SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 am

@Bobette viarni has actually lived in Auckland for about 2/3 years she said in her introduction video at the beginning of the season yes so only lily is a new move! Very interesting though jmo oh and that'snow tripping ig guy actually follows zac and vice versa so maybe friends? ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed May 17, 2017 5:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette viarni has actually lived in Auckland for about 2/3 years she said in her introduction video at the beginning of the season yes so only lily is a new move! Very interesting though jmo oh and that'snow tripping ig guy actually follows zac and vice versa so maybe friends? ?

Ahhhhh right, that would make sense if Zac & Snowtrippin are friends.  Actually... snowtrippin.  Lily is a snowboard instructor.... I wonder if he might be a friend of Lily's?  Does he follow Lily too and if so can you see how long ago he started following her?  

He's definitely into snowboarding.  Hmmmm...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcyCF6LPTj/?taken-by=snowtrippin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGa6Dk8rPbK/?taken-by=snowtrippin
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 17, 2017 5:18 am

Wintec Journalism student Bridget Kelly article

I discovered these articles about Bach NZ by a journalism student at Wintec and it seems Zac visited the students in the Waikato. it so great to read this fresh perspective.

''It’s a sweet date, and they drink wine between grape vines. They don’t have the intensity of him and Lily, it’s a different, a kind of more comfortable relaxed happiness.
Zac said he can easily see a life with Viarni, but he is worried people will think it’s because she’s the safer option. That’s literally what I was thinking, so yeah he should be worried.
Zac said that he and Lily “could be amazing and quite possibly be the best thing I’ve ever experienced or it could blow in both of our faces and leave us with nothing”. Extreme.
He then tells Lily he doesn’t know how he feels about her, you can see her deflate and it’s heartbreaking to see. He tries to make it better, but she’s impatient and so am I.
They are offered the chance to spend the night together, and Lily wears her discomfort on her face.
“You can have all of this, if it’s just me,” said Lily, and it’s actually really hard to see Lily get emotional over this.
Zac keeps debating whether he should take a gamble on Lily, and whether she would be worth the risk, because they could be the best thing ever.
If he picks Viarni or Claudia, will he spend the rest of his life wondering about Lily?
“It’s not about who I can live with, it’s about who I can’t live without said Zac.'' Bridget Kelly, Wintec.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette viarni has actually lived in Auckland for about 2/3 years she said in her introduction video at the beginning of the season yes so only lily is a new move! Very interesting though jmo oh and that'snow tripping ig guy actually follows zac and vice versa so maybe friends? ?

Ahhhhh right, that would make sense if Zac & Snowtrippin are friends.  Actually... snowtrippin.  Lily is a snowboard instructor.... I wonder if he might be a friend of Lily's?  Does he follow Lily too and if so can you see how long ago he started following her?  

He's definitely into snowboarding.  Hmmmm...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcyCF6LPTj/?taken-by=snowtrippin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGa6Dk8rPbK/?taken-by=snowtrippin

Yep checked neither following each other...will keep :detective till the end yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 17, 2017 5:32 am

Thanks @LeapofFaith thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 17, 2017 7:25 am

Did Zac give it away.  I cannot cut and paste from my cell:

He liked this quote :
janechiboihenachoMy girl V for the win...obviously had his heart from day one
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 am

iamreal2u wrote:Did Zac give it away.  I cannot cut and paste from my cell:

He liked this quote :
source

I can't see where he's liked it but I did notice this comment:

brodygrI have a position on the Batchelor editing crew and Lily won ages ago

Not sure what to make of that, especially considering this person supposedly works for them but can't even spell Bachelor!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIL5TThmQi/

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 17, 2017 7:37 am

^^ The problem is that I can only see likes on my phone and not on my mac but I can't cut and paste from there. Did anyone see the like?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am

bachfan05 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Did Zac give it away.  I cannot cut and paste from my cell:

He liked this quote :
source

I can't see where he's liked it but I did notice this comment:

brodygrI have a position on the Batchelor editing crew and Lily won ages ago

Not sure what to make of that, especially considering this person supposedly works for them but can't even spell Bachelor!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIL5TThmQi/
BTW he said it was a joke.
brodygr@quasia_slade sorry it was a joke
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 17, 2017 8:08 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ The problem is that I can only see likes on my phone and not on my mac but I can't cut and paste from there.  Did anyone see the like?

Yep I saw it and came to share but u did it already yes it's on the bachelor nz ig pg pic of Lily and viarni:) bloody SM is going nuts tonight?!?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ The problem is that I can only see likes on my phone and not on my mac but I can't cut and paste from there.  Did anyone see the like?

Yep I saw it and came to share but u did it already yes it's on the bachelor nz ig pg pic of Lily and viarni:) bloody SM is going nuts tonight?!?!?

The problem is anybody can say anything on SM these days just to stir things up. Yes, someone could genuinely know, but it is hard to tell from all of those seeking attention. Thank goodness it will all be over soon. Either way, both of the F2 seem good no matter what went down and probably can't wait to just get back to their regular lives.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed May 17, 2017 11:36 am

Sidenote. Most girls post show move to Auckland.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette