SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 3:23 am

bachbabe99 wrote:This article only talks about Lily.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92770652/bachelor-nz-no-repeat-of-last-year

I don't see how any guy would turn Lily down, she's been the most enjoyable to watch. Viarni seems so dull to me and I found it odd when Zac described her a a 'dream girl'.

In saying all this, my favourites never win (I 100% thought Naz would win last year even though the season was messed up) so I'm sure Viarni is F1 and I really hope Lily is NZ's 1st Bachelorette.

Same here my favourites never win either hissyfit :crazed :pout

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:29 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:33 am

I would love Lily to be F1 - just for the shock factor! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 3:35 am

bachfan05 wrote:I would love Lily to be F1 - just for the shock factor! Hugesmile

Oh I would as well TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 3806527698 cantstopl rofl giggling Hugesmile

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 3:38 am

Me too!   hehehe

This has gone way beyond wanting my "favourite" to win - now I'm hoping more for a shock upset to see SM go into meltdown!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:42 am

Yes, I can see it now...Zac telling Viarni that she is every man's perfect woman, except for him. Hugesmile

Probably won't happen but I think it will make for more dramatic viewing laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 3:46 am

"You're a great girl. If only you wore less red..."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 am

Bobette wrote:"You're a great girl.  If only you wore less red..."

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:Bright is focused on the finish line, but the fame that comes with being in the final is not lost on her. She’d welcome the A-list party invites.

“If I get to go to some cool music gigs or eat some delicious food I wouldn’t be complaining! I’m excited to see what could happen.”

However, McManus, 20, welcomes the ability to keep being herself. “Honestly I’m not 100 per cent sure — all this attention is never something I planned on happening. I’d love to keep talking smack and being myself but I’m not too sure if that’s a justifiable career path.”

As in seasons before, the bachelorettes don’t fade from the limelight. Spy expects to hear more from the devastated Claudia Hoskins, who made her exit on Monday. We’re told she made no secret of a past hook-up with Max Key to cast and crew. Based on last year’s last minute Bachelor change-of-mind, rumours really did reach fever pitch this week, as people speculated that after filming Hoskins and Franich had hooked up — something strenuously denied by Three.
http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-finale-who-will-it-be-lily-or-vi/

viarnis comment about being invited to VIP parties raises a red flag for me the word opportunists springs to mind
and wow we missed out on some news Claudia hooked with Max Key he is the ex- NZ Prime Minsiters son

Remember at Viarni's friends that were interviewed they commented that she likes the limelight and attention, hence why possible "bachelorette" for her keeps coming up.  But, what I thought about this article is Lily is okay and shows her maturity saying "she wants him happy".  Good for her!

Yet Lily is the one we have seen at celebrity party.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 5:31 am

Now that Viarni is F1 it confirms for me that Matilda was talking about Viarni when having a double date since Art followed Viarni on IG before the season aired  

There's only one matootles. But V can get to double date with her :yes:

Even the dress color and style noted by viewers on twitter matching the ads

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 am

laugh out loud I've seen so many tweets like this where the husband predicted the winner from the beginning haha

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette