SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am

question: had Dean been sleughted 4th by ladies here or RS?

as you know I was in the non spoiled up to recently and for me it can make a difference if it is this forum or RS even though chances are extremely little that he won

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 am

@HEA This forum had Dean out a F4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:26 am

@HEA I agree i trust this forum so much more than RS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:@HEA This forum had Dean out a F4.

thanks. then I trust you guys. yes

I hope decision Dean will be considered as next bach too. He looks adorable. It is good that she let him go 4th then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:01 am

@HEA he was going to be on BIP and is now dating Kristina.

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:51 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@HEA he was going to be on BIP and is now dating Kristina.

source

oh that is fantastic!!! i hope it is already serious. good for him 🆒 :jumpyay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:06 am

@HEA yes I'm happy for him too. It seems he's already meet her family too.

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:10 am

I was watching last nights episode again, I think Rachel's ITM while with Peter was done post show.  Looking at the first 2 SC's her hair is fuller, wavy plus she has earrings on, compare that to the third SC, her hair is straight, and no earrings.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 4-1111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 4-1011

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 4-111

Another thing that's been bugging me are those drapes.  I think they are the same drapes that are in Rachel's ITM from Peter's HTD, although the lighting is different, I think they could be the same.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 414fda10
My SC's made from this source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks, @Max64 great observation. Also the from 1:00 to 1:03 'it gives me hope and it's so great to be around someone like that" was edited in via this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:35 am

IMO the 3rd drapes have this velvet touch and color versus the 4th maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:10 am

HEA wrote:IMO the 3rd drapes have this velvet touch and color versus the 4th maybe?

Agreed that the 3rd pic drapes are velvety in texture IMO. :yes: Also, the 4th pic was already sleuthed to be from Bryan's HTD based on the top she is wearing.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 am

I order to complement my thoughts regarding the QT in ep4, here are the SC I made from the QT.

I will break them by batch of 6 per post. Smiley

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 A10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 B10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 C10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 D10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 E10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 24 F10
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch