SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 am

I have to agree with this. I do think they managed to save the show after the disaster that was last season. All in all an enjoyable season and wishing Zac and Viarni and Lily and the girls all the best!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:49 am

Zac's post on his IG! Too adorable. I am so happy for him that he got his dream girl in V  beatingheart

zacfranich I'm a lucky man  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f339

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWXW86DdOR/?taken-by=zacfranich

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:01 am

What a great post by Lily! Class act and gracious F2 - she should be proud!
Wishing her nothing but the best for her future and finding her special someone too yes

liilymcmanus Aight firstly I want to say I'm bloody proud of you @zacfranich, you're a good man. I care a whole heap about @viarnibright and yourself, honestly I couldn't want anything more than for you both to be happy. Secondly, not a lot hits me hard but this sure did. This whole twisted experience is going stay inside me for a real long time. To all the 12/10 people that I met, to the family that I made, thanks for ruining my brain cells with your interview questions, thanks for putting up with my sh** sorry for all the trouble I intentionally caused, thanks for the laughs and more importantly thanks for the love. I stuck to everything that I believe in and as much as my mother wants to break my knees for it, I was 100% myself. To everyone that's been sending their love and to everyone who has been personally offended by my table manners, thank you! #thebachelornz
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWPYwHAKF5/?taken-by=liilymcmanus
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 3:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What a great post by Lily! Class act and gracious F2 - she should be proud!
Wishing her nothing but the best for her future and finding her special someone too  yes

liilymcmanus Aight firstly I want to say I'm bloody proud of you @zacfranich, you're a good man. I care a whole heap about @viarnibright and yourself, honestly I couldn't want anything more than for you both to be happy. Secondly, not a lot hits me hard but this sure did. This whole twisted experience is going stay inside me for a real long time. To all the 12/10 people that I met, to the family that I made, thanks for ruining my brain cells with your interview questions, thanks for putting up with my sh** sorry for all the trouble I intentionally caused, thanks for the laughs and more importantly thanks for the love. I stuck to everything that I believe in and as much as my mother wants to break my knees for it, I was 100% myself. To everyone that's been sending their love and to everyone who has been personally offended by my table manners, thank you! #thebachelornz
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWPYwHAKF5/?taken-by=liilymcmanus

Honestly, read the comments they are pouring in on her IG 250 and I just looked now Zac has 70 comments Lilly has more followers that Viarni. There is this outpouring of emotion for Lily. They just loved her

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 3:28 am

This is all so great. I hope she has a blast with it all. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 am

Lily endings etc

1) Why was the final location so underdressed? And by underdressed, I mean totally naked. No candles, no fairy lights, not even a bowl of pot pourri ffs. This is not Bachelor standard, the altar of love should be a showy affair and I feel like the art department really let us down on this one.
2) We’re three seasons deep guys, where the hell is the final rose? This shouldn’t have happened for the third year running. I can’t even deal.
Alex Casey says: Lily for Bachelorette 2018
Okay New Zealand. I know things are feeling raw and, like Lily, I also feel like I have an obstruction in my throat and stomach right now.
But here’s what needs to happen: we need Lily McManus to be The Bachelorette in 2018. If there aren’t enough New Zealand men who are keen enough, let’s start shipping them in. Let’s start growing them in the lab. Let’s get some Bicentennial Bachelors. Let’s get science involved if New Zealand masculinity is so fragile that we can’t find 20 men who can stop chopping wood and drinking Tui for long enough that they can go on a reality show.
Imagine it: everyone will drink a thousand beers in one second, everyone will go snowboarding and everyone will cover themselves in conversation starters like an out of hand version of Memento. It’s time for us to put on our grown up reality TV chinos and accept that we can start feeding The Bachelor franchise ecosystem like they do in the States, and Australia and everywhere else. We need a Bachelorette, and I believe Lily is the person to skateboard and shaka us into this brave new world of gender equality.
It will be simply the best television, bloody oath.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 am

Karina wrote:Lily  endings etc

1) Why was the final location so underdressed? And by underdressed, I mean totally naked. No candles, no fairy lights, not even a bowl of pot pourri ffs. This is not Bachelor standard, the altar of love should be a showy affair and I feel like the art department really let us down on this one.
2) We’re three seasons deep guys, where the hell is the final rose? This shouldn’t have happened for the third year running. I can’t even deal.
Alex Casey says: Lily for Bachelorette 2018
Okay New Zealand. I know things are feeling raw and, like Lily, I also feel like I have an obstruction in my throat and stomach right now.
But here’s what needs to happen: we need Lily McManus to be The Bachelorette in 2018. If there aren’t enough New Zealand men who are keen enough, let’s start shipping them in. Let’s start growing them in the lab. Let’s get some Bicentennial Bachelors. Let’s get science involved if New Zealand masculinity is so fragile that we can’t find 20 men who can stop chopping wood and drinking Tui for long enough that they can go on a reality show.
Imagine it: everyone will drink a thousand beers in one second, everyone will go snowboarding and everyone will cover themselves in conversation starters like an out of hand version of Memento. It’s time for us to put on our grown up reality TV chinos and accept that we can start feeding The Bachelor franchise ecosystem like they do in the States, and Australia and everywhere else. We need a Bachelorette, and I believe Lily is the person to skateboard and shaka us into this brave new world of gender equality.
It will be simply the best television, bloody oath.

What a great speech!  

I could almost hear the New Zealand national anthem playing triumphantly in the background while I read that... except I don't actually know what the New Zealand national anthem sounds like.... theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Anyway, motion seconded - Lily for Bachelorette 2018! :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 21, 2017 4:56 am

They could ship men from Australia in to NZ for Lily because well she is Aussie anyway?? man it would make up for the aussie bachelorette i would sooooo prefer Lily to sophie monk anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA i just had a thought would they actually use an aussie for the nz bachelorette??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 21, 2017 6:09 am

And my record of picking F2 continues..Yeah... Congrats Zac and V.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 am

What a class message from the F2 addressing both the lead and his choice for F1. yes

I'm a lucky man pic is so lovely!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 am

Zac and V right after he chose her at FRC (Dom in the background)  beatingheart

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 V0

...it's the girl everyone predicted from the start - the first woman to meet Zac is the last woman left. The "spark" between them has been undeniable; even I have to admit that. AND HE JUST WANTS TO HOLD HER HAND  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f60d
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-2017-grand-finale-live-updates.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:17 am

They sure had that spark!

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Img_0812

Link: https://instagram.com/p/BUWbsq4luPF/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette