SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Lara wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:If Lauren is trying to say that she felt alone and unsupported during this past year then IMO I'm calling major BS and that she's definitely looking for the publics sympathy. She's said so many times how supportive Ben has been throughout their relationship, through filming HEA. When they worked long hours on the show and she was tired Ben would step in to camera crew and call it a night. Her interview at her blog launch party with ET's Lauren Zima, she teared up saying how supportive Ben's been through everything. The political thing, it sucks that she couldn't be fully supportive of that because well, IMO, at least Ben had aspirations? She can stay at home in her PJ's looking at a computer screen for her job. All JMO.

I'm guessing that was a fiancé who didn't want to badmouth her man in public. She couldn't very well say "Yeah...Ben's been kind of a nightmare, but don't worry! We're doing great!". You have to BS when you're in a relationship and need to keep your issues private. That's not to say that Ben wasn't kind - I can believe that he would step in and call it a night if she was tired and similar things like that. But I think she's talking more about emotional support and I never felt that she got that either, since she always just seemed so sad to me. IMO.

Agreed. Lauren had to promote the show. She had to put on a happy face. No fiancé who promises a wedding and then rips that away ON CAMERA like that - like literally, you could see her devastationand isolation for like 3/4ths of that show - is truly being "supported" during filming by the man she loves. On the converse, he isolated her.

And as for Politics. It was just way to soon. Had they focused on each other for like a solid year or longer, sure, run baby run, and Lauren could be supportive. But it's like Ben could never just sit for a second and foster their relationship. 2 seconds after the show was over, he was looking for the next thing FOR HIM, not them. Politics immedediately. Strong, established couples have trouble getting through political campaigns and the messiness, let alone an infant couple fresh off a reality show.

So rich that Ben's canned advice to others is always to support your woman and focus on being a devoted partner. Lmao. He's such a goober.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Dead eye snaps, endless dog selfies, drunk girl partying - all IMO dramatically decreased since the break up IMO.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:I remember when HEA was announced and everyone assumed Hollywood Lauren was shoving this down Ben's throat. Yeah, nope. Opposite.

I can't believe the balls on this guy, shoving this crap down his fiance's throat along with premature Politics run right out the gate from humiliating and not apologizing for dual ILY. Then, on said show HE wanted, agreeing to a wedding and tearing it away IN PUBLIC. Like holy $hit, he kinda sucks, huh? Hope he stays unlovable for a while until he can figure out how to love someone else himself.

This is why having siblings are sometimes important, imo. I realize multiple children aren't in the cards or desires for everyone, and that's ok. But growing up and sharing life with other people has its benefits, imo. I think Ben missed out on something there and just grew up with the sun revolving around him, or something.

When put like that.. Yikes...

I still remember how elated he was when he pulled back the wedding, while Lauren was devastated, floored. Looking back, IMO that pretty much shows how their relationship was built. Around Ben and his emotions, his melt downs, his needs and wants. Lauren supporting him, doing things she felt uncomfortable with just because he wanted to do them. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I remember when HEA was announced and everyone assumed Hollywood Lauren was shoving this down Ben's throat. Yeah, nope. Opposite.

I can't believe the balls on this guy, shoving this crap down his fiance's throat along with premature Politics run right out the gate from humiliating and not apologizing for dual ILY. Then, on said show HE wanted, agreeing to a wedding and tearing it away IN PUBLIC. Like holy $hit, he kinda sucks, huh? Hope he stays unlovable for a while until he can figure out how to love someone else himself.

This is why having siblings are sometimes important, imo. I realize multiple children aren't in the cards or desires for everyone, and that's ok. But growing up and sharing life with other people has its benefits, imo. I think Ben missed out on something there and just grew up with the sun revolving around him, or something.

When put like that.. Yikes...

I still remember how elated he was when he pulled back the wedding, while Lauren was devastated, floored. Looking back, IMO that pretty much shows how their relationship was built. Around Ben and his emotions, his melt downs,  his needs and wants. Lauren supporting him, doing things she felt uncomfortable with just because he wanted to do them. Jmo

Totally. He pulls back the wedding and looks completely relieved, the weight of the world off his shoulders. And Lauren looks like she was hit by a truck. I can't believe he wanted and willingly signed on for a show about his wedding planning just to turn around and do this to Lauren. Yuck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm

I think they each need a different type of communicator. For Lauren - someone who can sense there is more she needs to say and is the type who asks more questions to help continue the convo.  For Ben - someone who is assertive and will make sure that her needs are met/views are fully heard but not in a confrontational way.
I think issues are just natural in a relationship/life and a couple just needs to find a productive way to deal that ends with them both still feeling good about themselves. That appears to have not been found between these two.
JMO each realized the need to be with a different partner. I do think Lauren has a better sense at this time of what a relationship needs than Ben does.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Reading all these stuff now about their relationship. Just ashame that they continue to show how happy they are and talking things about them working out but after all this is not what their rel. Since  they got engaged problems were there . It was all about the "ILY" on his finale and just never go away. They should just not take that long ending their rel.  Jmo.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Eb97c9
Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 9zt107Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 XgicucLauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 Oaw2uvLauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 2pqw5k8Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 30szzauLauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:43 pm

So proud of Lauren. I appreciate Lauren for keeping it real and yet maintaining dignity. Her story conveys everything I saw. I hope Lauren surrounds herself with her loved ones and takes time to heal. I wish Lauren new adventures filled with loads of happiness and peace!! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 1f49d

On the other side Ben continues to be all about himself, his canned soundbites and his self proclaimed role as a Franchise mouthpiece IMO. Ben using the breakup to launch his podcast is just another item on the long list of betrayals of Lauren. For Ben self promotion trumps decency IMO. Ben continues to show his selfish, thoughtless ways.....par for the course.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:56 pm

And another one...

People Magazine's: Lauren Bushnell Calls Out Ben Higgins’ ‘Bad Timing’ for Speaking Up Only Days After Their Breakup

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Was this all from one interview? Or is People stretching it out into 6 different headlines laugh out loud

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:00 pm

@bleuberry LOL at the same time I was wondering refresh me someone did Ben do any People interviews?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Was this all from one interview? Or is People stretching it out into 6 different headlines laugh out loud

Pretty sure this is all coming from the article appearing in tomorrow's issue. Not sure what's going to be left to reveal though? I mean this is all very polite, respectful and sort of obvious responses. Nothing salacious or shocking. Maybe Lauren got the People interview in the break up? And, Ben got the Ashley I podcast?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 pm

My honest thought was they never fell in love post show. Maybe it was the two ILYs, then HEA. But it seems they were two people desperately clinging to show/puppy love and hot physical attraction. I still think Lauren is just like most girls on this show, but I am sorry this experience was so hard on her. I wish and hope the best for her future. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover