Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Post sleuth and discuss screencaps here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43579

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 11, 2017 10:17 pm

sdmom wrote:

Thanks! Here's some SC I capped

First one out . Bryan? Jack stone is very good looking, imo.

sdmom wrote:Oops, here's jack.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Why are they crying?  I have never seen so much men cry on the bachelorette before rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Thu May 11, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF on Thu May 11, 2017 10:29 pm

cantstopl im asking myself the same question!
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Booze does that to you. laugh out loud They have plenty of that around for them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Ugh I'm trying really hard to keep a positive open mind re Bryan, but that cap makes me hope even more F1 is Eric or Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu May 11, 2017 11:10 pm

SCs of the whole Men in Tears promo are up: SC No Discussion Thread

Remember that's a no discussion thread.  Copy and bring over as needed.
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8191

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 12, 2017 12:51 am

I keep coming back to this thread men in tears rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri May 12, 2017 9:36 am

They are all probably in tears due a) boredom b) the mansion ran out of meat c) the mansion ran out of good beer c) all that is left to eat is limp kale and radishes d) the toilets are all clogged with the bad stuff and now even the pool is backed up.
See this is again an example of tricky editing.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29316

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays on Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 am

reason wrote:I keep coming back to this thread men in tears rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I don't see what's so funny about men crying? I mean Nick cried heaps but ABC certainly didn't shame that like they are doing in this ad... scratch

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 12, 2017 11:02 am

@happydays The just met her why cry so quickily? she might not have spend more than 30 minutes with them, they were gone early. Are you thinking that they all have fallen in love at first sight? not arguing just inquiring? curiosity got me. I have no problem with men cry but so much????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum