SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goaway - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 pm

If strangers want to nitpick and criticize every detail of his life and relationship without knowing the facts, *IMO*he can defend himself on his sm accounts. People can post whatever they want on their accounts and if others don't like it they should stop following. *IMO*It is really their problem, not his. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

goaway - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue May 30, 2017 7:32 pm

I didn't bother to read all of it... but Ben. Just. Stop. Talking.

Notice Lauren stays quiet, and what do you know? She's not getting much critism. Novel idea. Just lay low for a bit. Every time he opens his mouth, he digs himself a little deeper. Just so odd. This is honestly the most verbal Ben has ever been about this relationship or his love life ... once it's over. He never had OTT declarations like this when Lauren, "the love of his life" was getting $hit on left and right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Okay he has to read here right? I did not see hundreds of negative comments on his IG to warrant him to post a whole essay about not being perfect and doing the podcast for the right reasons etc. Ben, please get over yourself and just live life without pleasing others honey! jmo
If you read the previous post on his ig account about the podcast, it was full of negative comments. Also, I completely disagree with this whole "get over yourself and just accept the criticism" narrative. When someone is being judge by complete strangers, they have every right to defend themselves Imo. I have said this about every contestant, even the ones that I don't personally like. It is one thing to come on a forum and discuss with other people, but to bring it on their pages is disgusting IMO. I'm glad every time one of them speaks out, whether it be Ben, Lauren, Kaitlyn, Becca, Luke Pell, etc.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Ben has written two long essays literally 1 week apart. He's definitely image conscious. *IMO* If he can't take the criticism then just stick to his 9-5 job and be the "simple life Ben". I have not seen anyone be this OTT before. He takes the cake, IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Tue May 30, 2017 8:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:I didn't bother to read all of it... but Ben. Just. Stop. Talking.

Notice Lauren stays quiet, and what do you know? She's not getting much critism. Novel idea. Just lay low for a bit. Every time he opens his mouth, he digs himself a little deeper. Just so odd. This is honestly the most verbal Ben has ever been about this relationship or his love life ... once it's over. He never had OTT declarations like this when Lauren, "the love of his life" was getting $hit on left and right.

The podcast has been in the works for a while. What's he supposed to do? Quit because strangers think he should stop living his own life because it's too soon? I'm happy he is moving forward. It's the only thing you can do after a breakup. IMO, he is definitely hurting, but continuing on with life is much healthier than putting it on pause because of those who are not fans.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 8:05 pm

reading this clearly shows me ben is in pain and i really hope he is able to heal and receive some solid nurturing care ...even if he seems like he's calling attention to himself I don't think he's behavior is intended to do that. wishing him the best and cheering him on and lauren
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm actually laughing laugh out loud. What does he think Lauren was dealing with for over a year? #goaway

Also I have no idea what he's saying laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue May 30, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

goaway - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 30, 2017 8:12 pm

It is crystal clear to me and many other Bach alumni including Lauren's best friend. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue May 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Lord, Ben is very obsessed with his image! Dear god anyone criticize the perfect Ben. He is literally non-stop talking since the breakup. Most people from this franchise keep quite and disappear for a while after the breakup, not Ben. It says a lot about his character and what may have been a contributing factor in the breakup. His constant need for validation even from strangers from the internet would drive any women mad.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 pm

I briefly looked at the first picture he posted with Ashley today and there were many hateful comments. I'm assuming a handful of trolls who have nothing better to do. He has every right to defend himself. Doesn't mean he's image conscious. If hundreds of people/comments were saying terrible things to you, things that you felt were untrue, wouldn't you say something?
Also, on his second picture, someone commented "what shaeadam said" am I just missing the comment or did she delete it?

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Some people get it way worst than Ben and they are not writing a notes pad essay and another one on IG. His way of going about things and always having to explain himself is off putting to me. No one is perfect you're right Ben, so why do you have to explain yourself every time for not being perfect to people. It must be exhausting. no idea
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 30, 2017 9:32 pm

I call BS on the podcast "being planned for a while." Cause what? "Happily engaged" Ben is going to do a joint venture podcast with another woman? Yeah... I don't buy that. If it was planned months in advance, they also knew the relationship with Lauren was DOA, and in that case? Yeah... it was poor planning. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee