SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sweeti810 Wed May 17, 2017 8:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

https://instagram.com/p/BUNcme5Bvh1/

She looks happy. Free.

I bet Ben is taking it harder.

IMO, the ones who act like it's easy are the ones who struggle. I've been there, done that, but I definitely haven't posted a picture with a random in an outfit where my nipples showed.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by emusha Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

this break up was just bound to happen - it was an infatuation from the word go imo. I hope she finds a more suitable relationship with someone who complements her...

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm

I guess I'm the lonely supporter out here. I guess because I've worked my butt off since I was 13 and continue to do so, I say go for it Lauren. Do whatever it is you want to do, and pay no attention to the SM trolls that have said the most gawd awful insulting comments. For all the restraint it took not to fight back, I give her credit.

She's modelling clothes, I'm sure they tell her what to wear, and how to pose. There are a ton of high end models that show a heck of a lot more than what she is modelling in.

At the end of the day, she's young, now single, and has gone through quite a bit in the last 18 months. Her life is very different now, than I'm sure what she envisioned when she was a cute pudgy cheeked girl getting engaged on national TV. She is exposed to all sorts of options. If they approached her to model, why not. I wish I had those opportunities when I was her age. I say take advantage of it all, and party on! celebrate

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:First sighting of Lauren since the split announcement. No ring.

https://instagram.com/p/BUNcme5Bvh1/

I realize she may have a small chest, but IMO I don't need to see her nipple. Not cute, IMO.

I was just about to post a comment about the no-bra look ... too many young females (and even some who are not-so-young) are running around like that these days. In my opinion, it looks tacky.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 17, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm cheering on Lauren in whatever she chooses to pursue. I hope she keeps it as classy as she's kept it so far IMO. She's sacrificed a lot and invested herself in her relationship - I truly think it was just a matter of two ppl with the best of intentions who had incompatibility get in their way
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 17, 2017 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I guess I'm the lonely supporter out here. I guess because I've worked my butt off since I was 13 and continue to do so, I say go for it Lauren. Do whatever it is you want to do, and pay no attention to the SM trolls that have said the most gawd awful insulting comments. For all the restraint it took not to fight back, I give her credit.

She's modelling clothes, I'm sure they tell her what to wear, and how to pose. There are a ton of high end models that show a heck of a lot more than what she is modelling in.

At the end of the day, she's young, now single, and has gone through quite a bit in the last 18 months. Her life is very different now, than I'm sure what she envisioned when she was a cute pudgy cheeked girl getting engaged on national TV. She is exposed to all sorts of options. If they approached her to model, why not. I wish I had those opportunities when I was her age. I say take advantage of it all, and party on!  celebrate

I have no problem with her doing whatever she wants. But she gets very upset when people are mean about her body and looks, modeling is all about being judged for her bodies and looks, if she can take the criticism great, but I will have no pity if she and her friends feel the need to attack back. She can't ask to be judged, then cry foul when she is. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Ironic that the guy in the ice cream pic is a Ben....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Wed May 17, 2017 10:05 pm

I have never seen anywhere Lauren being very upset and whining about being body shamed and criticised??? Did she sometimes reply back to bullies when it gets out of hand ?? Yes she does, haven't everyone done that at somepoint, I have seen Amanda ,Jojo, becca all every other contestant replying back to bullies at some point.
Maybe I missed but I haven't seen her crying and whining about it. Did she turn off the comment sections few times when the comments became so abusive between the followers . Yes she has done. Is that wrong to do ?? I just don't get it .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Lauren took a lot of crap on SM. I hardly read any of it, but when I did because someone here was referring to something specific, I was horrified. It was a free for all between the posters themselves, what a mess.

Actually I'm surprised she didn't turn into a Kaitlyn but rather for the most part seldom responded IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

umngirl wrote:It took her 3.5 seconds to give an exclusive. Just laugh out loud

And of course she wants to get into modeling.

She does not look so good to me. Neither Lauren, nor Amanda. They are not aging well despite all the crap they do for themselves. It will be interesting what they look like by the time they are 40.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I guess I'm the lonely supporter out here. I guess because I've worked my butt off since I was 13 and continue to do so, I say go for it Lauren. Do whatever it is you want to do, and pay no attention to the SM trolls that have said the most gawd awful insulting comments. For all the restraint it took not to fight back, I give her credit.

At the end of the day, she's young, now single, and has gone through quite a bit in the last 18 months. Her life is very different now, than I'm sure what she envisioned when she was a cute pudgy cheeked girl getting engaged on national TV. She is exposed to all sorts of options. If they approached her to model, why not. I wish I had those opportunities when I was her age. I say take advantage of it all, and party on!  celebrate

I have no problem with her doing whatever she wants. But she gets very upset when people are mean about her body and looks, modeling is all about being judged for her bodies and looks, if she can take the criticism great, but I will have no pity if she and her friends feel the need to attack back. She can't ask to be judged, then cry foul when she is. JMO.

Modeling isn't about being judged for bodies and looks. It's about modeling, selling a product/image/whatever. Just because people judge models for their looks, it isn't the purpose of that job.

I'm glad Lauren is doing what she wants, and not bending backwards to please some Internet bullies. Imo telling her to not model/post on ig so she won't get bullied by Internet trolls is blaming her for the bullies actions. She gets BIG props from me for doing her, and not what strangers demand her to do. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 am

^I agree. But she could use some lessons IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover