SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Sat May 20, 2017 11:51 am

She liked a tweet saying she hasn't been shading Ben.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 12 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sweeti810 Sat May 20, 2017 11:57 am

hannah.e. wrote:IMO, she 100% does this on purpose. For what though? Send a message to Ben to say she hates him now and for us all to know? How immature. I hoped that she wouldn't go to SM to use it like this. Ben hasn't said anything bad about her publicly, but could you imagine how bitter she'd be if he posted a picture saying "Boys >" Move on girl, seriously. Trying to appear that she's over Ben, IMO, is looking the complete opposite. It's not necessarily the pictures themselves, post what you want,but I think her captions are always telling the story. Then tweets this morning "I have such a great idea! Let's all be kind to one another today." Ok, Lauren, thank you. She should be backing away from SM during this, not constantly wrapped up in comments and captions IMO.

I agree

IMO, she's acting like she's in high school. Grow up, Lo.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Ok, i honestly don't think a caption "Girls >" is shading Ben. She just got out of a long term relationship with a guy (that publicly humiliated, betrayed her multiple times.) She hasn't said anything shady towards Ben at all, and has so far also taken the high road.

"Girls >" seems like a pretty typical IG post for just about anyone coming off a breakup.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 pm

That seemed more like a shout out to her friends than shading Ben.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 pm

^ Really? "girls are better than boys" that's basically what she posted, no? Just not as direct. She's entitled to her feelings about the situation, but for someone that's in the public eye, have some decency. She knows exactly what she's doing IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Dude. She just got out of an 18 month relationship and is leaning on her "girls." This is such a basic post from ANYONE who is coming off a relationship. And same courtesy to Ben. If he posts "boys >" I get it. That's what people do after a breakup. They get really into hanging and leaning on their same gendered friends for a while. laugh out loud

Basic. Not a big deal. People be over reacting over this one. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 pm

She's giving a shout out to her girlfriends, nothing wrong with that, IMO. Not everything in her life and ig revolves around Ben, especially after they broke up. She's allowed to appreciate her girls, and time with them. And hopefully Ben isn't
That self centered, that he'd think every post Lauren post on ig is shading him or about him. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat May 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:She's giving a shout out to her girlfriends, nothing wrong with that, IMO. Not everything in her life and ig revolves around Ben, especially after they broke up. She's allowed to appreciate her girls, and time with them. And hopefully Ben isn't
That self centered, that he'd think every post Lauren post on ig is shading him or about him.
Jmo.

I think he is that self centered. imo that is why their relationship failed.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 20, 2017 12:26 pm

I swear Lauren reads here. I just went to her IG to see what people were talking about and I don't see that caption on her latest picture. She must have removed it.

I didn't see anything wrong with that caption. It's pretty basic and something I can picture a lot of girls doing when they break up with their significant other. I did, however, shake my head when I saw she took a snap shat of herself eating a burger and wrote "eat a burger they said..." That's just trolling the trolls and egging them on, IMO. I guess people handle the trolls differently though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 pm

I just looked at her insta because I was curious if she turned comments off on other post and saw she removed the "Girls>" caption. IMO, she cares way too much what people think and say about her. She should take a break from social media IMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Lauren, if you read here give a shout out: post Tom Hanks doing David S Pumpkins doing his "Any Questions?"  Tell everyone to buzz off.  Enjoy your Saturday. Aye Poppy-

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Eh, I understand better than ever why she's so bothered by the trolls considering the breakup. It's easy to be all whatever, h@ters gonna hate, when you're happy and content. When you're going through personal hell, then the last thing you need is strangers butting in with rude comments. Yes, she should probably take a break from SM, but it's kind of her job at the moment, so it's not so easy. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover