SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I brought these over for you all.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 2ca5286163b3b1bc5688b31bfa706f0f_zpswor1blnk
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 D9049ecf2ec0f2c1741b64746c09969a_zpshhrk2du6
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 6c2c431f6c0b6b80497675e7c5845939_zpst6ensu9i

Source is LB82's screen caps from screencap thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

I just want to say that walking on this uneven ground is cruel, particularly when you are dressed as Rachel is. Notice there are no tire tracks that indicate she was dropped off in a ATV to shorten the walk. I presume she walked up a distance from the end of the row and turned around for these shots.

The dress doesn't seem formal enough for a FRC dress and I can't think why she would be dressed in a long dress for a money shot such as this. I do like the idea of tying in her journey to that of the Camino de Santiago. It may have felt like a pilgrimage at times in her quest for love!

Edited to add screen caps were from SC Discussion Thread.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 pm

brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Screen12

In the SC below there's a rose and I feel like it must be from the 1-on-1 with Bryan in Oslo.

I'm not sure how many SC they put from final destination in the first preview (I feel like JoJo had tonnes more than Rachel). But this might be from Episode 7 1-on-1 dinner portion...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Screen13

All IMO.
I completely agree with your theory.  As soon as I saw the promo I was like "that is the moment, whoever she's talking about is her guy" it was so raw and real and like she was truly overcome with her feelings.  JMO. I'm also waiting for her "we connect from within" from the promo because she's said that post show.  Those are the 2 real tells I've thought to watch out for.  I guessed they'd be during FDs.

But if it's proven by the great work here that's her top from Bryan's HTD, I'll concede he's F1 IMO. giggling I def did at the time think Bryan's HTD looked more F1-ish than Peter's with the level of intimacy between them.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm

@Norcalgal thank you for adding the SCs. Yes, pilgramage for love. Maybe it's silly and the producers weren't even thinking of that, but the idea blends so well with the monastery shot and the area.

I would love to know what those white towers are in the background of the last vineyard SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:14 pm

You can see here with Jack looks like the same dress:
hete

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 pm

brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Screen12
Source

All JMO

I also think the SC above is from Bryan's HTD. Here is a SC I took of one of the videos. IMO The top is the same. The red flower and small portion of the white flower is visible in the preview SC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Captur60
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:39 pm

OMG you're right. That's the same top ! I can't see it ! And saying that just after Bryan's HTD... hummm

I can't help it (and I'm team Peter for rachel) but seeing another clue towards Bryan !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Wow this is a huge plus for Bryan.. starting to believe RS, mixed with Mills saying she was in love after HTDs

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:46 pm

But that is a tan dress and in the clip where she is overwhelmed with emotion it is black!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:48 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Wow this is a huge plus for Bryan.. starting to believe RS, mixed with Mills saying she was in love after HTDs

Yeah me too.. I guess Bryan could be F1. First I thought that Peter was it because Mills said it just after his date but it could totally be Bryan. And with this screenshot it looks like she was talking about Bryan.

BUT she says that she is falling in love, not that she's in love laugh out loud whishful thinkig !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Oh, wow, good work! HUGE clue for Bryan, IMO. I'm not fully convinced yet, because that ET article indicated that she might say ILY to both, but I always thought she looked 100% smitten during that date and that ITM just stands out from anything we've seen yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Jmack wrote:But that is a tan dress and in the clip where she is overwhelmed with emotion it is black!!
Where do you see a tan dress? I see a black top in both clips of Rachel.

Last edited by quietpal on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:54 pm

coolangel wrote:

Source

All JMO

I also think the SC above is from Bryan's HTD. Here is a SC I took of one of the videos. IMO The top is the same. The red flower and small portion of the white flower is visible in the preview SC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 13 Captur60
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

All JMO

I don't know, I'm not convinced these are the same shirt.  I know they look similar but I'm looking at the straps, and in the ITM SC it looks like a thin black strap, and in the SC with Byran if you look at the back of her shirt the strap almost appears to have white in it.  Like it's a wider strap on the shirt, and if it was a thin spaghetti strap I don't think you'd see that.  Does anyone else see that or am I just imagining things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch