SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 2:07 am

Zac talks to winner every day

''Bachelor Zac Franich is in touch with his new mystery woman every day, and is "very happy how with where things ended up".
Talking to Rodney Times, Franich said he calls and messages The Bachelor winner daily, and tries to see her at every opportunity.
"I'm very much looking forward to introducing this girl to everyone," he said.
With one week left until the show finale, Franich said he is struggling to adjust to normal life
And the question on everyone's lips... has Franich changed his tune on eating kiwifruit skin?
"No! Only weirdos do that, like Lily," he said.''

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 2:17 am

Karina wrote:Zac talks to winner every day

''Bachelor Zac Franich is in touch with his new mystery woman every day, and is "very happy how with where things ended up".
Talking to Rodney Times, Franich said he calls and messages The Bachelor winner daily, and tries to see her at every opportunity.
With one week left until the show finale, Franich said he is struggling to adjust to normal life
And the question on everyone's lips... has Franich changed his tune on eating kiwifruit skin?

Hmmmm...

If Lily's F2 this kind of teasing (even though light-hearted) might be considered insensitive.  If she's F1 on the other hand....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 16, 2017 2:35 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:Zac talks to winner every day

Hmmmm...

If Lily's F2 this kind of teasing (even though light-hearted) might be considered insensitive.  If she's F1 on the other hand....

IA it goes with the "fight me" comment either he is a real douche/insensitive/not smart or lily is f1 JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 am

@Leapoffaith IA The only other option I can think of is if Lily is F2 but "cool with it", IYKWIM, but after seeing her emotions last episode, I'm not sure she would be.  On the exterior maybe, but probably not deep down, and by now Zac should know that.

I prefer to view it as a sign she's F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:15 am

The Edge Claudia

I think the lady doth protest too much...... Claudia says if Zac wants to settle down then it is Viarni.I do not think is he the sort to settle he came for a soul mate a deep connection so he says...........IMO Zac is not the predictable, settling down sort guy that Claudia may think that he is, not just yet anyway.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 am

Butterfly photo shoot
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Ft_bac10

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 4:40 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIL5TThmQi/?taken-by=thebachelornz

Hannahs Mum wicker9 having a blast posting on IG

• deeb2312Lily
• wicker9Both amazing beautiful young ladies no matter the outcome

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 5:01 am

Good idea to post screenshots from the WD BTS photoshoot video @Karina since we can't post the print article.  More below:

TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 PvRq1LP
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 YqZJzcC
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Yy39JJ7
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 C6uPbq9
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 6et8cHO
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 MGjDjCp
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 WSKSYK8
TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 KTeAeA9

Viarni is shown on her own a lot (there's a whole sequence of her leading the camera in at the beginning). They'd make good Bachelorette promo shots IMO. Hugesmile

Lily also shown separately a lot & funny bit with the camera.  No single shots for Claudia - would have been a hint for her as F3 if we didn't already know.

Viarni looks smoking hot in the fur IMO and Lily suits the PJ pants.  Lily in the middle for most shots, and with the butterfly imagery too, could indicate F1.

Source: http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/go-behind-the-scenes-with-the-final-three-bachelorettes-32416
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 am

@Bobette thanks so much interesting that V is leading the shoot by walking in seems a bit F1ish however lots of Lily having fun etc. V leaning on Lily a lot. Lily is so naturally gorgeous I dislike the make up they decided to put on her. The singlet top glam enough for F1 then Lily is a law onto herself.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am

Agree, they did Lily no favours with the makeup and the pink outfit makes her look matronly IMO.  She looks much more "Lily" in the pants IMO.  Presumably this was shot post-show and the girls still seem very warm with each other which is good to see.

Viarni's intro bit reminded me of a Myer ad or similar.  I just always feel like she is trying to sell me something, and the product is herself!  I can so see her being Bachelorette and think she would make a good Lead so hoping things pan out that way.  

As much as I would love another season of Lily, I can't see her as Bette if she's not F1.  She's been so openly cynical of the show I don't think she'd be able to stand all the BS that Leads have to go through.  She also seems to have zero poker face!

If Lily is F1 and V gets her own show that would be the most satisfying end for me personally.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 am

Bobette wrote:Agree, they did Lily no favours with the makeup and the pink outfit makes her look matronly IMO.  She looks much more "Lily" in the pants IMO.  Presumably this was shot post-show and the girls still seem very warm with each other which is good to see.

Viarni's intro bit reminded me of a Myer ad or similar.  I just always feel like she is trying to sell me something, and the product is herself!  I can so see her being Bachelorette and think she would make a good Lead so hoping things pan out that way.  

As much as I would love another season of Lily, I can't see her as Bette if she's not F1.  She's been so openly cynical of the show I don't think she'd be able to stand all the BS that Leads have to go through.  She also seems to have zero poker face!

If Lily is F1 and V gets her own show that would be the most satisfying end for me personally.

Same here, yes, both gorgeous, Lily as F1 and Viarni as Bachlorette would also be a great outcome :sprinklehearts

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 16, 2017 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 6:20 am

http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/the-bachelor-nz/claudia-wants-zac-to-know-it-s--risky-business--picking-lily.html

''Claudia wants Zac to know it's 'risky business' picking Lily
THE BACHELOR NZ 11 HOURS AGO 603 SHARES
Well its pretty obvious that Claudia is #TeamViarni
After getting dumped on The Bachelor New Zealand last night, Claudia came in-studio to chat with Jay-Jay, Dom and Randell this morning.
During the chat, she revealed that picking Lily would be some serious "risky business".
Watch the clip above! '' The title is that Claudia wants to warn Zac that Lily is risky business.

This has me confused Claudia has repeated over and over to day that she is Team Viarni and thinks that she wins if that is the case why does she want to warn Zac that Lily is some serious risky business. Has he chosen Lily? if he has not chosen her why would Claudia care and bother to make these statements  Claudia wants him to know how she feels and she is open to another chance though that has changed from her first interview to her last interview and in the interim Zac has come out and said he is in contact the F1 every day (damage control). Doms body language and Jay Jays in the next interview indicate they are somewhat surprised by Claudia's intensity IMO TeamViarni - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette