SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:31 pm

^ Shaelin currently has a BF that she's been with for over a year (via IG stalking.)

Speaking of Ben being proud of himself, he faved that E! article on Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:35 pm

laugh out loud when ben was announced as bach at 25/6 i really felt like he was too young for it...seems to be that he's def wayyy too young for it based on his behavior on the show, off the show, and post his relationship... he'll grow up but it'll take some years imo I hope the fame doesn't stand in the way though - fame has a way of screwing with someone's head
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Talking about humble-bragging... Ben liking this tweet proves to me just how full of himself he is no no

E! News‏Verified account @enews 18h18 hours ago
Ben Higgins gets the rose for handling his breakup like a champ: http://eonli.ne/2rrnKCu
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Talking about humble-bragging... Ben liking this tweet proves to me just how full of himself he is    no no

E! News‏Verified account @enews  18h18 hours ago
Ben Higgins gets the rose for handling his breakup like a champ: http://eonli.ne/2rrnKCu

LOL of course he did. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:51 pm

IMO his ex having a bf doesn't change the fact that as soon as Ben and Lauren broke up she's out of hibernation and basically "allowed" to comment on his IG and act all proud too. It's quite interesting and slightly shady to me especially since it's been said here that she even follows Lauren's ex(not ben)... jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Cila51290 wrote:IMO his ex having a bf doesn't change the fact that as soon as Ben and Lauren broke up she's out of hibernation and basically "allowed" to comment on his IG and act all proud too. It's quite interesting and slightly shady to me especially since it's been said here that she even follows Lauren's ex(not ben)... jmo

Yes. IMO the current bf can start collecting his hoodies from her apartment and start migrating home laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Talking about humble-bragging... Ben liking this tweet proves to me just how full of himself he is    no no

E! News‏Verified account @enews  18h18 hours ago

And he wasn't even tagged in the tweet. That's how much he likes himself that he is being seen as a "Champ" for breakups dizzy

It even gets more ridiculous because the article quotes what he said about him saying he is being truthful as possible when he says that Lauren will always be one of his best friends. Sure Ben, your ex-fiancee unfollowed you on IG but of course you're BFFs forever Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

And he wasn't even tagged in the tweet. That's how much he likes himself that he is being seen as a "Champ" for breakups dizzy

It even gets more ridiculous because the article quotes what he said about him saying he is being truthful as possible when he says that Lauren will always be one of his best friends. Sure Ben, your ex-fiancee unfollowed you on IG but of course you're BFFs forever Rolling Eyes

He follows E! News, so he would didn't need to be tagged to see it.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 pm

I understand he scrolled through his timeline to see it since he follows that account but even if he was tagged I still think it shows to me how self-absorbed and what a high opinion he thinks of himself. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Cila51290 wrote:IMO his ex having a bf doesn't change the fact that as soon as Ben and Lauren broke up she's out of hibernation and basically "allowed" to comment on his IG and act all proud too. It's quite interesting and slightly shady to me especially since it's been said here that she even follows Lauren's ex(not ben)... jmo

Perhaps his ex-fiancé was jealous and would not have been happy with his ex-gf commenting on stuff. We know Lauren had a hard time with the two ILYs, I could see lots of Ben's female friends being asked to not be too vocal to not upset Lauren. This is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 pm

hannah.e. wrote:snipped

IMO, I highly doubt this. We can bring up whatever past interviews this girl has done, but I don't think there's any bad blood between Shaelin and Ben. I think Lauren's been the one super chatty with friends, not Ben. That article from US Weekly or something that came out in February talking about Ben and Lauren having issues -IMO definitely came from someone close to Lauren. Actually, didn't it say Lauren's friends in the article? And if I was Ben, I'd be so annoyed with that. Riley and Naz, who run Humanity & Hope live in Austin where Shaelin lives, and is close friends with both her and Ben.

I would really really really like to know what makes you think Lauren has been super chatty with friends and what makes you think that article you're referring to came from Lauren's friends. Usually when someone has an opinion, there's reason's to believe it. Articles usually say "sources", if it specifically said Lauren's friends then please provide the link.

I recall Ben specifically saying everything is hunky dory in February.

But as it turns out, you can't believe everything you read. Just ask Ben himself.

"No need to respond often to rumors or ‘fake news' but the feeling I have in this picture is the same feeling I have for this girl today," he wrote on Instagram while sharing a PDA picture from a recent vacation. "We have entered into a world where rumors will exist we know that, but just know as @laurenbushnell celebrates her birthday tomorrow I am still extremely lucky to be able to share life with her and be by her side."

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/826214/the-bachelor-s-ben-higgins-responds-to-breakup-rumors-before-lauren-bushnell-s-birthday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Ben is so full of himself. Liking that article praising him is just so obnoxious. Really?! And his ex commenting on his post is extremely shady. I bet they'll end up together, because.. If nothing fishy was going on, the ex wouldn't be following Lauren's ex, she would've followed Lauren, and even liked pictures of Lauren and Ben. But less than month after Lauren and Ben broke up, she's publicly praising him on ig. I'm saying she's claiming her man, tbh. Like, she couldn't text him and tell him that privately?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee