SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA Thanks for all the caps.

About that room, isn't that a Do Not Disturb sign on the door which tells me it has to be Bryan's room and not a common room where they would all be gathered?

you are welcome

yes it looks like a do not disturbed card... adding the opened champagne... this is bryan's room.... not a fantasy date room IMO... more like a F3 room???

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 pm

I can't think clearly because work is bugging me. laugh out loud

Yes F3, or like @mindless mentioned upthread, after LCD.

I'm trying to recall past 'ettes and who visited their rooms, but this isn't when they exchange gifts? This would be before the LCD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think clearly because work is bugging me. laugh out loud

I'm trying to recall past 'ettes and who visited their rooms, but this isn't when they exchange gifts? This would be before the LCD?

Darn work getting in the way LOL. I used to plan my meetings etc. around board time. God I am way too into this crazy show!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think clearly because work is bugging me. laugh out loud

Darn work getting in the way LOL.  I used to plan my meetings etc. around board time.  God I am way too into this crazy show!
I have taken days off on the day after the frc so I can spend all day in here Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 2498057887 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 2498057887 handwave We can share a ward in the looney bin yes yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 am

if we look the last 12 pictures on IG for both

Peter self pictures: 6

Peter with rachel: 0
Peter bachelor related: 2
Family: 2
Friends: 2

Bryan self pictures: 2
Bryan with rachel: 2
Bryan bachelor related: 3
Family : 5
friends: 0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Image212
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Image120
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 am

Good catch for the watch @GuardianAngel because I noticed on his IG that was a BIG new watch there. The leather band looked bright new. yes

anyone though that the watch looks a similar gift as the diams they give to F1 sometimes. Does F2 received expensive gift too?

his watch looks very much to this (sorry if this has been sleughted already, credit to this person then)

The Best Swiss Watch Brands

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Captur22
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Captur23
source

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:24 am

HEA wrote:if we look the last 12 pictures on IG for both

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Image212
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 Image120
source

Good screen Caps but I don't see if this really proves anything about either one's character? Peter HAS posted a pic with him an rachel, it doesn't happen to be in his top 12 because his date was in week two of the show, just like how bryan's pic are recent because his date was shown this week. prior to that Bryan didn't post any pics of rachel, so why should peter be posting pics of rachel now (which if he did i'm sure he would be called petty and attention seeking IMO Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 3806527698 ) As for the selfies, whether it's 2 selfies (Bryan) or 6 (peter) IMO that doesn't correlate to someone being self absorbed. Not in this era of social media where selfies are are just that "selfies". If you look at my insta, compared to what peter has posted, then I would be considered the most narcissistic person on earth giggling (I promise I'm not Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 3806527698 Hugesmile )
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:30 am

@FashionLover it proves nothing. I was bored this morning and thought it was interesting to compare the self... the other came after for the heck of comparison Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 am

now... I think this is way over the top if dean is not F1 IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 1210
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

real proof on how people did see this SO differently. IMO
It was discussed deadhorse but still I am :thud about it

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 4535410
source

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:49 am

HEA wrote:now... I think this is way over the top if dean is not F1 IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 50 1210
source

Funny enough I actually didnt mind Dean's pic, also it is very telling that he posted that pic while he is with Kristina  I think they left with a really close friendship.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 am

HEA wrote:if we look the last 12 pictures on IG for both

source

source
but
Let''s see how Eric compares with Bryan and Peter in the same SM categories. Can someone bring over Eric''s data. TIA Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch