SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Yeah, now his three word posts to Lauren are embarrassing. He clearly can write essays on ig, when the subject matter is important to him, aka Ben. Jmo

BTW, why is Lauren getting the blame for Ben's sm behaviour? Is he not responsible even for his own sm posts?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 pm

I think I feel asleep three sentences into that novel.  Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f4a4

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 87b72b10 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 86669110 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Yeah, now his three word posts to Lauren are embarrassing. He clearly can write essays on ig, when the subject matter is important to him, aka Ben. Jmo

BTW, why is Lauren getting the blame for Ben's sm behaviour? Is he not responsible even for his own sm posts?

Actually, I am blaming Lauren for her own behavior. I know from my husband that once criticized it is hard for him to come back and try again. We have worked through it,  but it took both of us working at it. I don't think Lauren and Ben ever learned to communicate past it.  But Ben did defend Lauren, and she smacked him down for it. Ben needs to learn from this relationship, but so does Lauren. JMO.

And today's post was about Lauren and the hurt she experienced, IMO. ETA, part of the post today mentioning people he cared about who have been hurt was about Lauren. The majority was all about Ben. IMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue May 30, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 30, 2017 7:12 pm

IMO his post was all about him and not about Lauren at all.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue May 30, 2017 7:13 pm

To summarize their relationship IMO Ben did have good intentions and he did try, although yes he's not perfect, everything he did was never good in her eyes.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2017 7:14 pm

hannah.e. wrote:IMO, whatever he posted probably had to be approved by her. Despite his post today, I think Ben is able to ignore what people say on SM compared to Lauren. In the past it was pretty clear to me that Lauren really cared what people thought and let it get to her often.
"I do know great people that I care about deeply that comments and criticisms have affected and as a result I wanted to share my words." - from Ben's post.

What makes you think Lauren had to give approval to Ben? Please back up your opinion since I've never read or seen anything that would justify that opinion.

This forum has plently of discussion regarding the daily hate comments on Lauren's SM versus the continuous praise for Ben. It appears to me, since the tides have turned, the shoe is on the other foot, he's having a difficult time. When Lauren was getting I wish you would die, or he should have chosen JoJo, you're anorexic, eat a hamburger, you're so ugly, daily, Ben was nowhere to be found. She rarely responded to SM trolls that I have ever seen. If he was, I'd be interested in seeing his support on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue May 30, 2017 7:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm actually laughing laugh out loud. What does he think Lauren was dealing with for over a year? #goaway

Also I have no idea what he's saying laugh out loud.

This. All of this. His little tirade about himself and the hate he is suddenly getting is literally pissing me off on behalf of Lauren. Where were his essays and eulogies to stand up for his woman over the last 18 months? He cares more about himself. And there in lies the problem. Perhaps if he even cared about Lauren's plight even 1/10th the amount he seems to be obsessing over his backlash, he wouldn't be single now.

He is so self absorbed. JMO.

These two posts.....spot on IMO.

I even got shades of Josh in Ben's defensive post. Trot out religion while doing a very secular podcast and poor me breakup tour. Ben for the first time is getting called out on his BS because of his own actions. Just like when Jubilee or JoJo's brothers questioned him....he can't handle criticism. Ben is in love with Ben.....IMO

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 7:15 pm

I honestly just can't with this guy. His (imo) sanctimonious and pious "humility" is so fake to me. As is him giving advice and talking about representing Christ and and I just can't even with his whole "the last few months have not gone the way I preferred" statement. Seriously dude. Take some responsibility and ownership for your OWN actions instead of looking at things not going your way. So selfish and self-absorbed IMO and totally lacking accountability or any real self-reflection or growth other than Ben still thinking his stuff don't stink, again IMO. It's like he just took some inspirational quotes and threw them together in his little statement. And again, if there is only a "small" minority criticizing then no need to worry about making statements. The fact that this guy who literally had the media talking about him being the Bachelor AGAIN right after his breakup is all bent out of shape because some people don't care for him that he posts about it? Talk about totally losing grip with reality and having too high of an opinion of himself IMO. This dude has had it the easiest of any recent contestant IMO and yet he still whines  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 pm

umngirl wrote:I think I feel asleep three sentences into that novel.  Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f4a4

An author he is not. Most disjointed thing I've ever tried to make sense of since probably Juan Pablo's blogs. And he had the English as a second language excuse.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 30, 2017 7:19 pm

I bet we will get Ben being the Bachelor again and if he is willing skip that season jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue May 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Like I said earlier, IMO I think Lauren paid more attention to what people said than Ben. And so Ben is supposed to defend her against every troll comment? IMO it's a waste of time to address it when it happens on most posts. Especially if it's coming from troll accounts. So what he posts on SM defending her is the only support he gave when there was hate towards her? IMO, he probably comforted her privately a lot.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 pm

I do think they have both something to do about their break up. Jmo

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 9zt107Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 XgicucBen Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Oaw2uvBen Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 30szzauBen Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee