SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:51 pm

I would love to see Kevin competing. He'd be a fierce competitor IMHO. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:08 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not a Kevin fan although he's athletic so could do well. I like Mike more so hope he'll be there.

I'm not fond of either however think both would be great tv and strong competitors yes
Mike is interesting on SM. More than once he had been argumentative on Jasmine's IG (political differences) and while Nick's season was still airing, Mike was commenting on Vanessa's IG including inviting her to meet him for coffee :stirthepot Kevin and Mike together could be drama or a great alliance no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 am

albean99 wrote:But didn't Fleiss say he was doing it? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yup.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:40 am

MF is always throwing stuff out there to see what sticks. All anyone has to do is go back to last summer for evidence to his games. I guess those were the summer games. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

I'll believe the love part when I see it. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:52 am

From the No Discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4542-bachelor-winter-games-potential-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Katiebelle wrote:There are rumours swirling around NZ that our nastiest contestant ever, Naz Khanjani and our worst lead Jordan “I’ll just flip a coin” Mauger have been included in the line up.

If that is the case  - I’d like to apologise in advance on behalf of all Kiwis - and to also point out that Naz is actually originally from Australia! Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

So if they do turn up please know that New Zealand is a friendly easy going nation and they do not represent what we are about at all.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Katiebelle You're hilarious! Thank you for your POV on the IMO as well, worst lead Jordan, and the most nastiest contestant ever, Naz.

You and other Kiwis and Aussies on this forum have proven time and time again, how friendly and easy going a nation you all are!! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:37 am

I saw speculation on Reddit a few days ago that Josiah might be a possibility because he was in LA taking some psychological tests in hotel rooms - Eric happened to be with Josiah as well. The post also had some comments that Peter was in LA doing the same thing. I went to Josiah's IG stories back then and verified the above info re. Josiah/Eric (I didn't copy/download links though). I have no idea if Peter was in LA for this same purpose but I saw few airplane pics, so that could be the case.

@notarose Kevin W. and Mike are like best friends so I don't think we'll see much drama between them if they are on .. unless they both like the same girl, then maybe laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am

If they end up casting a bunch of cast from one season, I fail to see how that would be interesting IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If they end up casting a bunch of cast from one season, I fail to see how that would be interesting IMO.
Nick's girls appeared on his season plus some on Rachel's season then some on BIP. All that in under a year. Some of Rachel's guys have appeared twice already. Too much recycling within too short a period of time IMO.
I could see more of the same though because I think tptb assumes it's younger viewer demographic has a short attention span and that may be its target audience for the games plus with Arie as Bach they would be simulataneously appealing to nostalgia plus current.
Am guessing they will bring in alum as competition judges at certain points.
My interest is waivering hmmm

@TheWrongReasons yes  I do think Kevin and Mike would be great as a team and would like to see both. Since there was only 1 BetteCA season I think it's possible.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Per Mike Fleiss, Luke Pell will be on Winter Games. He also said he just signed up another sexy star.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister?lang=en
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:11 pm

I am trying to understand this "Bach Winter Games" but i think i am over thinking it. I am more confused than ever. So is it countries with separate boy girl teams from each country? or is it one team(boys and girls mixed) per country? If so i would love to see Canada's team with Jasmine, Mike and Kevin :uptonogood they would be a fantastic team!
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl