SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Yes I think it's to Peter as well just because I would ask the question if I was really interested in the person and before HTD would be a good time to ask Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 pm

@TLTF Yes I never look at it that way. You learn something new everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 pm

@reason haha yes! And I actually did ask the question to my DH as we are in a interracial marriage. And I was the 1st. So whatever answer Peter or the mysterious guy gave, I won't read too much into it, it is all about having a great family and I'm sure Peter does, imo and from what I saw Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Yeah I think it's definitely right before hometowns. Just from what she's said, I don't think she would ask this question unless she were intending on meeting their parents.

I agree @relaxing about the smile. This is my bias showing: I think Rachel looks beautiful all the time, but she looked extra beautiful and glowy in that purple dress from her and Peter's first 1-on-1. And in the shot where she's asking the question, she looks extra beautiful and glowy too, which leads me to think that she's addressing Peter. All jmo and speculation.

Yes!  I feel the exact same way.  Along the same lines, the moment she says "I'm falling in love" and then closes her eyes and her face gets such a genuine look of overwhelming emotion I'm guessing is during Peter's FD.  I have no reasoning for that at all except it's a different dress than in any other caps I think and looks summery. She has such a gut reaction of looking happy, shocked and scared about her feelings all at the same time I'm sure it's about her F1 (IMO) and I totally think it's about Peter IMO.   I'm totally biased too giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 25, 2017 2:29 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I think the scene with her asking the guy if he has ever brought home a black girl before is either with Dean or Peter, but I'm leaning towards Peter.

Eric is out because I don't think she would ask him that question. I think the scene with Bryan where he tells her that he wants to move forward with her and have a future with her is during their Switzerland date, so the dresses don't match. So that leaves either Dean or Peter. I think Dean and Eric were the most hidden (in terms of their later dates being shown) out of the F4 in the preview, so there's a good chance Peter is the one she's asking that question to. All JMO and speculation.

I answered this question yesterday. That scene is from their first 1on1 because of the rose on the table.

I agree that it is most likely in Switzerland that she asked the question, and that could have been to Dean, Peter or Bryan. Eric is out because black guy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Season Preview  (from End of Episode 1) - Part 1

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 5809797e8d4785ef816e96df6344ed56_zpsla2rglvh
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 02d4dcb727961f35556695e1b54ffc0a_zpsbstztqhf
My SCs

From the press release:
But the ultimate challenge awaits a group of men who are taught to use swords and shields for an exciting Viking competition.

IMO the above SC must be from the Viking competition date in Episode 6 and was in the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde, Denmark. They have boat trips starting in May but maybe they made an exception in this case IMO. The boat in the SC matches the one in the pic below.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 Viking_ship_museum_Roskilde_Denmark_201172962
Source

http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/en/visit-the-museum/opening-hours-and-prices/
http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/en/buy/boat-trips/

From the SC, IMO Bryan, Dean, Peter, Matt, Alex and Adam are on this date.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Just popping in to mention that the guys doing the 'Magic Mike' dance on Ellen were all wearing Ellen underwear.

So funny! Also, yes. I watched it a few times because Peter is so fun to look at...

giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 30, 2017 11:19 am

Epi 2 Preview SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2017 2:18 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:36 am

coolangel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Season Preview  (from End of Episode 1) - Part 1

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 5809797e8d4785ef816e96df6344ed56_zpsla2rglvh
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 02d4dcb727961f35556695e1b54ffc0a_zpsbstztqhf
My SCs

From the press release:
But the ultimate challenge awaits a group of men who are taught to use swords and shields for an exciting Viking competition.

IMO the above SC must be from the Viking competition date in Episode 6 and was in the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde, Denmark. They have boat trips starting in May but maybe they made an exception in this case IMO. The boat in the SC matches the one in the pic below.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 7 Viking_ship_museum_Roskilde_Denmark_201172962
Source

http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/en/visit-the-museum/opening-hours-and-prices/
http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/en/buy/boat-trips/

From the SC, IMO Bryan, Dean, Peter, Matt, Alex and Adam are on this date.

Is it just me or have Rachel and Peter disappeared from that boat?

At first I thought maybe I couldn't see Rachel because she is small but Peter was sitting directly behind her and he's gone too, I only see Bryan and Dean.

Oh I see a few of them are missing. sorry

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 am

laugh out loud @Bee I can't see them either now that you pointed it out!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:03 am

Maybe he won the competition and got to spend additional time with her and the others had to paddle boat it back to camp!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch