SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Awesome @lettore !

Norcalgal wrote:

I f found these shots interesting - it is so hard to walk up vineyard rows - she should have been wearing boots! I want to say this is Spain due to the red soil. In another screenshot, you can see the dormant grape vines - definitely not red soil. Maybe Switzerland?

I found a bunch of vineyards in the La Rioja region of Spain that could fit this, but narrowing down which one would be rough at this point. I sort of have a weird idea in my head about the history of pilgrimages in that area and how having her walk a short path through the vineyard to get to her FRC site might play into her story line, but I don't know if the producers are THAT fanciful.

If anyone is interested in digging down that path, cities/ sites like Logroño (thank you again @gisellexlopez), San Millán de la Cogolla, and Monastery of Yuso are a good start.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Excellent sleuthing everyone! yes  :claphands

@Aunties_Love, Can you please add the Episode 7 1-1's to the Filming schedule? TYIA! Smiley

Can you break it down, and I'll put it in the filming schedule for her. She should be back soon. TYIA

From sleuthing:
julychild wrote: Bryan got the date that Fleiss tweeted the photo (Rachel in white outfit). Epi 7 1-on-1 is Bryan (glamour date), Dean (tour of old town), Peter (Swiss Alps)
- Adam and Matt may have made it as far as Epi 7

From the press release,
Geneva, Switzerland, is the next scenic stop. Rachel discovers the finer things Geneva has to offer with one bachelor, heads to Old Town Geneva with another and journeys to the Swiss Alps to spend time on a glacier with still another suitor.

Episode 7 –  6 - 4:  Geneva, Switzerland(sleuthed per MOT) - Bryan, Dean, Eric, Peter.  +2

4/14: 1-on-1 Date: BRYAN - Lake Geneva/Glamour date
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: DEAN - Old Town Geneva
4/16: Group Date: Eric, Adam and Matt (?)
4/17: 1-on-1 Date: PETER - Swiss Alps Glacier
4/18:  7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED: Adam, Matt (?)

Yes, this looks right to me. Upon looking again, the boat scene with Rachel and the guys would have been episode 6 group date( Viking sword fight?). Matt and Adam did make it to epi7 based on those sc's. Rachel is wearing different outfits in both.

I don't think Will got a rose on his date.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed May 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Also, we already got spoiler from RS that Eric had single date in Copenhagen, this is also s/cap from it
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 6d436eea3f686920b8ac7c5e7d8f9385_zpsj3u84fy1
source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

It is in Ofelia plads CopenHot winterland

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 ?format=750w

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 ?format=750w

source https://copenhot.com/gallery/

And I believe this is the group date in Epi 6, there are many tours on viking boats, we can see Bryan, Peter, Alex, Dean and Adam, we know Eric is on SD.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 5809797e8d4785ef816e96df6344ed56_zpsla2rglvh
source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Also if a trip to Sweden was made from Denmark and not from Norway, then we have our 2nd SD for Epi6 with Will, since this is Helsingborg town hall:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 C8d49c654b621744fb9ad432c5986508_zpsxb2scnjv

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 800px-Helsingborg_town_hall
source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Helsingborg_town_hall.jpg

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 pm

^^^Thanks @Lettore for adding pics and finding those locations. Those were my earlier conclusions, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 5:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Season Preview  (from End of Episode 1) - Part 7
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 E2653200790642e9adff3ef1a63778b6_zpsuwnneiyt
My SCs

This is the Kronborg Castle in Denmark. The green structure is a match. This SC is from the Episode 6 RC IMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 Captur58
Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 Kronborg-Sea
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 6:00 pm

^^ There goes my theory about it being proof of a F3 RC in Italy!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Great job @coolangel that castle is a match, but the RC was at Bernstorff Palace according to MF.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 11ryfzb
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 6hm447
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 35na8gx

source

SC SOURCE

http://www.kulturarv.dk/1001fortaellinger/en_GB/bernstorff-castle/images/newest/1/jardin-bernstoff-3595

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

momoftrips wrote:Great job @coolangel that castle is a match, but the RC was at Bernstorff Palace according to MF.

Totally forgot about that! duh Why is she so dressed up atop the Kronborg castle and talking about being judged though? She seems too dressed for it to be a 1-1 IMO. scratch

Could it be that they had the cocktail party at the Kronborg and then the RC at the Bernstorff Palace then? no idea Google Maps says it's 35 mins by car.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 24, 2017 8:16 pm

^^^ That's a really good question. no idea

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 8:16 pm

I've amended my opinion based on all this great sleuthing and I think that maybe the pink dress is when she says bye to all the african american guys besides Eric, ie she'll be judges because there's only 1 black guy going into week 7. - All IMO

I also think that they may have taken b-roll at one place and had the cocktail party at the other place (re: the pink sparkly dress). - IMO

Last edited by brownravens on Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 am

@brownraves I've been thinking this too based on the great sleuthing done of the pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch