SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 7:02 am

Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8vJvQmIPUAhUCH5QKHbWfADsQqUMILzAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92843998%2FBachelor-Zac-said-Viarni-was-the-only-girl-he-could-see-himself-loving&usg=AFQjCNGSfKZa82Uyzds_hCsy4qYMkXpONQ&sig2=TsuA0_hEb9_r0nhEn9PXoA

‘’Bachelor Zac Franich has admitted Viarni Bright was the only girl he could see himself falling in love with.
"There was always an instant attraction to Viarni from the very first night and the more I got to spend time with her, the bigger those feelings got," said Franich.
"To me it just got to a point where at the end of the whole journey I knew that she was the only one I could potentially fall in love with," he said’’

I find this so disrespectful to Lily and Claudia so he was saying that he could not fall in love with Lily..........

I respect your opinion, but he is required to go on. He isn't allowed to dump them whenever he wants, he has to play along until the end. He has moved on, clearly Lily moved on and Claudia with the necklace, her previous statements that she would date him again, then finally saying congrats Lily and Zac are spoiling for a fight and extremely disrespectful IMO. He has to keep the women after he would prefer to let them go, not his fault. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 7:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8vJvQmIPUAhUCH5QKHbWfADsQqUMILzAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92843998%2FBachelor-Zac-said-Viarni-was-the-only-girl-he-could-see-himself-loving&usg=AFQjCNGSfKZa82Uyzds_hCsy4qYMkXpONQ&sig2=TsuA0_hEb9_r0nhEn9PXoA

‘’Bachelor Zac Franich has admitted Viarni Bright was the only girl he could see himself falling in love with.
"There was always an instant attraction to Viarni from the very first night and the more I got to spend time with her, the bigger those feelings got," said Franich.
"To me it just got to a point where at the end of the whole journey I knew that she was the only one I could potentially fall in love with," he said’’

I find this so disrespectful to Lily and Claudia so he was saying that he could not fall in love with Lily..........

I respect your opinion, but he is required to go on. He isn't allowed to dump them whenever he wants, he has to play along until the end. He has moved on, clearly Lily moved on and Claudia with the necklace, her previous statements that she would date him again, then finally saying congrats Lily and Zac are spoiling for a fight and extremely disrespectful IMO. He has to keep the women after he would prefer to let them go, not his fault. All JMO.

Fair comment handwave

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 7:17 am

I actually think that the fact he preface it with "it got to a point at the end of the whole journey" is very respectful to the other girls. MAny leads say it was so and so from day 1 which I would find disrespectful. The premise of this show will always hurt people along the way, the very reason we lve the show is at the same time why we hate it. I wish themall the best. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm sorry, but how is this disrespectful to Lily and Claudia or any of the other women for that matter? This is not Sister Wives. The whole premise of the show is to pick one person....the one you are in love with or could see yourself falling in love with. At the end of the journey, that person was Viarni. It annoys me to no end when the contestant who have been eliminated keep asking "Why did you let me go?" Because you weren't the one and I had to. There was someone I liked better than you in the end. If they have such a problem with this concept, don't go on the show.

However it ended, it is clear to me that Zac gave it his all. He tried to be open to everyone and it seemed to be very difficult for him cutting people. He was invested, but there came a point when he was more invested in someone else. He is the only lead that I have ever heard talk about going to see a therapist after the show because it took such a toll on him. I don't know WTH more they want from him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm

@sprite you said best! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d .
Zac really tried imo. Towards the end he couldn't handle the "deception" & he gets thumbs up from me for his honesty!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Did the family saw Viarni before the show starts filming? I was surprise the mother said that she wonders why Zac brought Lily? Did he get to see the girls bio before the filming? Interesting!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 12:57 pm

LynnTa wrote:@sprite  you said best!  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f44d .
Zac really tried imo. Towards the end he couldn't handle the "deception" & he gets thumbs up from me for his honesty!

Yes. I was painful for me watching him towards the end of the show. You could see that it hurt him to let them go....not because, he was into them, but because he didn't want to hurt them. He is such a bad actor and clearly not a player that for me it seemed as if he was hurting more than the women he let go!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 22, 2017 4:37 pm

reason wrote:Did the family saw Viarni before the show starts filming?  I was surprise the mother said that she wonders why Zac brought Lily?  Did he get to see the girls bio before the filming?  Interesting!!

how i remember it is (words to the effect that) she said we thought we would prefer Viarni and were surprised about Lily choice but after meeting them she thought differently - Lily clearly went up in her estimation to what she had expected, and I thought same for Zac's sister...

so I figured that the show must have started screening before filming finished.

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Bobette wrote: Something that really stood out to me in the Finale episode was when Zac said (paraphrasing) he thought Lily would always put herself first and follow her own heart before anyone else's...

I felt a bit sad when he said that. I felt it meant that he had missed the essence of what Lily in love is / will be all about. Added to that he said that the more he got to know her the more confused he felt. That was a bit sad for me too.

But, you know, I was flipping MAD with him and show when he pretty much literally gave away that V was the winner on the official bach instagram several days before final show aired. But when I looked at his instagram profile last night I had a right old laugh  because actually it was there all along. He described himself as 'part time giver of roses' and 'full time regular guy'. (And it was always obvious that Lily was getting the most roses ahead of rc; and Viarni was the more regular gal.)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 23, 2017 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Sprite wrote:

I find this so disrespectful to Lily and Claudia so he was saying that he could not fall in love with Lily.......... Lily and Claudia are only 20 and 21 he is 28 they are so young and vulnerable now matter what mature veneer they put on.

I'm sorry, but how is this disrespectful to Lily and Claudia or any of the other women for that matter? This is not Sister Wives. The whole premise of the show is to pick one person....the one you are in love with or could see yourself falling in love with. At the end of the journey, that person was Viarni. It annoys me to no end when the contestant who have been eliminated keep asking "Why did you let me go?" Because you weren't the one and I had to. There was someone I liked better than you in the end. If they have such a problem with this concept, don't go on the show.

wever it ended, it is clear to me that Zac gave it his all. He tried to be open to everyone and it seemed to be very difficult for him cutting people. He was invested, but there came a point when he was more invested in someone else. He is the only lead that I have ever heard talk about going to see a therapist after the show because it took such a toll on him. I don't know WTH more they want from him.

it is only my perception not fact, it is my opinion people write opinions all the time that I do not agree with, others can have different opinions that is why this forum is so interesting, it was simply a gut reaction to what I saw.  Over all he did well, however, I thought it was demeaning for Lily to be sitting there in front of an audience and on live TV as it seemed she had fallen in love with him, despite being so confident she looked hurt. He could have said that Viarni was one he wanted make a future with blah blah I do not know but I have a young daughter and I would not want her to be rejected on TV and then have that said. That is all no big deal. Every one wants to watch but when it comes to realizing that is not just some show it is about peoples feelings and the long term impact rejection in that context can cause significant harm especially as it is so public. Clearly, Lily is now fine and will be an outstanding success.
The difference between a 28 year old and a 20 and 21 year old is significant The Sister Wives are in thier 30s and 40s no comparison. No matter how mature these girls may appear they are still young. I also acknowledge that Zac said it took a toll on him and good on him for being vocal about that great role modeling. For both Claudia and Lily, we can only assume that were hurt deeply. At the WTA he had emotionally disconnected from them which is what he has to do and that is appropriate however, it is important to remember that these are still people he very recently  had a relationship  with. Having said all that Zac seems a lovely genuine guy I do get annoyed when at the end of is all that the lead says ....... was the only one who I could fall in love with etc....... .... I also think he and Vairni are well suited and hope that that they have a loving lasting realtionship, power to them, they even look alike and are very cute togther. cheerleader :sprinklehearts beatingheart

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 23, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm

http://www.radiolive.co.nz/home/video/2017/05/video--viarni-and-lily-on-the-bachelor-experience.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 22, 2017 10:32 pm

This article is based on the US show but the statistics are fascinating and it might help with sleuthing future seasons of Bach NZ so leaving it here for interested parties:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-bachelorette/

Brought over from Bachelorette US board, originally posted by @umngirl  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette