO!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 pm

@Jmack You have 1 hour to read your private messages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:

I totally agree, and I feel that's what she did when she said "I actually don't like chocolate, but I'll try it for you" instead of saying "Ugh no, I hate chocolate, no thanks" IMO.

ITA. Just goes to show how differently people see things. I thought it was an incredibly cute, funny exchange and I loved that Peter was able to react so quickly and keep the banter going.

Last edited by MissSid on Tue May 23, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 10:47 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I completely agree with you @Bee. I can't tell you how many times I'm offered red meat or pork or dairy and I have to tell people I don't eat it.  It's not that I'm ungrateful or being rude, those are just things I don't eat and I just want to be honest about it.

Yup I'm the same as well. Smiley
Peter seemed to be okay with it imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Yep! plus I really think that she said that because of the "i know everybody likes chocolates". She wanted him to know her which was cute imo. And she offered to eat one anyway... she was already into him imo Smiley

#TeamPeter MadisonPride - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 78 1f495
#TeamRachel MadisonPride - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 78 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
violets_are_blue wrote:What I like about Peter is that at his age, he knows what he wants.  He knows the kind of woman he wants and he's ready for marriage and a family. Where I am from, generally speaking the men never seem to know what they are looking for. They always say things like, I'm open to whatever happens. To me, that means you have no intention of finding something serious. I, like Rachel, am at that point in my life where I want to be married and start a family and finding an attractive, successful good man my age who wants that too is kind of rare in my area. Good for her for snatching one up!

How do we know this about Peter? I don't know much about his past dating history at all. Maybe I missed it.

Well he said in his Bio that with his last relationship, he was shopping for wedding rings within a very short amount of time.  So he's ready for it. *IMO* Plus Rachel is very upfront about the fact that she wants to get married and have kids. I don't think he would have proposed if he wasn't ready for that.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 23, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Still an opinion not a fact)

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 pm

@violets_are_blue He shop then but did not propose it was not in god's plan IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 11:35 pm

reason wrote:@violets_are_blue He shop then but did not propose it was not in god's plan IMHO.

Yes, I agree. But my point is he is not afraid of that type of commitment. A lot of men won't go as far as looking for rings that early.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm

@violets_are_blue you are right not a lot of men want that commitment, he seems to want it though going by so many photos of his niece and nephew.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Peter liked this photoset this morning https://www.instagram.com/p/BUc-_R7FeZT/

And he liked a comment on his pic last night that said "when your fav. bachelor contestant post pictures taken on your favourite street MadisonPride - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 78 1f60d So excited for you and Rachel! #TeamPeter #MadisonPride"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens