Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 pm

MeAndi was going to have a clothing line too. That takes actual hard work. Des can give her pointers if she is truly interested, but she will have to take that more seriously than her blogging. IMO. And since you want to be judged on your looks, because models are will she stop whining about mean people on SM now? Because girl, you are asking for more trolls. Again, JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake on Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm

How many people have left their good careers to jump on the bandwagon of fame and fashion? A former bachelorette left her career in the hopes of creating a clothing line and I don't think it's as easy as these gals think.  Modeling is a tough business with lots of competition - I personally think Lauren and her BBF Amanda are going to find life challenging down the road. I think Lauren was swept away with the instant "fame" and may still be dreaming.  The cost of living is high in California. It's good to pursue your goals in life, as long as you don't keep jumping from lily pad to lily pad.  Hopefully in the near future Lauren will settle down and be a little more realistic.  In the meantime, I am not impressed with the photos in the People magazine article. They're totally tasteless.

As always, just my own opinions and observations. Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 on Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 pm

IMO, Lauren & Amanda really only care about what's happening NOW. It doesn't seem like they think too far ahead. And IMO, it seems like they're very accustomed to the good things in life and will just "model"/shill until they find a sugar daddy worth marrying.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 pm

I still don't understand why she doesn't want/try to be a flight attendant again. She always spoke so fondly about that job. Is she that famous now?? It's been like 15 months. I don't think random people will care to take pictures with her in about 2 years max. jmo
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Well, the big issue now is not whether or not she wants to be a flight attendant, but whether or not the airlines will take her back in that capacity. I know I would not. She is a safety hazard and distraction. IMO.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29610

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed May 17, 2017 9:56 pm

She probably took the photos before they ended their engagement cause she's wearing her engagement ring in one.
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed May 17, 2017 9:57 pm

First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed May 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Let's be real. Flight Attendents make what? 30-40K/year max? Lauren doesn't need that right now. One of the biggest perks - the free travel - she shills for that anyway. She can prob make an entire years worth of full time work in just a month or two worth of shill. No brainer.

Is it long term stability? Nope. But I don't think she's thinking long term. Long term for her is probably finding a man to take care of her anyway. Or something.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed May 17, 2017 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she did the photo shoot and the interview the weekend of Stagecoach, so 2-3 weeks ago I believe. In that interview she talked about packing up from Denver and moving back to CA.

They just announced it Monday, but she knew for at least a couple of weeks that it was officially over considering the things she said in the interview. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed May 17, 2017 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

She looks happy. Free.

I bet Ben is taking it harder.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed May 17, 2017 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she did the photo shoot and the interview the weekend of Stagecoach, so 2-3 weeks ago I believe. In that interview she talked about packing up from Denver and moving back to CA.

They just announced it Monday, but she knew for at least a couple of weeks that it was officially over considering the things she said in the interview. JMO

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All the best to Lauren.
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

I realize she may have a small chest, but IMO I don't need to see her nipple. Not cute, IMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum