SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:19 pm

@Duke702 I thought she was in a relationship, she dont need Ben IMHO

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:26 pm

@reason Tenley is happily in a relationship with someone else.  She was briefly in one or whatever you want to call what she and Ben were doing/had, between Kaitlyn's season and him leaving to film his own.  Duke's comment was what Tenley said about time with Ben, that he/it made the bar for what she wanted in and out of her relationship even higher for the next guy.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Yea,that's just what she said in the interview, when she talked about what happened between her and Ben in 2015, before he was the Bachelor. Ben and her were close, and friends, he had her heart, she prayed for him everyday while he was filming the Bachelor, and that he set the bar even higher for the guy she was looking for--- this was before the current boyfriend.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:07 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks for clarification. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:30 am

Does anybody know if Ben is in New York! I saw from his tweet yesterday " I'm working on it" that it might have come from Manhattan, New York. I know Ashley and Jared and Josh Murray are there for some dating event but I wouldn't imagine Ben would be involved in this.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 am

Yes Ben is in New York, I don't think he's involved with the Hinge dating app thing with Ashley, Jared and Josh. Going by Amanda's snap, she's on her way to New York with Lauren B too.

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

They would've promoted it if Ben was apart of it. On his latest picture on IG he's with his boss isn't he?
Lauren, Amanda, and twins are heading to NYC via Snap/IG. On Amanda's IG story she said NYC then Paradise right after. Maybe all 4 of them are heading to Paradise?

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

hannah.e. wrote:They would've promoted it if Ben was apart of it. On his latest picture on IG he's with his boss isn't he?
Lauren, Amanda, and twins are heading to NYC via Snap/IG. On Amanda's IG story she said NYC then Paradise right after. Maybe all 4 of them are heading to Paradise?

I don't think it's a coincidence that they're all there together in NYC at the same time. I also don't think Lauren is going to Paradise, I will be extremely shocked if she does (besides social media/bachelor nation would roast her really bad if she does ***IMO**) plus her BFF Scarlett is getting married on Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:39 am

Also the twins are probably just tagging along that's all they seem to do especially when it comes to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 pm

@whocares What do you mean it's not a coincidence that they're all there at the same time? There's no way Ben and Lauren are meeting up if that's what you're implying? laugh out loud
Jared, Josh, and Ashley have their Hinge event. Ben travels like once a month or so for work (as he was pictured with his boss) and the twins, Lauren, Amanda must be in NYC for their own separate thing.

I forgot about Scarlett's wedding though! Yeah she's not missing that. I'm still not ruling out Paradise for Lauren though. I can see her going there for exposure for her blog..which appears why Amanda is going again IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 pm

hannah.e. wrote:@whocares What do you mean it's not a coincidence that they're all there at the same time? There's no way Ben and Lauren are meeting up if that's what you're implying? laugh out loud
Jared, Josh, and Ashley have their Hinge event. Ben travels like once a month or so for work (as he was pictured with his boss) and the twins, Lauren, Amanda must be in NYC for their own separate thing.

I forgot about Scarlett's wedding though! Yeah she's not missing that. I'm still not ruling out Paradise for Lauren though. I can see her going there for exposure for her blog..which appears why Amanda is going again IMO.

I won't say for certain there is no way they won't meet up, it is very much a possibility and if they do no one will know about it. Afterall Amanda who was in an abusive relationship with Josh, **IMO** got back with him/hung out with him multiple times after the breakup. I just think it's a bit of a coincidence that they all happen to be in NYC at the same time, even if Ben is there for work, what's Amanda/Lauren's reasons (I highly doubt it's for work).

Looking at social media I don't think the twins are with Amanda and Lauren. I give Lauren much respect, I can almost guarantee that Lauren will not be on paradise, IMO it's way too soon and she knows that. Amanda does not need anymore exposure **IMO**and according to her recent response on insta she hates being single and wants to be in relationship so badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:39 pm

I agree, Amanda hates being single. I'd say it's more likely Amanda and Josh would meet up than Ben and Lauren though laugh out loud Or Jared and Ashley meet up with Ben. Or twins, Amanda, Lauren meet up with Ashley and Jared.
I'm pretty sure the twins are with Amanda and Lauren too. They posted on snap/IG story flying out of LAX the same time as Amanda and Lauren.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee