SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 am

lleyki wrote:
Doesnt change the fact that during the filming, after guys were admitting that Lee might be culturally insensitive, the Miami Mack was still buddy buddy with him. I would buy the theory if they didn't hang out as much on the show and if they didn't play around together as much. all JMO.

That's a fact? Because I've watched all the episodes and I've barely ever seen Bryan and Lee interacting. There was one scene of Lee's going on about Kenny or whatever, while Bryan was on the couch and Bryan just sat there looking at him saying nothing, not unlike when he was running his mouth to Peter and Will, at the bar. Standing next to someone in some scenes during the episodes now constitute being buddy and great friends? And Bryan followed a lot of people from the season. So it's not like he only followed Lee, proving what besties they were.

I don't understand why Bryan gets a pass on this..I mean he followed a racist. That is jmo.

And so did Will and Josiah. And we even see a clip in an upcoming episode of Will apparently explaining to Lee why calling a black man aggressive has negative connotations. So that means this was something he confronted Lee about and he still followed him. By the way, speaking of passes, I noticed I've seen very little about Peter's little rap referring to Rachel being from the hood.

I may be in the minority but I really don't like that one (or more) of the contestants is being slandered here. Without proof.

Sorry these latest discussions have made me very uncomfortable.

Completely agree. Just another day of all the ways that Bryan is apparently this awful human being. Good times. Yeah when is this season ending again?

ITA with this post. clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 am

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:I don't understand why Bryan gets a pass on this...
Agreed. It baffles me honestly. This is bigger IMO than some preferences for who I like better on the show. IMO It's ok to criticize people even when we like them. I don't think Bryan's a racist, but I do think it shows a level of apathy. Bryan's 37, Rachel/anyone else shouldn't have to spell it out for him, for him to have unfollowed. All JMO.

I am not a big SM person. I read about the Lee controversy only on this board. I am certainly no expert on Lee or Bryan, but I have my own thoughts on why Bryan may have followed Lee and what it means to Rachel.

I think it is possible that Bryan may have been 'encouraged' by production to follow certain people (as was mentioned in some above posts by Kasha), but Bryan may also have simply followed Lee because he got to know Lee a little bit during the taping of the show. (Did somebody mention that they may have shared a room?).

This next concept may be controversial, (because in today's society it is much easier to demonize somebody as evil and write them off), but to me, nobody is all good or all bad. Nobody. Including Lee. I'm sure that Bryan witnessed in Lee some redeeming qualities in addition to his flaws. Maybe Bryan gave him the benefit of the doubt prior to watching the episodes air. Maybe after viewing the episodes he is seeing that Lee may be treating the men differently based on their race. Maybe he didn't witness as much nonsense first hand while taping as some of the other me or maybe he just has a further breaking point. As a person with a far breaking point myself, I can relate to giving some the benefit of the doubt for longer than the average person. So, IMO, this may have played a part. And while some people will stand firmly in their opinion that certain things are deal-breakers, I likewise stand firm in my opinion that we are all entitled to live our lives and treat others in the manner that befits us. JMO.

What does this all mean to Rachel/reflect upon Rachel? Not sure, but I will say this: As a longtime married woman, I would never think of telling my DH who he can or cannot be friends with, IRL or on SM. We are both mature, smart, independent people, but we are not identical twins of the mind. In other words, I allow my DH to develop and maintain his own relationships with people, independent from me and for his own reasons. And he allows me the same respect. I actually see Bryan following Lee as his own decision, and his unfollowing Lee likewise. Unless, of course, this whole follow/unfollow thing was orchestrated by TPTB. All JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 am

ReneeM wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@Tiggerlgh I don't know dogs how long would he have needed it.  It was a week or so after the 1:1 date by this point. And not sure how long he had it on prior.  But good point.
I don't think he got his cast off until after filming imo. Because Rachel posted a picture of him to her IG story a few weeks back saying "look who's back" implying imo that he is cast free

He got it off before filming ended, because on dj souljah's ig, he's not wearing his cast while the show was still filming. But I googled it and the healing time for adult dogs is 6-12 weeks Source. IIRC, I read somewhere that Copper broke his leg right before filming started, so given all that, I think it is a recent pic (recent as in post filming IMO)
I think Rachel said cooper broke a toe not a leg.JMO. So I think healing time would be quicker than a leg. Again JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am

MiaHawk wrote:What does this all mean to Rachel/reflect upon Rachel?  Not sure, but I will say this: As a longtime married woman, I would never think of telling my DH who he can or cannot be friends with, IRL or on SM. We are both mature, smart, independent people, but we are not identical twins of the mind. In other words, I allow my DH to develop and maintain his own relationships with people, independent from me and for his own reasons. And he allows me the same respect. I actually see Bryan following Lee as his own decision, and his unfollowing Lee likewise. Unless, of course, this whole follow/unfollow thing was orchestrated by TPTB. All JMHO.  
Lovely sentiment, but Rachel shouldn't have to tell Bryan not be friends with a racist. I refuse to be PC about Lee, straight up, keeping it 100, I absolutely do not give a single f*ck what Lee's redeeming qualities are, he's not my kin, and he could never be my friend. How can anyone look at me, profess to love me, wants to be my partner in life, yet be friends with someone who considers me less than human? That doesn't add up IMO, because I know when someone is hateful, and says and does things that hurt the people I love? That sh*t hurts me. It's great that you don't tell your husband what to think or who to be friends with, I wouldn't either, because anyone that loves me wouldn't have to be told.

& I do not buy that Bryan's follow was a production thing. I won't get into it, but there's a post on his IG that says to me that he didn't care enough because Lee's behaviour wasn't towards him, and doesn't directly affect him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 am

Hotmomma wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
I don't think he got his cast off until after filming imo. Because Rachel posted a picture of him to her IG story a few weeks back saying "look who's back" implying imo that he is cast free

He got it off before filming ended, because on dj souljah's ig, he's not wearing his cast while the show was still filming. But I googled it and the healing time for adult dogs is 6-12 weeks Source. IIRC, I read somewhere that Copper broke his leg right before filming started, so given all that, I think it is a recent pic (recent as in post filming IMO)
I think Rachel said cooper broke a toe not a leg.JMO. So I think healing time would be quicker than a leg. Again JMO

I think even a broken toe is around the same amount of time, around 6-12 weeks some info here..
https://www.thespruce.com/canine-broken-toe-3977042

Last edited by Carine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am

ReneeM wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:What does this all mean to Rachel/reflect upon Rachel?  Not sure, but I will say this: As a longtime married woman, I would never think of telling my DH who he can or cannot be friends with, IRL or on SM. We are both mature, smart, independent people, but we are not identical twins of the mind. In other words, I allow my DH to develop and maintain his own relationships with people, independent from me and for his own reasons. And he allows me the same respect. I actually see Bryan following Lee as his own decision, and his unfollowing Lee likewise. Unless, of course, this whole follow/unfollow thing was orchestrated by TPTB. All JMHO.  

Lovely sentiment, but Rachel shouldn't have to tell Bryan not be friends with a racist. I refuse to be PC about Lee, straight up, keeping it 100, I absolutely do not give a single f*ck what Lee's redeeming qualities are, he's not my kin, and he could never be my friend. How can anyone look at me, profess to love me, wants to be my partner in life, yet be friends with someone who considers me less than human? That doesn't add up IMO, because I know when someone is hateful, and says and does things that hurt the people I love? That sh*t hurts me. It's great that you don't tell your husband what to think or who to be friends with, I wouldn't either, because anyone that loves me wouldn't have to be told.

& I do not buy that Bryan's follow was a production thing. I won't get into it, but there's a post on his IG that says to me that he didn't care enough because Lee's behaviour wasn't towards him, and doesn't directly affect him. Jmo.

Good Post

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 am

Carine wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I think even a broken toe is around the same amount of time, around 6-12 weeks some info here..
https://www.thespruce.com/canine-broken-toe-3977042

3-8 weeks. source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 pm

perception IMO... if you look at this picture, you could say that Peter was buddy with Lee (his arm on his shoulder)... and not even interested to Rachel. The PI we saw from Peter saying that he feels that Lee is not genuine (not verbatim) could have been taped later and edited to be added on ep4. There are so many reasons why Bryan followed Lee. It is easy to judge without facts IMO. One theory could be like Kasha said that the prods asked Bryan (F1) to follow everybody and not make unnecessary move on twitter as it could be taken and distorted on the SM. Another theory can be that the prods asked the same question again and again and again until they got the right segment to show us...

- what do you think of lee
- how is lee around the house
- do you think lee came for the right reasons
- how is lee around the guys in the mansion
- what do you think of lee and eric fight
- do you think lee is a good guy
- tell us your perception of lee
- do you think lee is here for rachel
- is lee a nice guy

etc etc etc ... with the same question repeated again and again, they did what they do best: cut and edited and chose to show us what they wanted to show us because it fit their script IMO

IMHO Rachel was totally pissed off monday night. Many leads say that they have no idea what is going on in the mansion. It is not one lead saying that but all of them. I honestly believe Rachel understood the extend on how she was played when they asked her to keep Lee IMO. Because no way IMO that she was ever interested to Lee one second. Nobody IMO likes to look like a fool and be called names. Racism is definitely something she did not expect from the guys for being cast (LOGICALLY) for her IMO. So watching the edits unfold events could be a shock in her system as the subject is IMO very very sensible.

IMHO, even though they are sharing the mansion, they are still at this point quite a few guys and I am not sure that they knew all that well who is Lee. Lee could very much be very nice with WM IMO and if something happened not all the guys were at the same time at the same place. After an event it was he said he said... just saying.

... so again Perception IMO. We do not have all the cards in hands to say yay or nay IMHO. For me I will give both Peter and Bryan the benefice of the doubt before judging and send them to jail because again I do not have all the facts in hands to make my decision. What matters to me is that I never saw Bryan (nor Peter) being buddy and having fun AFTER the show on SM. Never. Not a praise, not a party, nothing. IMHO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur18
from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:13 pm

the teaser starts with yellings. but we clearly see lee with his plaid shirt on this pic no? so did Kelly snapped it and was so very upset (with the help of maybe alcohol AND prods) that something else happened?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur20
from recorded TV - my SC

I think that we will see a 2-1 with kenny and lee. lee eliminated

I do not think Kenny is eliminated because when he is bleeding it is daylight and he is not wearing the same outfit

I think that we will see Kenny in a GD and the blood on his face has nothing to do with lee (happened many times that they want us believe something dramatic happened when it was an accident... ref all the ambulances in the teasers). The same way when Adam said "blood will be shred", it was IMHO a way of speaking and it was a VO so which event did he referred to?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Qq10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Qqqqqq13
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Qqqqqq10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Qqqqqq11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Qqqqqq12
from recorded TV - my SC

however the last time we see Lee is during what I think will be a major yelling fight between lee and kenny and during the 2-1. So IMO we have more evidence that Kenny stay and lee will leave IMO

The CP party picture (without Jack) is weird. We can see Lee on the extreme left and IMO the only one who is not well dressed for a CP. Is it possible that he invited himself but he was still at the hotel but on his way out after the 2-1? Maybe the prods liked lee soooooo much for the drama he was cast for that they saw a way to thank him and give him a last exposure. If you look at the position, he is truly on the side IMO. He looks like an outcast. Something does not feel right. Lee is the only one in jeans. IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur21
source

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:28 pm

HEA, CMIIW, but isn't the CP picture above taken in South Carolina? So no Jack, Bryan with the GD rose, Dean with his rose.

Lee and Kenny's 2 on 1 is next Episode, I believe. So Kenny and Lee should be in this pic as they haven't been eliminated yet.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 pm

lets talk about the QT with Bryan a little bit, shall we? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 2498057887

First although it is true they are not stuck in a low uncomfortable chair, they are on stairs so not really comfy too IMO. But we can see they are both turning and facing each other identically. They both have their head on a side and they look into each other eyes. This is for me an intimate conversation and both parties are equally engaged.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Bb10
from recorded TV - my SC

Then I noticed that the QT started with a smooth music and then it stopped completely. no music. it was quite interesting because for me it fell more real, more like a conversation outside the show.

Side note, Bryan took her OUTSIDE the mansion, away from all the guys and making sure that their conversation would remain private (kinda with the crew but if you can see, the first take is nearby the fountain, so they did not have a camera on their face IMO although one was probably on the right to take close up.

Her BL is one of the woman who is VERY attracted to the man. She is flirting 1,000 times. I recognize the signs so well here. But what is more important in my eyes is that HE is using the SAME BL to her. This is definitely reciprocity.

The major difference I see with Peter is that she is shy with Bryan. She is afraid to look in his eyes to show him her vulnerability while he never look away from her. She has this BL attitude of a woman who is half way in love but afraid to be hurt. But what is also important that I did not see a player here. I remember that Bryan has only Rachel in mind in this environment. It is a 24/7 for weeks. This is a bit different than RL. So falling hard is not un-heard IMO.

His little sight was adorable BTW. do not care if some would see it as a player. I saw a genuine guy all around.

I would describe this as the dancing flirting song with no song laugh out loud
For me it is exactly the premises of two people falling in love.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur23
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur22
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur25

Peter: I am completely focus on you
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur24

They came together mid way to kiss although she had a nano second reaction before him and her BL is she is coming for him during. She is in his space and he is more straight, still kissing.... IMO .... and talking about kissing, they are BOTH kissing the same IMO. this is sharing 100 for me

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur28
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 33 Captur29

ALL SC are from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 pm

@HEA that dang Leopard Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch