SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 17, 2017 5:02 pm

I get that she has legs for days but that's not everything when it comes to modeling. I know she wants to be successful in something given the exposure this show has given her, but I just don't see it in fashion or modeling. She's just setting herself up for more scrutiny on SM. The career she's going for will need interactions from fans(ex: her own clothing line). I can already see all the trolling that will happen. Lauren, write a book or maybe go back to flying girl. I honestly do wish her well.

Amanduhh must be giving her these modeling and clothing line ideas laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Maybe she's setting herself up for disappointment, maybe not, but at least she's trying new things, isn't scared of doing these experiences. Even if it doesn't work out, it's always a new life experience, and there won't be what ifs for her. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed May 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Lauren in those pics are a huge no. If she didn't try to model and just smiled they would be SO nice. I hate that damn smize, like you're not a model just smile- you look so much prettier when you do.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM Whoever is on your main pic is HOT AF.

Yes, who is this hunk of a man?  

You guys. Go to Rachel's guys stat. laugh out loud

As for Lauren... ummm... I plead the 5th. At least she's not sitting around holed up in a friend's spare room drinking like the Dorfmeister I guess?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 5:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM Whoever is on your main pic is HOT AF.

Yes, who is this hunk of a man?  

You guys. Go to Rachel's guys stat. laugh out loud

As for Lauren... ummm... I plead the 5th. At least she's not sitting around holed up in a friend's spare room drinking like the Dorfmeister I guess?
No, no that was laying on the bathroom floor in kelly's house!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Wow. Those pictures are terrible. Being pretty, thin, and having over a million instagram followers doesn't equal model material. IMO, she's choosing the "model" path because the VDV opportunity fell in her lap thanks to her Bachelor fame. I don't see her becoming a real model...I think she'll just continue to take photos in different boutique's clothing and shilling on instagram. For someone who has trouble dealing with criticism, I think it's dumb. And I think her choosing this route proves she does want fame and enjoys it. All JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 17, 2017 6:20 pm

sweeti810 wrote:Wow. Those pictures are terrible. Being pretty, thin, and having over a million instagram followers doesn't equal model material. IMO, she's choosing the "model" path because the VDV opportunity fell in her lap thanks to her Bachelor fame. I don't see her becoming a real model...I think she'll just continue to take photos in different boutique's clothing and shilling on instagram. For someone who has trouble dealing with criticism, I think it's dumb. And I think her choosing this route proves she does want fame and enjoy it. All JMO.

I agree. I understand pursuing opportunities..but all it is a boutique wanting her to model their clothing. And we can laugh out loud at the People exclusive. You're not that special Lauren. How is that supposed to last? Some of the successful couples went back to work. Ben going back to work was a good move IMO. But whatever, Lauren will have fun with her superficial life until it runs out.
It'll be interesting to see where the so called 'insta-models' and shillers end up in 15 years. I personally can't stand the people who go on the show so desperate holding on for fame.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 pm

I was hoping that Lauren would have been like Whitney and disappeared for awhile then finding the love of her life.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Boshem wrote:Lauren in those pics are a huge no. If she didn't try to model and just smiled they would be SO nice. I hate that damn smize, like you're not a model just smile- you look so much prettier when you do.

That's not smizing though, that's the problem. A smize in when you don't smile, yet still manage to look alive and alluring. Lauren just looks miserable. It pains me, because I used to think she'd make a great model with her height and thin build, but her face just kills me every time. Someone give her a lesson!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Well IMO she is not aspiring to be a high end model , as mentioned on people's exclusive she is interested in doing modelling for lookbook for clothing lines. I am sure she knows she needs some lessons hence the mention of wanting to do some training to be better .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 pm

"Sparkle in her Eye" they said. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed May 17, 2017 7:40 pm

^ laugh out loud good one! the irony now haha

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover