SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Lauren probably has enough money from her half of HEA + shilling to get her own place now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Sprite Tue May 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Maybe she will be on the new winter show? That will give her a few months to settle in her new life. Although, we all know she prefers the sun and sand to the snow, so who knows.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 am

I think we may see Lauren back in Denver when her friend Megan has her baby at the end of this month. It will be interesting to see if Ben stays in contact with Megan. He seems to be really fond of her daughter Ceyla - she is Lauren's goddaughter but he has referred to her as "our" goddaughter in the past. One of the last things B&L did together was go to the baby shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed May 17, 2017 11:31 am

I like Lauren and she seems to be a really good, genuine person who let others get in her head. I am really bummed that they broke up because they obviously (IMO) really loved about each other. I think all of TB stuff really got in both of their heads and they let it tear them apart slowly. They did try to get counseling and didn't just give up at the first sign of trouble. I know I may be in the minority, but I think it would be great if they spent some time apart and got to really know themselves again and what they really want out of life. Who knows, they might eventually discover that they still care for one another and want to try again.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 pm

George1218 wrote:I like Lauren and she seems to be a really good, genuine person who let others get in her head.  I am really bummed that they broke up because they obviously (IMO) really loved about each other. I think all of TB stuff really got in both of their heads and they let it tear them apart slowly.  They did try to get counseling and didn't just give up at the first sign of trouble.  I know I may be in the minority, but I think it would be great if they spent some time apart and got to really know themselves again and what they really want out of life.  Who knows, they might eventually discover that they still care for one another and want to try again.

I agree. IMO, they got busy and forgot to enjoy the present. The time spent apart this year may have been intentional to test the waters - to see what it would be like when they were apart, did they miss each other, etc. The heart didn't appear to grow fonder and instead they grew further apart. Maybe this time apart will be different. Lauren will see what other guys are like. I wonder what it will be like if/when her and Ben see each other again.
I'll probably always hold out hope for them laugh out loud maybe things will change. And if they got back together I think they'd appreciate each other more on a deeper level. Flaws and all.
All JMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Lauren likes to party, flaunt her body and take duck face selfies. Seems to me she has a lot of growing up to do. JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm

^ right. She'll hopefully learn if the-boy-next-door type really is her type

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 17, 2017 1:21 pm

If that's what she likes to do, then why not. She seems like a nice person, likeable, good friend. A few duck faces or having fun with friends aren't Imo that immature. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Wed May 17, 2017 1:39 pm

IMO, nothing wrong in partying when you are still young and not tied down with responsibilities and I say flaunt that body when you can if you are comfortable and when you have a good body . Haven't seen her hurting anyone doing all those things, so I don't see anything wrong with it .JMO

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 17, 2017 1:43 pm

And as far as I see it, most of the Bach people like to flaunt their bodies. Scrolling through a few ig, and most have multiple bikini pictures, posing, duck faces or not. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 17, 2017 3:11 pm

wizzymom wrote:I think we may see Lauren back in Denver when her friend Megan has her baby at the end of this month. It will be interesting to see if Ben stays in contact with Megan. He seems to be really fond of her daughter Ceyla - she is Lauren's goddaughter but he has referred to her as "our" goddaughter in the past. One of the last things B&L did together was go to the baby shower.

I'm interested in this too. Sure, Ben spent a week at a time with Lauren's family after they were allowed in public, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas-New Years, etc. IMO, out of the people in Lauren's life it seemed like Megan was the one who had spent the most time with Ben. Obviously since she lived close to them already. She also seemed to be integrated with Ben's friends in Denver. Megan's loyalty is to Lauren first, but IMO, I think Megan and Ben became good friends too.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 pm

People Article: Lauren Bushnell's Next Step After Ben Higgins Breakup: Moving Back to California to Pursue Fashion!

http://people.com/style/lauren-bushnell-modeling-photos/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover