SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 pm

@richmondrose can you find the link ?

I haven't heard anything like that at all in interviews. TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:@richmondrose can you find the link ?

I haven't heard anything like that at all in interviews. TIA

I don't have time to look for it at the moment but it's been discussed before before. Maybe someone else can help me out.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Diana wrote:If anything I'm guessing that rain scene won't be shown until the final episode and was added for dramatic effect. To me, it's when she let Peter go and only Bryan will be at the FRC

There is a reason we have not seen any caps of two limos  at the FRC

All JMO

Yeah the producers have been known to show clips from other episodes or clips that never air, in promos for an episode. I mean the way the preview was spliced from last night's episode, it makes it seem like they go to Spain, have dates and then meet her family when he know that meeting her family happens before they fly to Spain.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 pm

I remember she said "they pick out the rings, they propose", but I don't know if she's coached to say that. Personally, I don't think I will determine how many show up at FRC by that one comment. We need more SC to sleuth for sure!
All JMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:IA? I don't think we will see two guys at the FRC.

IMO what would be the point ? Peter is not going to profess his love to her, there is no way. So imo she let him go when he was on the floor.

More sleuthing needed !

There is two limos because of the time of day and the angle of the sun. The TPTB can't manipulate the sun:) The brightness of the sun on Rachel's forehead and her shoulders when she is holding the rose and not, that it is at two different times of day. Also, the shadows, or lack of on the limos says so as well, similar to when Whitney was in the limo for the FRC. Also, she says in an interview, not sure which one, but that "they" both picked out rings and were set to propose. So now we know it is a #miracle season.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 pm

We do not have SCs of 2 limos. What we have is the same limo with the same tag. Many of us are keeping an eye out for a second limo, but so far nothing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm struggling to bring SCs across fro what ladybug posted but there is a chance that there are two guys at the FRC based on Rachel's hair.

On one set of SCs her hair looks like it's in a decent condition. It looks shiny and done despite some wind in the area.

In the last set of SCs when her hands are outstretched to the IMO F1, her hair looks a hot mess.

Even the back (tied up do) looks like she hastily out it together herself at some point. Just messed up imo.

How could she go from semi-presentable to messy within a few minutes of arriving ????? It's possible but a tad unlikely?

Cred ladybug82

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Messy

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 74 E87829e920518475cc0102c430a05e5c_zpsqpwvpds7

Not so messy

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 74 3502e3a26399181998bf679fe462477b_zpsmcmdmyno

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing image code for SCs to show)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:28 pm

I agree, IMO, the scene of Peter on the floor, has been put in as an extra, like Dean's picture from the blimp in the promo. Last season, they would slice in moments from the episodes before as well. If not, it could be him letting his walls come down, and Rachel wouldn't necessarily have to be in the room. We haven't seen those pants match any of the dates so far, very casual outfit. JMHO

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:42 pm

The scene with p kissing R's neck and then him crying on the floor holding a grey sweater all happen from one date.
last night's preview showed peter and rachel hugging, she was wearing the navy plaid shirt that she has on from the neck kissing scene while p was wearing what appears to be a greyish navy cardigan and you can see white poking from underneath.

so we know for sure peter has two dates in spain from his clothes alone, the olive sweater and the white shirt/grey cardigan, putting him at f2 at the very least.  

ETA: If we see the date with peter in the white shirt next week, then for me whatever happened to have him crying on the floor is....I can't thing of anything being that serious besides a breakup so Production has me stomped on that end

could it be possible that rachel is crying so hard because of eric?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 pm

I can definitely see Rachel being so emotional over Eric because whatever else she feels for others and whether or not she is in love with him, I think it's obvious she really likes and cares for Eric just as a person. There seems to be a very real friendship and comfort between them, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:05 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks for the SC.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:18 pm

With regards to Rachel's hair at the FRC, do we know how long she was standing there before the limo pulled up? IF she had to wait long and the wind was blowing, maybe that's why her hair looks a little messy. Just speculating. no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch