SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Does the placement of the girls here makes a difference:
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Screen19
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 pm

I just looked at all the videos that Three posts on their FB and it's like an homage to Lily since pretty much all of them are Lily related especially compared to Viarni. Add in that Lily also got a video posted of her limo exit pre-show and Viarni didn't and once again SM has me scratch question

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThreeNewZealand/videos/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^Fish and chips on the beach.  Doesn't this point more to V?

V suffers from crohn's disease. Can she eat fish and chips?
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BULvKSMgaDd/?taken-by=hanhowley

Lily is so over I really feel for her. See her comment

• kellygregory81@tianaaking yes!!!!
• e_mmalouise_Ugh I want to know NOW @megan__kidd
• liilymcmanusYeah fuckin gud one Hannah
• kellygregory81@thebachelornzgirls its the way hannah said that made people assume
• kellygregory81@eviepippa123 no it doesnt
• shayleighallen@samanthajana hmmm
• charlizejelleyshe is literally moving to Auckland zac lives in Auckland SHE WON @_heidiellis

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just looked at all the videos that Three posts on their FB and it's like an homage to Lily since pretty much all of them are Lily related especially compared to Viarni. Add in that Lily also got a video posted of her limo exit pre-show and Viarni didn't and once again SM has me  scratch  question

@AllAboutLove do you remember who was featured more on Art's season? Was it Dani or Matilda?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:25 pm

I have a feeling it was Matilda esp near the end if you go to the BahFB notice a shift in opinion for ages it all been mostly #teanViarni I think her Mum is part Samoan Viarni is a pasicifa name and the very positive comments are from people with names from the pacific islanders. But now there are some negative comments about V and more and more positive ones about Lily, in fact, a few saying she is too good for him etc

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 pm

bachbabe99 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^^Fish and chips on the beach.  Doesn't this point more to V?

V suffers from crohn's disease. Can she eat fish and chips?

Yes she can eat fish and chips. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Karina wrote:I have a feeling it was Matilda esp near the end if you go to the BahFB notice a shift in opinion for ages it all been mostly #teanViarni I think her Mum is part Samoan Viarni is a pasicifa name and the very positive comments are from people with names from the pacific islanders. But now there are some negative comments about V and more and more positive ones about Lily, in fact, a few saying she is too good for him etc

I hate when this starts happening. Nasty.

On a positive note, thank you @Karina for all the recaps, links and news from NZ. blowkiss
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
Karina wrote:I have a feeling it was Matilda esp near the end if you go to the BahFB notice a shift in opinion for ages it all been mostly #teanViarni I think her Mum is part Samoan Viarni is a pasicifa name and the very positive comments are from people with names from the pacific islanders. But now there are some negative comments about V and more and more positive ones about Lily, in fact, a few saying she is too good for him etc

I hate when this starts happening. Nasty.

On a positive note, thank you @Karina for all the recaps, links and news from NZ. blowkiss

I know I so wnat it to be Lily they are both great gals give them a break it is difficult to yourself out there either way handwave

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Does the placement of the girls here makes a difference:
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Screen19
source

Don't know about the placement but look at the difference in facial expressions!  Viarni looks smug, Lily looks p!ssed off! TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698

JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just looked at all the videos that Three posts on their FB and it's like an homage to Lily since pretty much all of them are Lily related especially compared to Viarni. Add in that Lily also got a video posted of her limo exit pre-show and Viarni didn't and once again SM has me  scratch  question

@AllAboutLove do you remember who was featured more on Art's season? Was it Dani or Matilda?

I don't recall TBH in regards to TV3 since they changed their name I don't know if they highlighted anyone as much for past seasons. Typically it was just the Bach NZ SM that highlighted the contestants and I would say they did a lot for both Dani and Matilda but more about Matilda towards the end.

Back then though they even had hashtags on the season for #TeamMatilda and #TeamDani and would have it on the episodes (so it would show up on the episode screen) and people would tweet and they would tweet and post with the hashtag so it made it much more focused on Matilda based on that since so many people on SM saw Matilda as F1.

Honestly it's hard for me to compare since that first season was something else and I've never seen the likes of it before, not just because it was the first season but it was just magical a perfect lead and cast IMO and it just all came together and I doubt I'd ever see the likes of it again. There was so much investment by the audience, including the PM at the time even stating who he would choose (Matilda) and so many other well known Kiwi's stating they would choose Matilda and just so much media focus.

In contrast, while Zac's season has been a great season to help the audience move on from the disaster of season 2 it still feels different to me from S1 and not just the lead and cast but how the show posts SM and even the edit. One reason could be if they were still filming while they aired the show which if they did it would explain a lot to me if Lily ends up F1 as well as the SM since it's more focused on her. Or if Viarni indeed is F1 then it could be SM was misleading and much more than for S1 and done maybe to not make it too obvious considering Viarni got WR/FIR and was obvious from the beginning.

Either way, Zac seems happy post show so that bodes well overall and just that alone shows me this season is a success compared to the 2nd (especially with no flipping coins for F1) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 pm

@AllAboutLove How long after this do they do another show?  Do you think they will do one with Lily?

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette