SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLauren - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ben has been on the Woe is me train for weeks now, I see no issue with Lauren putting her side of the story out there. Jmo.

I agree. It seems like these are just excerpts from the full article which will be released on Friday.

Back to top Go down

TeamLauren - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 36 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Basically Ben using the break up as his promo material hurt Lauren a lot. Each interview etc has been hard for her, and his furniture gate got the fans to hate on her again. Smh. She did the sensible thing and unfollowed him. She Imo wanted to move on from the franchise, but Imo Ben kept them stuck on it. He's still stuck on it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks everyone. I missed the "except Ben" part in that one small paragraph.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

IMO the hurt is deeper when it's a "nice guy" with the "best intentions" I think Lauren could say much more than she is saying at the moment. We know and can point out more things that hurt the relationship than she's admitted to. I really think they were just very very different people who were not compatible. Olivia said as much in an interview from seeing them in person. I honestly think Ben was infatuated with Lauren and 1 or 2 attributes of hers rather than connecting to many different aspects of her personality.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:14 pm

@Emusha, the interview with Olivia, how long ago was this? I want to know if Olivia spotted this early in the relationship or when the public were beginning to sense that things were going downhill, thanks.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm

#TeamLauren. That is all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:32 pm

aviej wrote:@Emusha, the interview with Olivia, how long ago was this? I want to know if Olivia spotted this early in the relationship or when the public were beginning to sense that things were going downhill, thanks.
she shared what she was thinking during the filming from watching ben and lauren in person - she said she could tell the entire time that Ben would pick lauren and that she could tell the entire time that there was something off. she shared this after the news of their break-up had been announced.

starts at 18:55min source: https://build.aol.com/video/591c45bab90afb49f952c135/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:53 pm

@emusha I think Olivia has definitely changed her tune... on all her past interviews she mentioned how perfect they were for each other and how she knew that Ben was always going to pick Lauren. BAsed on the interview her opinion changed after watching HEA. IMO I just remember how happy Lauren was when he proposed and even the months after the show... remember her valentines heart thing that she shared on her blog...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm sorry I know this is not Olivia's page but this is why she rubs me the wrong way.

When 'People' asked Caila about Ben and Lauren breakup during their recap show.. Caila said that public breakups are difficult and it's hard for them but also very private so she won't comment on it. Amanda did the same, was positive about the relationship, said she was sad for them and didn't say anything else. Both ladies were close to Lauren so could have said more if they wanted to... then you have Olivia  "mouthing off" and talking about second chances with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:37 pm

For those who followed BenLo, did they ever talk about when Ben told her that he also said 'ily' to Jojo? Because ...
"I don't think I've ever talked about how hurtful that was," Bushnell told People of watching the finale.
"I always try to be really strong because I wanted to move forward from it," she told the magazine. "But because I wanted to move forward from it, I don't think I ever really opened up about how hard that was just in terms of, like, I wanted to make that decision to get engaged one time in my life and I felt like I wasn't told everything that had happened."
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Yeah. That Olivia interview rubbed me the wrong way. AFAIK, she literally had no interaction with them like at all in the real world. She spent like 4 weeks with them on set before she was eliminated, then she saw Ben at WTA. And that's like it. Not even like she was friends with Lauren.

Her opinion means basically nothing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:46 pm

ReneeM wrote:For those who followed BenLo, did they ever talk about when Ben told her that he also said 'ily' to Jojo? Because ...
"I don't think I've ever talked about how hurtful that was," Bushnell told People of watching the finale.
"I always try to be really strong because I wanted to move forward from it," she told the magazine. "But because I wanted to move forward from it, I don't think I ever really opened up about how hard that was just in terms of, like, I wanted to make that decision to get engaged one time in my life and I felt like I wasn't told everything that had happened."
Source

According to Ben, he told Lauren "everything" the day after he proposed while they were still in Jamaica. At the time, Lauren was basking in the glow of the engagement and the gravity of it hadn't hit her yet. It got progressively harder as time passed, especially watching it back. It sounds like Lauren bottled a lot in, and Ben, as has been detailed thourougly, was totally selfish, not just in the act, but in not taking ownership of that and helping his fiancé move on in a less me-centric, but more empathetic way. Cause the "2ILYs spit him out to Lauren" so no harm, right? Worked out for him. Who gives a flip how the other girls feel. Douche light.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover