SELECT CONTENT

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:41 am

Amalia wrote:
Bobette wrote:Just noticed Florence's account has been switched back to private.  Interesting.

I noticed this too! Did you (or anyone else) have a chance to look much at it whilst it was public, @Bobette? I had a super quick look and there seemed to be A LOT of travel pics, from Cambodia and a whole bunch of other places. I can't remember if I saw many outdoorsy and adventure type pics.

Yes I had a good long look - the thing that stuck out to me was how remarkably different she looks in every photo! I do remember a lot of travel pics, outdoorsy, fun in the sun etc. I think she'll tick a lot of Matty's boxes and obviously does if she's still there at F7.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am

Bobette wrote:
Amalia wrote:
Bobette wrote:Just noticed Florence's account has been switched back to private.  Interesting.

I noticed this too! Did you (or anyone else) have a chance to look much at it whilst it was public, @Bobette? I had a super quick look and there seemed to be A LOT of travel pics, from Cambodia and a whole bunch of other places. I can't remember if I saw many outdoorsy and adventure type pics.

Yes I had a good long look - the thing that stuck out to me was how remarkably different she looks in every photo!  I do remember a lot of travel pics, outdoorsy, fun in the sun etc.  I think she'll tick a lot of Matty's boxes and obviously does if she's still there at F7.

I agree with this - she does look quite different in many of the photos!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:56 am

Bringing this here. Credit to @Amalia for fantastic sleuthing! yes

Florence really can look so different in many pics. Very much like a lot of models. Definitely think she was out earlier than F4 and since in the F7, I could see her as F7 or F6 depending on how many go at RC.

Amalia wrote:*snipped*

I may have some additional information about Florence:

I believe her name is Florence Moerenhout. Her name is shown in this instagram post where she's the model: https://www.instagram.com/p/9qTGh9IxG1/.

Further, her father (I believe) appears to have a very lovely blog, where on the 11 June he has written a post (in Dutch), where he mentions that his daughter F. (with an image of the two of them), has been visiting for three weeks (if google translate translates correctly), and that he drove her to the airport last Thursday (ie the Thursday before 11 June, suggesting she left the Netherlands to go back to Australia on Thursday 8 June, and had spent three weeks (drie weken) in the Netherlands. Not sure if I've interpreted the blog post correctly, though. Here's the link (scroll down to the 11 June entry): http://www.ronmoerenhout.nl/Ron/index.php/blog-mainmenu-9

This may suggest she was in the Netherlands from around 18-19 May?? What do you all think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this here. Credit to @Amalia for fantastic sleuthing! yes

Florence really can look so different in many pics. Very much like a lot of models. Definitely think she was out earlier than F4 and since in the F7, I could see her as F7 or F6 depending on how many go at RC.

Amalia wrote:*snipped*

I may have some additional information about Florence:

I believe her name is Florence Moerenhout. Her name is shown in this instagram post where she's the model: https://www.instagram.com/p/9qTGh9IxG1/.

Further, her father (I believe) appears to have a very lovely blog, where on the 11 June he has written a post (in Dutch), where he mentions that his daughter F. (with an image of the two of them), has been visiting for three weeks (if google translate translates correctly), and that he drove her to the airport last Thursday (ie the Thursday before 11 June, suggesting she left the Netherlands to go back to Australia on Thursday 8 June, and had spent three weeks (drie weken) in the Netherlands. Not sure if I've interpreted the blog post correctly, though. Here's the link (scroll down to the 11 June entry): http://www.ronmoerenhout.nl/Ron/index.php/blog-mainmenu-9

This may suggest she was in the Netherlands from around 18-19 May?? What do you all think?

Thanks a lot for bringing the info over to here too, @Allaboutlove!

I'm just adding here too that I'm not entirely sure about the google translate translation of the above blog post (from Dutch to English). Depending on how much of the chunk of the text I put in, google translates it to three or two weeks, which I suppose could be important. But "drie weken" on its own translates to "three weeks", it seems. If anyone else would want to have a look at the text maybe you can get a clearer view?!

Also, I'm not entirely sure I interpreted the translation correctly regarding when he had taken her to the airport. In other words, not entirely sure about the dates! :-)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 am

yes @Amalia no problem at all. I think even if the dates may not be exact that it's just one more clue to Florence likely not being in F4 given there are 4 others in F7 who have sleuthed SDs and none for Florence.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:yes @Amalia no problem at all. I think even if the dates may not be exact that it's just one more clue to Florence likely not being in F4 given there are 4 others in F7 who have sleuthed SDs and none for Florence.

I agree with you, @Allaboutlove, that makes sense.

I suppose that maybe there could still be a slim chance she's in the F4, if she left for the Netherlands soon after she got eliminated, in order to reach NL some time around 18-20 (??) May, although, I agree with you that it all depends on whether she has an SD, and so on!!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:51 am

@Amalia IA there's definitely a chance she could be in F4. Will have to keep an eye out when the season airs and for SCs  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 am

Florence IG posting on M&G premier episode night
Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0111
Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0110
Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0112

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 am

Hey did any one saw the note that was in the box?
This could be a clue!!!

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:29 am

I think Florence will go farther maybe F1

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:40 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 am

Thank you @Allaboutlove.

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Florence Alexandra Sophia Moerenhout - Red Bikini Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
NostalgicNZA
Dutchy23
Blacket03
mercieme
GuardianAngel
Hearts_And_Roses
Bobette
Amalia
AllAboutLove
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: