SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am

Stacia620 wrote:Per Mike Fleiss, Luke Pell will be on Winter Games. He also said he just signed up another sexy star.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister?lang=en

Could it be Danielle Lombard, she has been in some pics with Luke. Maybe a ringer love couple????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I really hope they cast some normal Australian contestants rather than the absolute drama llamas. Tara and Flo would be great from Matty's season, I suspect we'll get Keira and Sam as they were in the mix for BIP. Maybe Richie? He's single again, and a better contestant than lead. I would love to see him baffle people with cool bananas!  And my Queen is a must, although not sure how old she is, she might be a bit old for the US crew.
And surely Nick Viall must be on it, he's done Bach, Bette and BIP, he'll want to collect the set for sure! laugh out loud
Good Gawwd I hope not.  Seen enough of his mug to last a lifetime....Nick viall I mean.

Would love to see Mike - F3 from bette Canada. Also wouldn't mind seeing Mr. Cupcakes / Chris, not popular idea I know but wouldn't mind seeing Chase.

The women that may be there IMO could be Vanessa and Danielle M. There are likely a bunch more choices out there I am not thinking of right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 am

Season 2 Bachelor New Zealand, lead. He dumped his final one just before the final epi aired, SCMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ugh! Jordan is on the show?  no  He was so rude to the women when he was a bachelor and so fake. jmo. One of the worst ever! Yes @GuardianAngel he dumped his F1 the day after ATFR aired  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 am

Kevin, F1 from Bette Canada S1 (Jasmine) is on 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin, F1 from Bette Canada S1 (Jasmine) is on 

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see Captain Canada compete. He is mighty fine........Have any women been announced?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:58 am

I'm happy to see Kevin W confirmed Smiley I'm so curious who he will pair up with!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:36 pm

I'm not excited about Kevin W at all. He comes across as a little too full of himself, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:34 pm

I'd like to see (from BetteCA) both Kevin and Mike appear together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:14 pm

I found this.....

Will you accept this show?
Posted Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:54 am
By Cherise Madigan, Manchester Journal
MANCHESTER — A "major network TV shoot" will be coming to Manchester in early December, according to ITVFest Director Philip Gilpin Jr., who made the announcement at a meeting of the Manchester Selectboard Tuesday night.

Gilpin, who is also a member of the nascent Vermont Production Council, announced that the VPC has convinced the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) to shoot an opening segment of "one of their hit reality TV shows" on Manchester's Main Street.

"They're doing a big Olympic-style parade opening, and they needed a location for it," Gilpin said. "I went out and said to them `you've got to give me a chance to pitch you Manchester, and you've got to see Main Street before you make a decision.' Sure enough, that's where they're going to shoot it."

Sources have told The Journal that show is "The Bachelor," and it will be filming in Manchester this December. In August, the show announced that it would be filming its spin-off "Bachelor: Winter Games" in Vermont — though they did not specify where in Vermont production would take place.

Though Gilpin and others on the Vermont Production Council signed agreements not to disclose the show's title, he did say that it's an ABC reality show that premiered to an audience of about 5 million to 6 million last year.

"This is going to air worldwide in February up against the Olympics, so that's going to be quite the production," Gilpin said. "Last season's opening viewership was north of 5 or 6 million people, and because this is a special version I think that the viewership may be even greater."

The show will be shooting their "Olympic style parade" on Manchester's Main Street during the first week in December, and Gilpin says that there are a plethora of ways for local residents to get involved.

"We'll actually be inviting people to come out and put their name on a list to be extras in the shoot, because they want to fill the sidewalks with locals," Gilpin said. "They're also looking to hire any local crew that might be available, so they should be reaching out to us at the Vermont Production Council to let us know."

Bringing film and television productions to the state is a major goal of the Vermont Production Council, which announced its formation in September. In doing so, the VPC aims to bring new year-round residents to the state and bolster Vermont's economy.

"The goal in the Vermont Production Council is to attract five to 10 productions here per year," Gilpin said, noting that the VPC is funded and managed by ITVFest. "We think at that number it will give enough of a sustainable income for people to actually move up from the city."

In addition to the production coming to Manchester in December, Gilpin announced two more unnamed projects that are considering shooting in the Northshire.

"The other film shooting here will begin next Fall, and we're also in talks right now with a major TV series," Gilpin said. "There's a very famous Vermont novelist who is turning his novels into a series, and they want to shoot it in Vermont, but all of his big production sources are telling him to shoot it in Georgia or other places with incentives. We're really pushing back and trying to get him to shoot it in Manchester."

In his presentation to the Manchester Selectboard on Tuesday, Gilpin encouraged the Town of Manchester to take a more active role in supporting ITVFest going forward, though he did not specify what that support would look like.

Gilpin estimates that the festival brought approximately 1,500 visitors to Manchester between Oct. 11 and 15, with a total of 1,226 tickets sold. Most of those visitors, Gilpin pointed out, were between 19 and 40 and showed interest in returning to Manchester in the future.

Highlighting the economic impact of the festival, which is slated to return to Manchester next October, Gilpin told the Selectboard that $15.67 was made for every dollar spent locally.

"The more money the local community puts into us, we turn it back," Gilpin said. "This time almost sixteen-fold."

http://www.manchesterjournal.com/stories/will-you-accept-this-show,524121

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:18 pm

I got to say, it's going to be super weird if BOTH Jasmine and Kevin are on it....LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:41 am

Does anyone know how long this might be filming for? If it starts filming the first week of December--does that mean that they would still be filming during the holidays? Are these all "single people" that are going on it or are there some "Bachelor Nation" couples, too? There seems to be a few confirmed men already--what about women? Is it on during the Olympics? I just find it interesting that it will be on at the same time as the Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl