Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 5 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like Ben, but I don't want to see him as The Bachelor again.

NO, NO, & NO. Ben is corny! TPTB need to stop trying to make Ben happen.
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue May 16, 2017 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like Ben, but I don't want to see him as The Bachelor again.

NO, NO, & NO. Ben is corny! TPTB need to stop trying to make Ben happen.
Also he's dumb when it comes to knowing what's going on imo. He shouldn't do it again when he makes decisions like so (imo):

Contestant: I only asked my papa for a rose from his garden to feed my gentle, grateful soul
Benji-O: Sounds legit, marry me??!

Yeah, let's not do it again, please.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue May 16, 2017 10:36 pm

I've always thought Ben was overly image conscious... but now I think he's totally fake.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:44 pm

I don't think he is fake. He's not perfect though. He has his faults like the rest of us. I hope he doesn't do the bachelor again either. i don't think it is going to lead to love for him.

hae1001

Female Posts : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. on Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 pm

I respectfully disagree. I don't get that impression. People who actually know him or have even met him one time have said how sweet and how much of a good person he is. IMO, his niceness doesn't come across as fakeness to me.
I really, really like Ben. It would sting a bit to see him go through it twice. It was special and real the first time for him. I don't think he'd be interested in going through that experience again. Looking forward to the podcast and his insight.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:00 pm

I don't look forward to the podcast at all. He's just gonna BS and throw inspirational one liners. " It was and will always be a great experience that led me to Lauren." I'm sure he's a nice person, I don't question that. I just think he's full of sh*t at times and doesn't own up to his mistakes. It's always been about what Ben wants and his needs. jmo
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I respectfully disagree. I don't get that impression. People who actually know him or have even met him one time have said how sweet and how much of a good person he is. IMO, his niceness doesn't come across as fakeness to me.
I really, really like Ben. It would sting a bit to see him go through it twice. It was special and real the first time for him. I don't think he'd be interested in going through that experience again. Looking forward to the podcast and his insight.

I agree

If offered, I don't think he would accept. And I really like him too...IMO, he has been the most genuine bachelor...the girl he ends up with will be incredibly lucky.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. on Tue May 16, 2017 11:11 pm

I emailed Ben an encouraging email the other day. Today he responded back saying he appreciated my positive email on a hard day. My email also included nice things about Lauren. You know what he said? He said he has nothing but love and respect for Lauren and sadly the rumors were true. He didn't need to read my email. He didn't need to respond back. He didn't need to include the part about Lauren when I'm the only one he's writing to. But he did. Genuine guy.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Aw that's sweet. Smiley
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I emailed Ben an encouraging email the other day. Today he responded back saying he appreciated my positive email on a hard day. My email also included nice things about Lauren. You know what he said? He said he has nothing but love and respect for Lauren and sadly the rumors were true. He didn't need to read my email. He didn't need to respond back. He didn't need to include the part about Lauren when I'm the only one he's writing to. But he did. Genuine guy.

What rumors are true?

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. on Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 pm

^ I'd said I hoped the rumors about them breaking up weren't true.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 pm

^^ Gotcha thanks! That was nice of him to respond to you. I do feel for him. None of this can be fun.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum