SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 pm

@mindless I have to rethink my opinion that I never criticize anyone that shills. laugh out loud I expected a freaking candle glowing in the dark, swaying to the movement in the air.

That blog IMO was truly written by a spoiled brat. MeBen

Flicker Ben is ready to light your fire! rose bud rose bud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I found that post of Ben's to be particularly in bad taste talking about his "future wife" already! Like calm the farm already it's only been over a month since the breakup announcement. Sheesh!

I also found it ridiculous how Ben likens a relationship to dancing (which is fine on it's own) when he says "I'm not a great dancer. But with the right partner guiding me, helping me, teaching me, I can thrive—or at least look like I know what I’m doing"

So basically he sucks in relationships but with the right person he won't suck? Good grief! Dude... work on yourself first before expecting someone else to teach you how be in a relationship.

Honestly this dude is so self-absorbed to me. SMH  no no  Rolling Eyes

http://mahoganyworkplace.com/sitemain/my-dreams-for-a-relationship/

He's an adult man, but can't guide himself to be a good partner, she has to teach him. Gmab. Here's a hint for you, Ben, which every half decent adult man knows. Do not sign up to do a reality show with your fiance, which would lead up to a wedding, then call back the wedding stuff on that same show, which will air for hundreds of thousands to see. She doesn't need to tell you that. Also, do not tell two women you love them, and then refuse to apologise to the one you propose to. These are very basic do nots in a relationship.

He's a child, not a man, IMO, and a very selfish child at that. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Ben posted on IG that his blog is now up. Lauren's brother Brett liked and commented "hell ya brotha" I thought that was sweet. I think Brett really liked/likes Ben. The day of the breakup announcement he was liking sweet IG comments about how sad people were about Ben and Lauren ending things.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:24 am

Ben liked this on IG today. Um wth?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV5aA4sAnt-/?taken-by=barstoolsports
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 am

LMAO Barstool always posts funny things. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I think he's been on their show before.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:33 am

I guess I just don't find it funny at all. Forget the public groping regardless of age it's the voyeuristic nature of someone filming that and then uploading it and Ben liking it that I just find gross.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 am

Imo That clip is just gross. The lady seems to be uncomfortable to be filmed, and by the audience. She readjusted the walking stick, so the dude couldn't grope her between her legs. And the 'Go for the grope' cheering from the guy, and the women being all awwwww. All around just wrong. I'm surprised Ben liked it, but I guess I shouldn't be. Imo he's turning out to be not so decent guy after all. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:17 am

I was married to that "all about me" guy. They do not see things from the woman's perspective. Ben sees the man getting what he wants at a ripe old age, not the woman being uncomfortable.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 am

I completely disagree. I wouldn't look so deeply into that post and then say Ben wouldn't try to see things from a woman's perspective. IMO, I don't see how you can make a judgement about him off of one thing he liked on IG.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:41 am

I can make a judgement off of anything he likes, whether it's 1 or 100.

That's totally disgusting IMO that he's watching it, and sharing it. If he thinks that's a relationship goal, he's in serious trouble, but we knew that already.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 am

I would take what he says/does in interviews and what he recently posted on his blog more seriously than some dumb post. I guess we see things differently.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:48 am

I've given Ben the side eye for a lot of reasons lately but I don't think this one is a big deal. Just a silly viral video making the rounds on popular IG pages. I follow some (like daquan) and I don't 100% condone or even give much thought to everything I like. JMO.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee