SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 3:23 pm

01.09.2018 edited first post for easy access of air dates.

"The Bachelor Winter Games," a global celebration of unity and love, premieres on TUESDAY, FEB. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

The series will continue on Thursday, February 15; Tuesday, February 20, and will have its finale on Thursday, February 22. All episodes will air 8:00-10:01 p.m. EST.

http://abc.go.com/shows/abc-new-shows/news/shows/the-bachelor-winter-games-premieres-tuesday-february-13-2018

Go to the link for the full story. Looking forward to who they think are the fan favs.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

deadline.com

ABC Pits ‘Bachelor Winter Games’ Against Olympics, Adds ‘Dancing With Stars Junior’ Edition

In a major push on the reality-TV front, new American Idol broadcaster ABC announced Tuesday morning it will air The Bachelor Winter Games and a Dancing with the Stars Junior edition next TV season. News was revealed during a phoner with reporters covering ABC’s Upfront presentation of its 2017-18 TV season primetime slate to advertisers Tuesday afternoon.

In The Bachelor Winter Games, fan faves from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette seasons past will engage in competitive dating, which ABC assured they will take to “a chilling new level.”  Not coincidentally, the new iteration will premiere in February 2018, around the time NBC typically dominates TV flooding its schedule with Winter Olympics competitions. Those Games run February 10-25.

The Bachelor Winter Games will reunite its all-stars in some as-yet-unnamed “luxurious winter resort” where they will go head-to-head in winter-themed athletic challenges, like the Olympics.  It’s a risky move for The Bachelor franchise which relies on warm climates conducive to bikinis and clothing-challenged situations. At a winter resort, the competitors are likely to have to bundle up. On the bright side, unlike NBC, ABC will be able to televise competitors’ post-competition hot-tub make-out sessions and canoodling.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Tue May 16, 2017 4:06 pm

I was just going to post the same news! Here's the article from the Daily Mail ... I'm not so sure it's a good idea to recycle former contestants, but who am I to say?  giggling

The Bachelor announces a spinoff where singles compete for love in the SNOW... while Dancing With The Stars will have a junior edition

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4512116/The-Bachelor-Dancing-Stars-spinoffs.html#ixzz4hGniH2z5

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue May 16, 2017 7:22 pm

I can see Josh on this if not BIP again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 7:27 pm

This actually sounds entertaining. I'm on board. Lol

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 87b72b10 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 86669110 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 pm

I think it could be fun. I like the premise better than BIP. I like the time of year better too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 pm

I think this could be very interesting depending on who they get to compete!!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 pm

It sounds interesting but I guess it also means that the rejects from Bachelor/Ette will now be around forever - do a season of BIP then winter games and then repeat the cycle. laugh out loud laugh out loud

ETA: From this article, sounds like a Bachelor Pad reboot

Here's how ABC describes the dating competition series: It "will reunite the all-stars at a luxurious winter resort, where they will go head-to-head in winter-themed athletic challenges, including the toughest sport of all: love."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-winter-games-dancing-stars-junior-a-go-at-abc-1004214

rofl rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Lots of opportunities for bachelor alums. Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

After elimination, if you ain't make it to BIP then Bachelor Winter Games is it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 3:39 pm

I expect Ben to be on. He seems to like his winter sports.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 pm

This article is mostly about BIP but it has info on the Winter Games.

yes to sleuthers who speculated some International contestants were going to go on BIP. It sounds like it's still a plan to get them involved.

What can you tell us about the Bachelor spinoff Winter Games?

We’re still in the early stages. We have been scouting locations, so it is in the U.S. At the end of the day, it’s going to be about finding love again. It will have some of the Bachelor Pad DNA, in that there is going to be a competition element. And the other thing we're excited about is having contestants form the international formats of The Bachelor. So you have somebody from Bachelor Japan, Bachelor Australia, Bachelor Canada and Bachelor UK. We’re really excited to see if we can have some international romances as well as the competition in U.S. versus the world.

Hollywood Reporter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:01 pm

I'm throwing Nick's name in the ring. Also Chris Soules, IF he gets off on his trial in January. Call it a redemption edit. IMO Josh Murray can never be redeemed, though he's gonna be on The Challenge on MTV. NOT COOL!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl