SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 22, 2017 11:15 pm

see2love wrote:http://www.radiolive.co.nz/home/video/2017/05/video--viarni-and-lily-on-the-bachelor-experience.html

This was a really great interview! thank you for posting thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Lily Exit Interview

Wow, what an exceptional person I have complete closure seeing this interview what a amazing old soul

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 pm

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1&sa=t&ct2=nz%2F0_0_s_6_0_t&usg=AFQjCNGg5I7FEuHzL31tpBvNxlxCHX_u1Q&did=6d4e15a6b3ee7c5e&sig2=p1SNlOXdRNXdRe7UU28VeA&cid=52779504109495&ei=eMwkWeDOBcqu8QXRo6yYDg&rt=STORY&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F92900518%2Fbrines-bachelor-of-sleaze-hecklers-and-fish-n-chips

9. There is an entire scene about cats. They play clown music in the background but, it doesn't help.
10. Listening to these women in their mid twenties, crying about how they have not found the man of their dreams yet, is concerning. Am I the only one who doesn't really care if i stay single for the rest of my life and just have lots of flings, and also lots of pet dogs?
11. They make Claudia have a confrontation with Zac. She asks why he dumped her. He says that he wanted to make sure that he wasn't just 'giving into physical lust.' Way too many of the women end up leaning over to each other going 'what does that mean? What does that mean?' Dom eventually clears it up and says 'Zac wanted to sleep with her a lot and was unable to tell if he actually liked her personality at all because of that...We've all been there.'

12. Lily comes out rocking a short, black lace dress, with thigh high boots. She is the kind of awesome I dream of being.
13. Viarni's dress is rubbish compared to Lily's.
14. Zac and Viarni talk about what they have plans to do now. Their answer is literally that they 'want to get fish and chips on the beach.' Thrilling.
- Stuff

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Another Zac Viarni interview

''And while they're a happy couple, the elephant in the room is obviously Lily - the nation's favourite, well, everything. The competition was fierce between the two girls for Zac's promise ring. And Zac and Lily's on screen relationship was so hot it burned the screen. Does he feel like he led her on?
He goes into a long spiel about being invested in everyone. "I think through the whole experience I was open to a relationship with anyone so that when I got to the end I was sure..if I hadn't invested myself then I would never have known." Soooo……no? No. "The feelings were real."
Have they spoken since then? No. Oh. "I have a little bit" says Viarni, "Think we'll be able to remain friends, we have a lot of differences but we also have a lot of similarities." Then Zac chips in, "I'd like to be friends with some of the other girls but I'm not sure in reality what that would look like. It may be weird..." Well quite. Friendships founded on a thirst for fame and/or sex don't tend to be super durable. Ahem, Claudia, ahem.
Zac looks relieved to have finished the mate selection process. He's even more relieved to stop sneaking around, hiding Viarni from the press. "We haven't even had a date yet," says Viarnia, "although you did cook me dinner, that was kind of a date!" It's been a lot of hanging at home and Air Bnbs. So what's next for the couple? Trip to the Bahamas? Health product endorsements? Marriage? "Hahaha, we're taking it slow and seeing what happens." Says Zac. But at the end of the day, "Virani was the only girl I potentially felt I could fall in love with."
Newshub.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3oKx3Su

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat May 27, 2017 10:39 am

Stunners! wow
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+16
MissB
robinvi
aggie
Zizzle
Sprite
iamreal2u
emusha
Karina
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Bobette