SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 7:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSKFCNjZwP/?hl=en

She looks incredibly sad to me. :dripdrip
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 pm

JMO. It's not for me and should not be for anyone else, IMO to judge anyone else what sad is or is not. Personally, I have been down in the dumps for months off and on. The on days are good. The off days suck. So let her work it out on her own terms.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO. It's not for me and should not be for anyone else, IMO to judge anyone else what sad is or is not. Personally, I have been down in the dumps for months off and on. The on days are good. The off days suck. So let her work it out on her own terms.

I totally agree, emotions are different for each person. IMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

sweeti810 wrote:On Lauren's insta-story last night she said she hasn't quite felt like doing much lately, so her sweet brother was dragging her out of the house and they were going to see Baywatch. I thought that was nice, but also thought the crop top was a bit much for a movie night with her bro. Today she posted snaps & a pic that IMO made it obvious that her shirt was gifted and she got paid to see the movie. The shirt is whatever, but saying her brother drug her out of the house is BS IMO. IMO, it's like she didn't want people to know she was getting paid to go, and wanted people to think she is sad and feel sorry for her. They've been over for weeks and she has been partying it up, so IMO it's annoying that she's acting sad since it's finally public.

Crop top. 4" high heels. Look at me! I genuinely wonder why she dresses like this. You can still look great and dress modestly. Some girls should really try it. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSKFCNjZwP/?hl=en

She looks incredibly sad to me.  :dripdrip
Mommyof2 wrote:
Crop top.  4" high heels.  Look at me!   I genuinely wonder why she dresses like this.  You can still look great and dress modestly.  Some girls should really try it. Jmho.  

She may have a smile plastered on but I don't think she looks very happy either. And maybe she doesn't want to dress modestly, whatever that means. no idea

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 7:40 pm

^^ CMIIW, but she dressed more modest during the show. Something happens to some of these Bach girls post-show. They morph into someone totally different. They look fake. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 pm

The show is different from real life though. IMO looking through her IG from preshow it wasn't that different.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 pm

I disagree. Her face has totally changed post-show, whether it's drastic weight loss or botox. I saw a clip of her from the M&G and she looks so different now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 pm

I was just referring to the part about her not dressing 'modestly.'

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 pm

My point is she has changed drastically. I wouldn't be surprised if this was part of the reason that they called it quits. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I disagree.  Her face has totally changed post-show, whether it's drastic weight loss or botox.  I saw a clip of her from the M&G and she looks so different now.  

I definitely agree. I think she became way too image-conscious. I don't blame anyone in the public eye for caring about their image, but I think she cared too much for Ben's liking. IMO, he seems like the type of guy who would be happier with a girl in sweats with no makeup and messy hair than one who is constantly dolled up. IMO, I could also see him getting annoyed if he told her she looked great and it wasn't enough for her. IMO, she cared more about what the public thought than what Ben thought.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm

The struggle not to shiit on Ben is real right now laugh out loud.

Lauren is far from perfect but I just don't believe it didn't work out because she didn't live up to some holy standard that Ben has.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover