SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:28 am

HEA wrote:Thant means not much but at the same time we see a slight difference O=IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Ff10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Gg10
from recorded TV - my SC

these are not taken at the same moment.

in Bryan's he just answered her, and in Pter's she is focusing on pinning the rose down

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:36 am

HEA wrote:I also noticed that Bryan was best bud with alex and eric. I am surprised about eric but then she said that eric is very positive. So his drama was just like kenny. his button was pushed way too many times by lee..........

When I look at those pics, I see bryan as a happy guy and friendly. I saw the funny vids from alex. they were hilarious. I truly like what I see from Bryan. I also remember that his ex said good things about him too.  :yes:

funny that all the guys seemed to have 2 big luggages and bryan one small.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Aaaa10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Bbbb10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 Cccc10
source recorded TV - my SC

His 23 year old ex said some nice things, yes. Bryan was also good friends with Lee in the house. You can see the subtle interactions between the two of them on the boat and talking to each other in the house, sitting next to each other. Then following him afterwards on IG. Seems likes he liked him. Maybe he wasn't perceptive enough to pick up what the other guys were able to see in Lee or maybe he knew and just didn't care. All jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 am

And then perhaps he was told, you were his room mate in the house and despite what went on, you are going to follow him on social media until it becomes obvious what is going on, so he has a follower or two. (Maybe he was told this in a more subtle manner than a demanding edict.)
And yes, these types of things are suggested and in the scheme of things another line in the sand. Which do you cross and which do you say it's not worth it.
Notice Bryan unfollowed 24 hours later after episode aired and Rachel did not write this week's blog entry it was written for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:And then perhaps he was told, you were his room mate in the house and despite what went on, you are going to follow him on social media until it becomes obvious what is going on, so he has a follower or two. (Maybe he was told this in a more subtle manner than a demanding edict.)
And yes, these types of things are suggested and in the scheme of things another line in the sand. Which do you cross and which do you say it's not worth it.
Notice Bryan unfollowed 24 hours later after episode aired and Rachel did not write this week's blog entry it was written for her.
He unfollowed Lee right after the episode aired. I checked his SM twice. Once early during the episode and he was following him. By 11:46EST that night, he unfollowed him. There is no connection to the blog entry imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:58 am

IMO they are both showing disapproval toward Lee and production's encouragement of Lee's behavior.
She did not write a blog entry for the week. He unfollowed when he could. If he unfollowed even earlier in time frame--better for my case. Thanks for the correction! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO they are both showing disapproval toward Lee and production's encouragement of Lee's behavior.
She did not write a blog entry for the week. He unfollowed when he could. If he unfollowed even earlier in time frame--better for my case. Thanks for the correction! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 2498057887
Or just an example of him being image conscious and possibly socially aloof IMO. Maybe he needed Dean to spell it out for him in an ITM. Doesnt change the fact that during the filming, after guys were admitting that Lee might be culturally insensitive, the Miami Mack was still buddy buddy with him. I would buy the theory if they didn't hang out as much on the show and if they didn't play around together as much. all JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 am

So, he (Bryan) unfollowed when he could? So if Lee's true colours were never brought to light, he would still be following him? IMO its a total turn off that anyone can't think for themselves & have no moral compass. IMO if people didn't flood his IG page questioning where he stood in all of this he'd still be following Lee & Demario

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:15 am

Did Bryan like any of Lees post or interact with him that we know of besides just following him? Following someone doesn't make them Buddy's. I follow people I don't like.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 am

It is strange that he unfollowed Lee and Demario after getting some heat about it on the forum, also he deleted a comment calling him out about it. So either he is reading the forum or he unfollowed after being called out..

Last edited by Carine on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 414fda13
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 414fda14
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 4-114
I think these drapes are the same, they just had different lighting.

My SC made from this source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 am

I don't understand why Bryan gets a pass on this..I mean he followed a racist. That is jmo. OK he unfollowed him after it was spoken on in this forum. What is so strange is that he also un followed Demario.  Hum very sketchy. **IMO** Ultimately he did do the right thing but the fact is that he did follow Lee in the first place. I mean he took an action. Nobody told him to imo and if they did he should be able to stand up for his fiancé jmo.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 am

Is it possible Bryan just never realized what's going on with Lee? And didn't think twice until this episode? Like perhaps Rachel just never brought it up to him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch