SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 am

HEA wrote:if we look the last 12 pictures on IG for both

Peter self pictures: 6

Peter with rachel: 0
Peter bachelor related: 2
Family: 2
Friends: 2

Bryan self pictures: 2
Bryan with rachel: 2
Bryan bachelor related: 3
Family : 5
friends: 0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Image212
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Image120
source
but
Let''s see how Eric compares with Bryan and Peter in the same SM categories.  Can someone bring over Eric''s data.  TIA Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:32 am

@HEA those are lovely. If you have the time per request would you be able to do a montage for Eric also? Thank you so much. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:07 am

HEA wrote:real proof on how people did see this SO differently. IMO
It was discussed  deadhorse but still I am  :thud about it

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 4535410
source
Rachel looks so drunk there and it's not helping that she's hugging a huge bottle. rofl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am

HEA wrote:if we look the last 12 pictures on IG for both

Peter self pictures: 6

Peter with rachel: 0
Peter bachelor related: 2
Family: 2
Friends: 2

Bryan self pictures: 2
Bryan with rachel: 2
Bryan bachelor related: 3
Family : 5
friends: 0

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Image212
source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Image120
source

This is what stands out to me on SM about a person. The more selfies, the more self-absorbed. I know that selfies are popular right now, but to me they scream, "Look at me!" I prefer looking at photos of people with friends or family or scenery. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:47 am

I think that the "after last night she will have a hard time believing in love" (paraphrased) comment by Bryan was actually said the day after DeMario was sent home. They are just inserting it here to create the appearance of drama, along with...

I think that the "I made her cry. It was because of me" (paraphrased) comment by Peter was him retelling some sad story to Rachel and not about him and Rachel.

I think that the clip of Bryan rubbing head in the do not disturb room/with open champagne bottle could be at the end of the meet the family date, where Bryan is tired/concerned/worried/upset perhaps about how Rachel's family liked/approved/accepted him.

Combine all 3 clips and you can see that the editors are trying to create the appearance of some big drama happening, but I don't believe that for one minute. I can see Rachel's family grilling the 2 men, and I can see the producers egging that on somewhat with little whispers in their ears and subsequent creative editing to make it appear as if one man was loved and the the other not so much. They do this every season. But I do not believe that there will be any real drama (Brooks style or otherwise).

I feel like Peter's name was on the casting list for a while, and his number got called to go on Rachel's season. (I believe that it was posted on this board that he name had been submitted for prior seasons). So, I think he got there, liked Rachel as a person but did not fall in love with her, and he stayed and played along, probably (like most F2 or F3) to get a chance to be the next lead/get tv exposure/profit through modeling/etc.  I'm not saying he did anything nefarious. I just think he got there and rode it out, enjoying the experience and Rachel but not falling in love with her. I'm sure "Observant Peter" could also see with his own 2 observant eyes what was developing between Rachel and Bryan, and perhaps did not allow himself to become very emotionally invested. JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm

According to RS, MTP happened in Dallas and her family met f3. Possibly because her sister was pregnant and couldn't travel?
Peter himself in one of the interviews (the spelling bee date? Don't remember) said he applied almost a year ago.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Thanks Mia for your perspective on the preview clip, I have been trying to figure it out and hadn't seen any discussion till now. IMO the edit always try to deceive in the later previews and is never as it seems. Peter making her cry and taking blame, Bryan rubbing his head saying she will have a hard time believing in love again as if to reinforce that Peter in some way lets Rachel down.  Eric thinks she is in a storm and trying to find her way out. Dean even gets in the action saying something to Rachel about she's blocking them out as if whatever Peter did effected her so much. The edit of this clip is most interesting. Why are they trying to show Peter causes her tears/angst? Are they trying to mislead viewers to think no way is Peter Final guy for Rachel so it will be a surprise when he is??? Hmmm.......
Edit to add source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
sneak peak "Rachel's Emotions Take Over" same scenes also in the " Letting Love Lead the Way" preview.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@HEA those are lovely. If you have the time per request would you be able to do a montage for Eric also? Thank you so much. Smiley

Absolutely Smiley

Eric self: 5
Eric with rachel: 1
Eric bachelorette related:1
Eric with family:0
Eric with friends:3
Eric business related: 2

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 51 Captur10
source

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:18 pm

WOW I think Eric looks great with a beard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I think that the "after last night she will have a hard time believing in love" (paraphrased) comment by Bryan was actually said the day after DeMario was sent home. They are just inserting it here to create the appearance of drama, along with...

I think that the "I made her cry. It was because of me" (paraphrased) comment by Peter was him retelling some sad story to Rachel and not about him and Rachel.

I think that the clip of Bryan rubbing head in the do not disturb room/with open champagne bottle could be at the end of the meet the family date, where Bryan is tired/concerned/worried/upset perhaps about how Rachel's family liked/approved/accepted him.

Combine all 3 clips and you can see that the editors are trying to create the appearance of some big drama happening, but I don't believe that for one minute. I can see Rachel's family grilling the 2 men, and I can see the producers egging that on somewhat with little whispers in their ears and subsequent creative editing to make it appear as if one man was loved and the the other not so much. They do this every season. But I do not believe that there will be any real drama (Brooks style or otherwise).

I feel like Peter's name was on the casting list for a while, and his number got called to go on Rachel's season. (I believe that it was posted on this board that he name had been submitted for prior seasons). So, I think he got there, liked Rachel as a person but did not fall in love with her, and he stayed and played along, probably (like most F2 or F3) to get a chance to be the next lead/get tv exposure/profit through modeling/etc.  I'm not saying he did anything nefarious. I just think he got there and rode it out, enjoying the experience and Rachel but not falling in love with her. I'm sure "Observant Peter" could also see with his own 2 observant eyes what was developing between Rachel and Bryan, and perhaps did not allow himself to become very emotionally invested. JMHO.

agree on bold

Yes I said it in my theory I posted yesterday. if you look at the screen cap you will see rachel with a sad face with the same background

Peter said in an interview that he applied 1 year ago.

I totally agree about: got there, liked Rachel as a person but not fall in love with her..... this is exactly th BL I see. It is as if he is even trying to avoid physicial contact as much as possible. I hope it was a move from his part for keeping the distance and show her that he was on a friend zone. IMO it did not work one bit... just like Desiree and Brooks or DeAnna and Graham.

For me, I think rachel did not care one bit about demario and the "she will have a tough time to believe in love EVER again is wayyyyyyy OTT. IMO,the only guys she was emotionally attached was her top 4, but truly cared about top 2. so IMO, I do see a Brooks move.... I do see a guy who decided to go as far as F4 but not F2, as he would not want any physicial fantasy room at all. Poor guy cannot even kiss her so staying in a bedroom without cameras protection around? O.M.G. cantstopl

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:WOW I think Eric looks great with a beard.

I agree!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm

@HEA You made me laugh about the FS bit for P & R.laugh out loud
At least they'll have all night to talk talk talk talk talk.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch