SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:40 am

I too agree. For me it's a possible clue. It remains to be seen if it is one or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:42 am

emusha wrote:IA with those above who say that the pic of copper with that particular picture could be a sign/clue simply because I really do think as a dog owner she likely has a lot of toys for Cooper and she chose to take a picture of him with that particular toy. These kinds of things have been a sign before - it's like Ali on skype with her dog tags. These people esp Rachel are very very careful what they put out there because they are aware of how it is being scrutinized. It's getting further into the season and the lead/f1 are likely really antsy about having to keep their affection to each other so they might want to find ways to give shout outs. Whether or not it was included as a package or Rachel asked to keep the flowers, the fact that she allows Copper to play with it now and she posts a picture of that imo could be a clue - definitely not a conclusive one but imo one worth considering.
all jmo

I would agree with this if I thought they were home.  I think this was in Hilton Head during filming so when Copper had probably less toys with them and this one was new.  

But I am not discounting it.  I put it as a possible clue for Peter and/or just and advert for the show she currently isn't happy with.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 am

I'd take it more as an ad for the show because it's a rose. I don't know, I just don't think P is f1, as much as I'd prefer him for her myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 am

nd4reality wrote:I too agree. For me it's a possible clue. It remains to be seen if it is one or not.

Anything is viable, until it's not. Remember the orange couch!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 am

HEA wrote:For me this is not conclusive.

the same way the prods added the growling copper segment right after peter said that he would be a good dad for copper. obviously copper disagreed in the eyes of the prods. I think that this toy looks like the roses (multiple) and rachel has a sense of humor and referred to the show with this roses/dog/toy. IMO

For me I honestly believe that Rachel is not different from other bachelorette and IMO Peter was probably closed, at one point, to be F1. She did bring him to top 2. Did she fell in love with him too? Probably a little bit IMO. I honestly thing she put him on a pedestal but along the way she realized they were not a match. IMO

I keep thinking few things too:

- I think I read somewhere that CH said that Rachel almost did not pick her F1 for X reason (confused?) -  can someone refresh my mind please? I am pretty sure I read something along the way that she almost give up or something like that
- she said that "we won't know" (who she picked). So far at every turn we see Peter and last episode was no exception
- The QT with Bryan was IMO one of the most genuine conversation I've seen so far with Rachel. The NO MUSIC was just a conversation without theatrics, without production influence of their opinion with the choice of music, it was raw. It was a woman who was afraid to be hurt, and vulnerable because Bryan was "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE". And IMO if she felt he was too good to be true, it means just that in her eyes: he is on top of her list.
- Peter specifically asked Rachel during the dog party in LA: would you move in a place like this and said "I hope to move out of Wisconsin! Then at the QT he immediately asked her if she would move elsewhere when she mentioned she has a WI license. So no brain IMO to assume that he wants to move to LA (on top of the I miss this place (LA) IG picture). So... it is why he decided to participate to the show in LA? Exposure to build a new life there and add it on his business card? Just wondering here as he seems very adamant to move out of WI...

This is why it is the perfect on paper versus bad boy edit IMO. It was said by her that she did not need the other guys to make up her opinion, that she would figure it out herself (not me, she said). I think she will apply the same rule with Peter and Bryan. At one point, she will give her TRUST to Bryan. Funny thing is that it looks like she does not question Peter much. Some will say that her instinct say that Bryan is a player and her gut feeling says so. But IMO, she will apply the rule of "do not judge by its cover". The too good to be true is something that will be recurrent during this season IMO. We already saw Rachel next week during Bryan 1-1 diner when he, once again, reinsured her that he is the real deal. During her media tour for promotion, rachel mentioned "trust, he loves me". She has zero doubt IMO

So between QT between Peter and Bryan, I felt Bryan was the most genuine with the no music, with the BL, with the conversation that was real, not talking about moving hypothetically. IMO, It was for Bryan : I am attracted to you but I am scared to be hurt with Bryan (may I say that someone is afraid to be hurt only if the person is already half in love already or she would not be afraid?). It was for Peter: I am listing the qualities I want/need in my husband. Can you answer my questionnaire (I want someone who prove to me that he is also ready to move). She was still in the question/answer mode with him IMO.

This said. I understand why this dog toy could be taken as a clue. It can very much be a reminder of her F1. I am still thinking that she may remember a good time with Peter, that she receive a big box of dog toys, that the rose toys is not ONE rose but a bouquet of roses so multiple and could remind her the season when she had to deliver multiple roses, that at the end of the day have no freaking clue why she posted this beloved dog picture with this toy! IMO

Note: if Peter adopted a puppy without Rachel and if they are supposed to live together, I think it can be taken as a selfish decision as IMO, copper and rachel would have to live with the puppy too. A choice of puppy is a life contract and IMO this is a choice to be made by both.... my opinion here. I would never have adopted pets without my hubby. He would have to accept and love the pet too. However, single, I would not care and go ahead with the adoption IMHO

everything is JMOAA and IMHO only

IMO, when you question someone about theIR intention after meeting them 4 times with 10 to 15 minutes each time it's not a good sign. I don't think that the “too good to be true” was positive either. because she added “you say all the right things”... uhhh I see a read flag here. He indeed always say the right thing coming right from a book. His next sentences will be “I can't imagine my life without you, I want to be the shoulder you cry on” I'm JK obviously but i won't be surprised if he said just that!

Whereas with Peter it is indeed a questionnaire (in a pretty flirty way I have to say imo) but isnt it what you do when you meet someone that you are interested in ? You see if this could work, you are curious about the other person, you really want to know the person. What are your plans, what do you like, barefoot or socks, real things to know the other. It definitely seems more genuine when she is with Peter, she is not doubting anything because their relationship is just going at the right pace! JMO !

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 37 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 37 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:14 am

But if there's no doubt or obstacle for them (R &P) to overcome, how is he F1?  Storyboard wise they have to overcome, conquer, climb that hill together, whatever metaphor you want to use laugh out loud something together or individually and then together for them to find their HEA.  

IMO there is always doubt or hesitation or something in regards to the F1.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 am

Ladybug82 wrote:But if there's no doubt or obstacle for them (R &P) to overcome, how is he F1?  Storyboard wise they have to overcome, conquer, climb that hill together, whatever metaphor you want to use laugh out loud something together or individually and then together for them to find their HEA.  

JMO
Regardless of f1 I think both relationships have already shown to have an obstacle. Peter is too slow (hasn't thought about sex???) and Bryan is too good to be true and can she trust him? Usually the too slow guy never gets to the end like Reid.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 am

@Alanna IA.  

I just curious and wondered if the too slow was his only obstacle and hurdle that we were seeing, since some didn't think it was an issue and it was just him being respectful.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Alanna IA.  

I just curious and wondered if the too slow was his only obstacle and hurdle that we were seeing, since some didn't think it was an issue and it was just him being respectful.

JMO

Guessing here, but maybe Peter's "Shawn B"-type career plans (if that is in fact what they are like) could have been an obstacle? I definitely think plans for the future is something Rachel would discuss with her last few guys (esp. F1 and F2). Since at the very least, Peter reaches the end, I think he would have shared his plans with her, particularly because he has IMO already hinted of life outside WI or TX in their early dates. Maybe Rachel is looking for a different style/pace of life or maybe more permanence in one location and not so much traveling of her partner? IDK, it just seems like a sensible obstacle these two would have IMO..

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:47 am

I have not seen an obstacle wrt P as yet.

I think he is too slow but I don't see edit wise that is what they are trying to tell us. Jmo.

Edit wise they are trying to make him out to be the perfect guy for her, right down to therapy and teeth gaps. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 am

@HEA I believe JMO ( if my memory is correct) Chris H said he had to tell Rachel to let herself fall! I believe she got into her own head! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 am

nd4reality wrote:I have not seen an obstacle wrt P as yet.

I think he is too slow but I don't see edit wise that is what they are trying to tell us. Jmo.

Edit wise they are trying to make him out to be the perfect guy for her, right down to therapy and teeth gaps. Jmo.
Maybe you're right edit wise but Rachel herself told us she chose the easy path guy this time, not the challenge/one who made her work for it. At least my interpretation.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch