SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:04 pm

One interview, I think.

Good on Lauren low key calling out Ben for using the break up for his podcast promo. Again he did what he wanted, not once thinking how it would affect Lauren. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:12 pm

@stuckinsc I agree. It never got past that initial point, one step forward for every 2 to 3 steps back does not a relationship make.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:39 pm

I agree. A whole lot of infatuation and little friendship, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 pm

I thought they had that podcast planned for months and months and months. laugh out loud Sounds like Lauren was blindsided there too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought they had that podcast planned for months and months and months. laugh out loud Sounds like Lauren was blindsided there too.

It is quite possible that he and Lauren hadn't talked in months. He could have warned her about it, but from everything I have read here that was not his MO.

I really hope Lauren learns to be true to herself and find her happiness out of this. Maybe Ben will end up with Ashley I and have his own permanent punishment. Hugesmile JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm not a fan of Lauren nor Ben, I didn't follow them, and got all the updates here. So far, post breakup I see

L - I felt blindsided by the 2 ILY, and I don't think I got the support I needed. It's all Ben's idea to do another reality show, and I felt alone.

B - It's hurtful that you love someone but it didn't work out. I felt empty and alone post breakup, but i'm doing ok.

I only see one being passive aggressive and playing victim. While the other one talked about feelings now, not about what the other failed to contribute.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I thought they had that podcast planned for months and months and months. laugh out loud Sounds like Lauren was blindsided there too.

It is quite possible that he and Lauren hadn't talked in months. He could have warned her about it, but from everything I have read here that was not his MO.

I really hope Lauren learns to be true to herself and find her happiness out of this. Maybe Ben will end up with Ashley I and have his own permanent punishment.  Hugesmile JMO.

There was a short period of time in there - like maybe the end of February-mid April, that they seemed to be spending more time together and trying. Lauren had an IG post saying as much - they weren't perfect, but "tryin." During that period, she spent more time in Denver and they were seen at church, went to Indiana together one last time, a few snaps hanging out with Denver friends, and of course off to Orlando to film that Disney special. It was right after filming that special that things seemed to go off the rails again. I think Ben could have probably found a minute in there to give her the heads up. Or at least tell her 1:1 before she moved out. Just like a - "hey, FYI, doing a podcast with Ashley, who you know, you are supposedly friends with. Taping it in 2 days." laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Did we have someone post that they ignored each other between takes at Disney? Yes, he could/should have told her. Did he not think about it? Was he hoping to surprise her? Was it passive aggressive? Who knows. He is living his own punishment. Spending time with AI would drive me batty.

Hopefully the podcast was the last straw in letting herself walk away and not look back. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Issie Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I'm not a fan of Lauren nor Ben, I didn't follow them, and got all the updates here. So far, post breakup I see

L - I felt blindsided by the 2 ILY, and I don't think I got the support I needed. It's all Ben's idea to do another reality show, and I felt alone.

B - It's hurtful that you love someone but it didn't work out. I felt empty and alone post breakup, but i'm doing ok.

I only see one being passive aggressive and playing victim. While the other one talked about feelings now, not about what the other failed to contribute.

I completely agree. I feel like I'm reading/hearing something completely different from everyone else because I don't get why Lauren is being praised and called brave for sharing her side, while Ben is a villain for doing the exact same.

Issie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 pm

I don't think I find her 'brave' for sharing her side. But IMO she's been mostly silent while Ben's been on a media tour post breakup & has been able to shape the narrative of their breakup, take no responsibility for anything he's done, and make tacky jokes that incited his crazy stans to attack her more than they already do on SM & to top that all off, he's gotten praised for it! Ben has a very sly way of making himself the victim in every situation and getting others to feel sorry for him. I'm glad she's speaking up and telling her side of the story. & speaking objectively, the breakdown of their relationship was chronicled here pretty much in live time as it was happening, and based on things I've observed, Lauren's the one being, and has been honest about their relationship. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Ben lost me, when he inserted the podcast announcement to the break up announcement, and then claimed Lauren will always be his best friend. He cannot do that, and when he does, he shows his insensitive, self centered behind. It's similar to the 'I want to marry you, no I don't, yes I do, no I don't' game he played during HEA. He's used this break up as his promo tool, given about 20 interviews, all 'politically correct' as he himself said. Lauren is finally telling her side of the story, IMO without the bs factor added, and her side makes sense. Imo Ben is trying to play two sides, sound good to the viewers, while shading Lauren a bit too, IMO Lauren shoots straight, without being shady, and trying to woo the audience at the same time. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 am

Oh man that's terrible. Feeling alone and abandoned is one of the worst feelings to go through in a relationship. It totally messes you up emotionally and pretty much tears down your self esteem. I hope Lauren puts this behind her and heals in private. Ben is one of the most self absorbed people that came out of this franchise. I think what makes him worst than others for me is how in love he is with him self. Perfect Ben is nothing but BS, It's sickening

ALL IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover