SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dee Thu May 25, 2017 12:29 pm

@brownravens @relaxing That's what I'm thinking as well. I also wonder if the ones that were eliminated also had issue with that and confronted her. Some of the characters in the house are pretty loud and outspoken, so I would not be surprised. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:36 pm

@dee I would hope that they realize that if there is no feelings it is not worth it. If someone is not attracted to you why would you want that person? That is the question I hope they asked themselves IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 25, 2017 12:47 pm

julychild wrote:A couple of observations from the season's preview. Sorry, I can't bring pics over, but just to get a conversation started:

- Rachel is shown asking someone "have you ever taken a black girl home?" next is a shot of Jack. On closer look, she wasn't talking to Jack, she asked that question of Bryan. Wearing same dress in dinner scene with Bryan
- Adam and Matt may have made it as far as Epi 7

Quoting myself

I saw the preview in slomo on YouTube and now I don't think she was talking to Bryan. The dress with Bryan and when she asked that question looks similar but different colours (could still be to Bryan on different date). It's still clear it wasn't addressed to Jack...different chairs.

Last edited by julychild on Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:57 pm

That's a really interesting find.  I'd assume someone on a Switzerland one on one, the week before HTDs. Wonder why they bothered to make it look like Jack though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu May 25, 2017 1:00 pm

You sleuthers are incredible! High clap :detective
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 25, 2017 1:04 pm

relaxing wrote:That's a really interesting find.  I'd assume someone on a Switzerland one on one, the week before HTDs. Wonder why they bothered to make it look like Jack though?

So anyone watching closely gets a wrong initial impression of Rachel and Jack's relationship.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:13 pm

I think the scene with her asking the guy if he has ever brought home a black girl before is either with Dean or Peter, but I'm leaning towards Peter.

Eric is out because I don't think she would ask him that question. I think the scene with Bryan where he tells her that he wants to move forward with her and have a future with her is during their Switzerland date, so the dresses don't match. So that leaves either Dean or Peter. I think Dean and Eric were the most hidden (in terms of their later dates being shown) out of the F4 in the preview, so there's a good chance Peter is the one she's asking that question to. All JMO and speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:31 pm

@realitytvfan11 I dont think it is Peter at all. JMHO but we will see. cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:43 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I think the scene with her asking the guy if he has ever brought home a black girl before is either with Dean or Peter, but I'm leaning towards Peter.

Eric is out because I don't think she would ask him that question. I think the scene with Bryan where he tells her that he wants to move forward with her and have a future with her is during their Switzerland date, so the dresses don't match. So that leaves either Dean or Peter. I think Dean and Eric were the most hidden (in terms of their later dates being shown) out of the F4 in the preview, so there's a good chance Peter is the one she's asking that question to. All JMO and speculation.

I think so too.  Asking the question, she has the glowy perma-grin (IMO) that I'm expecting to see her get for Peter as we go along.  JMO.  And when I first saw it I thought it was weird she had such a flirty smile talking to Jack since they seemed to have zippo chemisty.  Makes more sense now, that it looks like one of her top guys in week 7 based on the sleuthing.  She does also seem to always be smiling with Dean though, so could be him too but I'd lean towards Peter.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu May 25, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 25, 2017 1:46 pm

I bet it is Peter, can't imagine she'd care about any of the MOT guys and their answer to this question, but with Peter? Yeah. I bet she'd care a whole freaking lot imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 1:50 pm

I did assume it was around week 7/htd time as Rachel mentioned it in an interview. So she is talking to either Peter, Bryan or Dean in that promo I think.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah I think it's definitely right before hometowns. Just from what she's said, I don't think she would ask this question unless she were intending on meeting their parents.

I agree @relaxing about the smile. This is my bias showing: I think Rachel looks beautiful all the time, but she looked extra beautiful and glowy in that purple dress from her and Peter's first 1-on-1. And in the shot where she's asking the question, she looks extra beautiful and glowy too, which leads me to think that she's addressing Peter. All jmo and speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch