SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92464048/The-Bachelor-women-reveal-their-worst-moment-on-the-show

Thank you for sharing that.

I thought it was interesting that when asked about their favourite moment on the show the other girls talked about the adventurous dates...elephants, boat rides, rugby, etc...but Viarni said hers was the park date. All the rest of them liked the group date activities and she liked the single date with Zac.

Viarni also said that what she liked about Zac was his beautiful smile and that he has the ability to make you feel comfortable and have fun in any situation. She also mentions that he always eats her food. The things she talks about seem to be the more intimate, little, every day things.

One other thing. I wonder why Claudia didn't get interviewed? Hannah, Lily and Viarni did. Could be something, could be nothing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 3:39 am

Alice Brine Stuff Bachelor NZ Blog

Guess what I was checking Lilys FB friends and found that she is friends with Alice Brine Now
Alice writes articles for Stuff. Here is an excerpt from her latest article. I am not liking V as much as I once did.Lily is more compatible with IMO. Interesting that Lily is friends with her.

‘’Sarah is apprehensive about this group date. She says she is worried about hanging out with Viarni because she has a "bit of a high-school mentality". Translating that to English, what she is saying is that she thinks Viarni is "a bully and a head-cheerleader and a bit of a b....".
Lily, Hannah, and Viarni all sit around and talk about Claudia while she is not there. The general consensus is that they all agree "they don't really know her that well". Again, translating this to English, what they are really saying is, "I've made up my mind and I actually hate that b....." Alice Brine

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat May 13, 2017 3:46 am

Karina wrote:Alice Brine Stuff Bachelor NZ Blog

Guess what I was checking Lilys FB friends and found that she is friends with Alice Brine Now
Alice writes articles for Stuff. Here is an excerpt from her latest article. I am not liking V as much as I once did.Lily is more compatible with IMO. Interesting that Lily is friends with her.

‘’Sarah is apprehensive about this group date. She says she is worried about hanging out with Viarni because she has a "bit of a high-school mentality". Translating that to English, what she is saying is that she thinks Viarni is "a bully and a head-cheerleader and a bit of a b....".
Lily, Hannah, and Viarni all sit around and talk about Claudia while she is not there. The general consensus is that they all agree "they don't really know her that well". Again, translating this to English, what they are really saying is, "I've made up my mind and I actually hate that b....." Alice Brine

Sarah never said that.
She always talk in general about all the remaining girls.
And there was no bullying otherwise that date would have been tense.
Also when they were talking about Claudia, I didn't think that they were hating on her.
Prod always ask the girls to talk about the one on dates and in this case I just took it as they didn't know what to say because they didnt know her.
However in ITM Lily was the one who added she didn't see what Zac sees in her.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 4:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Karina wrote:Alice Brine Stuff Bachelor NZ Blog

Sarah never said that.
She always talk in general about all the remaining girls.
And there was no bullying otherwise that date would have been tense.
Also when they were talking about Claudia, I didn't think that they were hating on her.
Prod always ask the girls to talk about the one on dates and in this case I just took it as they didn't know what to say because they didnt know her.
However in ITM Lily was the one who added she didn't see what Zac sees in her.

Sarah did say that in PI before the date that V and Hannah when they are together they have a high school mentality I do not recall her saying anything about bullying. They were kinda were re Claudia not to extent that Alice Brine has written about though.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 5:03 am

Sarahs interview

''Another driving factor in her decision to leave was the struggle of living in a house with a group of "cliquey" girls, a situation Sarah says she wasn't prepared for.
"I felt like they felt like they were on a school camp and we came in late to that school camp. It wasn't what I was expecting."

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 5:17 am

Sarah Stuff interview

"I'm not sure I would have lasted as long... it looked a lot like high school and I am not sure I would have enjoyed myself there, I'm glad I came in as an intruder," Whales-Martin remarked on Sunday's episode how she felt out of place around the other young girls that remained.
Although she believed the youngest of the bunch, 20-year-old Lily, had a good chance at winning Zac's heart.
"Since watching it I have seen a different side to her it would be pretty cool if she won." Stuff Article

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 5:24 am

Review of last episode

''The divide between the girls was stronger than ever tonight, as the "three amigos" of Hannah, Viarni and Lily clearly and savagely ostracized Claudia from the pack. The divide between them is almost as harsh as the regrowth in Claudia's hair, which is just getting out of hand. If she makes it to the final episode, she'll be fully brunette''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 5:52 am

I think this divide and feud is being overplayed. Lily and Claudia played chess and laughed together, we saw Sarah and Viarni laugh together on the raft or canoe on said group date, we saw all the girls talk and laugh at the house, and I have seen Many feuds in the bachelorworld over many years. This is a tea party in comparison.
The season is so drama free they are trying to use PIs to generate something we really didnt see on the screen. No one was bullied, ostracised, nor abused imo. And i am betting that if it happened they would have showed it. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Meeting the mothers

Note sequence in the Article Viarni, Lily, Claudia

McManus' mum Belinda actually entered her daughter into the show without telling the 20-year-old.
Bachelorette Lily McManus, 20, and her mum Belinda McManus on her home town visit on the show. Photo / Supplied by Mediaworks
McManus told the Herald on Sunday she only found out she was in the running when a MediaWorks staff member contacted her.
"Then I called my mum and she was like 'oh sorry I entered you. I didn't actually think you'd get in'."
"It was quite a weird thing," she said, laughing. "It was actually very typical of my mother, so I wasn't surprised."
While McManus had reservations about going on the show at first, it turned out mum did know best after all.
McManus and Franich's bond has grown stronger in recent weeks on the show.
"She was like 'I think you'd like this kind of experience' and she was right - I've bloody loved it."
McManus said although they're different in some ways, she and her mum both love the beach, enjoy shopping together and have a similar outlook on love.
"She likes to take things slow and doesn't really like to jump into things before testing the water and I've definitely adopted that from her."
Like the other two remaining Bachelorettes, Hoskins was also excited about the chance to introduce Franich to her parents.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 13, 2017 6:46 pm

see2love wrote:I think this divide and feud is being overplayed. Lily and Claudia played chess and laughed together, we saw Sarah and Viarni laugh together on the raft or canoe on said group date, we saw all the girls talk and laugh at the house, and I have seen Many feuds in the bachelorworld over many years. This is a tea party in comparison.
The season is so drama free they are trying to use PIs to generate something we really didnt see on the screen. No one was bullied, ostracised, nor abused imo. And i am betting that if it happened they would have showed it. Jmo

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 am

Hmmm.... so Zac with Lily in the top of the WD?

I keep getting confused with SM and media as to me if I went with SM/media I'd think Lily is F1.

Plus, a part of me still can't get over Zac commenting on his IG to "fight me" regarding someone else wanting Lily. Who says that about a contestant if they are F2??? It's just so bizarre to me. The only thing that would make sense to me with that comment is if she was F1. I guess if she's F2 then it was just a flippant comment or something? I don't know it's just weird... in all my years of watching this show I've never seen a lead comment like that about someone unless he chose them...

scratch

Karina wrote:TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 18342274_10155411985067334_6173859847589464908_n

https://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz/photos/a.427312982333.226754.83634167333/10155411985067334/?type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm.... so Zac with Lily in the top of the WD?

I keep getting confused with SM and media as to me if I went with SM/media I'd think Lily is F1.

Plus, a part of me still can't get over Zac commenting on his IG to "fight me" regarding someone else wanting Lily. Who says that about a contestant if they are F2??? It's just so bizarre to me. The only thing that would make sense to me with that comment is if she was F1. I guess if she's F2 then it was just a flippant comment or something? I don't know it's just weird... in all my years of watching this show I've never seen a lead comment like that about someone unless he chose them...

scratch

Karina wrote:TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 18342274_10155411985067334_6173859847589464908_n

https://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz/photos/a.427312982333.226754.83634167333/10155411985067334/?type=1&theater

Same here ! I swear I feel like Viarni is being set up by the edit for NZ bachelorette Suspect I'm getting Nikki vibes (f2 Bach au) I can't wait for more scaps to really sleuth the f1 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette